• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who else is worried Brawl might not be that good?

psicicle

Smash Ace
I personally wouldn't care what demographic the game was made for as long as the gameplay's good. There are people who think that melee was made for... 5 year olds and stuff. I usually try to refute that with evidence but it's usually hopeless as they just go "halo is better" most of the time, or something along those lines. Coincidentally, it's these people who SD all 4 stocks in their first FFA match in smash.

Some of my favorite games could be seen as marketed to the "kid" demographic, like yoshi's story 64, mario 64, ocarina of time (although that game was definitely not for a 5 year old) and so on.

I actually think melee was somewhat lucky that it turned out so good. I don't know how it was desiged but so many factors that seem like they would have been missed by the development team somehow balanced out. I hope Brawl maintains that kind of wonder and makes you think that something required so much foresight that it must be lucky, regardless of whether it was luck or not.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Pfft who could give you a warning. You spam with a purpose, a purpose sakurais mindgames cannot even comprehend...
Buttscratcha?!
YEHS. I am impervious to spam infractions. *has the feeling that a Mod will show him otherwise pretty soon* And I won't get caught in Sakurai's traps again!!! He's got me way too many times... Lemme get a glass o water. *falls in a 30ft deep hole that is in his way* **** YOU SAKURAI!!! *shakes fist*

*hands buttscratcha(insert exlamation marks and 1s here) to Dylan, who proceeds to use it*

Ahh... I bet a Metroid stage/Peach profile for today's update....

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I dunno, just the fact that its on wii makes me think itll be too easy... I don't a trust a gaming console that wants old people to be part of their demographic.

Meh Im a hardcore gamer, like most of ya. Capcom difficulty level ftw XD
That's rediculous.

The X360 and PS3-- which weren't meant for old people-- have kiddy games.

What makes you think think the Wii can't have some hardcore games?

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
That's rediculous.

The X360 and PS3-- which weren't meant for old people-- have kiddy games.

What makes you think think the Wii can't have some hardcore games?
I hope for the best :chuckle:

But difficulty level has just gone downhill since the pixelated sprite days. Ghouls and ghosts for the win.

Anyway, im sure there will be some challenging games on wii, its just that nintendo seems to have a new philosophy where as they want more people to get into gaming, who never played video games before.

This is fine and well, but I think they also believe the method for doing this would be to make games easier so people would pick them up easier, also the whole motion sensing thing but I think that motion sensing was a good idea.

I dunno, It just makes me worry.

Oh and screw the xbox and ps3. I like the ps2, gamecube, n64, Snes, snes, snes, snes, snes, snes, and Nes.

Whoops, got caught in a loop there. SNES >>> GOD

psicicle

Smash Ace
The wii will have some. Metroid 3 ecspecially as well as Mario galaxies (I have some reservations about that one) and definitely brawl. Well, hopefully.

It already has RE4 but that't a remake. However I do think that the wii just has too many of those games that are just a bunch of minigames. THat's like half of it's games right there. Just minigames.

And for favorite systems I like the DS because it has sweet games and does something new and you can put homebrew on it. So I can play lemmings on it which is awesome.

Favorite console... excluding gamecube just because of melee, I'd make it a tie between the GC and the N64. The N64 had all of those really golden games like mario 64 and ocarina of time and goldeneye and even the games which a lot of people think are bad, I found fun like diddy kong and mario kart.

Oh no I went off topic. Here:

Is there any evidence that shorthopping will be in, like pictures or something? I have almost no doubt that it is in, but I was wondering if it is in any pictures.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
While it may only be a fraction of my game, I doubt I could compete with the best players without it.
Whenever you make a statement like this, you also have to keep in mind that your opponents wouldn't have the wavedash either. It will just be something that you'll have to get over, and it's not even that hard to do. Unless you truly are a poor player that can't adapt to the changes, then you shouldn't have a problem. You honestly are boasting about your inability to accept and deal with change whenever you make statements regarding the lack of wavedashing in Brawl.

I use shffling/dashdancing way more than I use wavedashing. I used to spam wavedashing too much and I am actually trying to wavedash less and wavedash more, WHEN ITS A GOOD IDEA
Well yeah, you say that, but then you also say this: "Without the wavedash Id be getting 4 stocked everytime probably." In other words you are saying that you could not adapt to the change. If you can't adapt to something as minor as the lack of wavedash, what reason do I have, or anyone else here for that matter, to believe that you are a capable smasher? It's one thing to say that you would hate for it to go, but you are claiming you cannot compete without it.

Do you understand? The wavedash isn't why I win. It's just a part of a bigger picture. The bigger picture is what decideds when I win or lose, but without wavedashing, a big chunk of my spacing game would just dissapear entirely.
You had to learn to use the wavedash for spacing, did you not? Why do you think you would be able to space well without it in time? Yeah, it might be harder and different in Brawl, but to simply give up is lame on many levels. Again this leads me to believe that you aren't as good as you claim to be, cause you are buckling under something you aren't even sure is going to happen.

I use shffling/dashdancing way more than I use wavedashing.
You say this but still say you are doomed without wavedashing. If you are fully aware of all your options, and you know them well, then wavedashing shouldn't be a big issue for you. Yeah, it hurts fox/falco cause of the lack of waveshine, but that's it. Seeing as how you aren't limited to those two characters, and how things will be very different in Brawl, you should realize that it is kinda silly to continue making the statement you do about wavedashing and how you cannot win without it.

You say that you dashdance, pivot, etc, but if that was truly the case then why is wavedashing the absolute key to your spacing game? There are lots of methods of spacing, and you really need to focus on learning them now, cause wavedashing is pretty poor for getting perfect spacing.

Or waveland, dodge the grab, then punish with a grab of your own, uthrow, uair, ggs.
That whole paragraph sounds very theory gamed. I know you were just trying to throw in an example, but because it wasn't well thought out it actually hurts your argument. The decision to waveland in that kind of situation is neither practical or effective in many cases. If the Marth was on top of you the whole time then he would grab you immediately as you landed, completely negating your waveland entirely cause you would already be in the grab. Also, if you avoided a grab because of a waveland a dodge would give the marth enough time to grab you again.

They're my friends. And were they my fanboys theyd agree with everything I say.
you do realize calling someone a ''fanboy'' is an insult and that you probably offended some people?
Yes, I do, and I also know that regardless of them being your friends or not, they are still being fanboys. They aren't bringing anything new to the table and all they do is praise you and tell others to back off. If that isn't being a fanboy I don't know what is. I'm sorry that it's the truth, but for the most part, it is.

yes I do play with some of the top players in north america regularily
Who do you play against regularly, and how do you fair against them? So far I haven't heard anything about you outside of Brawl discussion.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Is there any evidence that shorthopping will be in, like pictures or something? I have almost no doubt that it is in, but I was wondering if it is in any pictures.
Good question. I don't have any pictures to offer, but I am also certain itll be in brawl.

Intresting thing about ssb64 regarding jump height :

There are many possibilities with jump height in ssb64, I discovered this by accident.

I was trying to make my normal ''up'' direction a short hop so I could do shffled uairs online with captain falcon (Very hard to do with a d-pad controller)

It didnt work out too well since using a button to fullhop confused me and id miss combos.

Anyhow, as I changed the sensitivity of ''up'' I got various initial jump heights. Weird eh?

Now im back to the default settings.

Who do you play against regularly, and how do you fair against them? So far I haven't heard anything about you outside of Brawl discussion.
I dont leave my hometown, so basically Bam / Vwins. Who are both capable of being even with the best smashers in the states, theyre basically at the ''level'' of pro smashers, I dont think theyd win a major tournament, but they definatly wouldnt be the worst.

I also attend tournaments , such as this one thats coming up :

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=110184

not to mention :

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=DylanKeywizRad&p=r

Yes, I'm not that great. But I am working on my game a lot, I cant wait to see how I do at the upcoming tournament.

Vs Bam and Vwin, arguably the best players in canada (they just cleaned out the biggest canadian tournament in awhile, in ottawa)

I do ok. Ive beaten Bam before, but not Vwin. usually they'll beat me by 2 stocks, 3 or 4 if Im having a bad match.

They usually will beat me though, and for good reason, theyre the best in the country.

The decision to waveland in that kind of situation is neither practical or effective in many cases. If the Marth was on top of you the whole time then he would grab you immediately as you landed, completely negating your waveland entirely cause you would already be in the grab. Also, if you avoided a grab because of a waveland a dodge would give the marth enough time to grab you again.
Theres no way wavelanding isnt a good way to land fox vs marth. the situation im talking about is marth just uthrowed you, and uaired you or what not, you double jump out of it, and marth is dashdancing around on the ground waiting for you to land.

Instead of landing normally, I find wavelanding in a direction that will confuse the marth an effective way to avoid being grabbed again.

Wavelanding as a defensive strategy, basically, then I go back into dashdancing, lasering, whatever other mindgames come to mind.

But I dont always do the same thing either. This is what sepperates me from a newer player, I understand mixups, patterns, and mindgames. I just have to hone my skills more, but I know how the game works at a pro level

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Well yeah, you say that, but then you also say this: "Without the wavedash Id be getting 4 stocked everytime probably." In other words you are saying that you could not adapt to the change. If you can't adapt to something as minor as the lack of wavedash, what reason do I have, or anyone else here for that matter, to believe that you are a capable smasher
How is the wavedash minor? As far as I can see, most people use it. Ive been watching pro smash vids since before youtube using DC++

I adapted to melee from ssb64 didnt I? And from melee back to ssb64 for online, did I not? Play me online in ssb64 if you don't believe that I kick *** at that

oh and just a little bit of additional information : The 2nd best smasher online, SuPeRbOoMfAn (sure you've heard of him) is taking a plane from alberta to stay at my house for a week before the melee tournament, we became friends playing eachother online. Im going to help him learn more about melee since theres a bad tourney scene in alberta, and he's gonna 5 stock me over and over in ssb64

Believe me, playing superboom is almost exactly like playing vs isai in ssb64. The same stuff happens.

Im not saying this makes ME good, but it does prove that I am part of the smash scene, without a doubt.

I think Im fully capable of dealing with changes.

You say that you dashdance, pivot, etc, but if that was truly the case then why is wavedashing the absolute key to your spacing game? There are lots of methods of spacing, and you really need to focus on learning them now, cause wavedashing is pretty poor for getting perfect spacing.
I can't explain it. I just cant. I have this strong feeling that if melee didnt have wavedashing, Id never be as capable at it as I currently am.

But yes, I use pretty much every technique availible in melee, I still have a trouble with a few ones though, nothing major however.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
I also abuse wavelanding a lot, fox vs marth, when youre in the air.. what are you gonna do?
I see why you thought I was wrong. I didn't explain it properly.

I meant this :

Marth just attacked fox. Fox is on defense, he is in the air, marth is on the ground.

Marth is dashing around on the ground waiting for fox to land, fox lands, but with a waveland, dodging the dashgrab, then punishing. I've seen it happen before.

Obviously it doesnt work everytime. It's one of 1000's of defensive strategies / DI possibilities there are. But I like doing it when I can see the marth is waiting for another grab.

And I'm sure this is a viable option, you land and slide away from a position where otherwise you would have been grabbed or attacked.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
How is the wavedash minor? As far as I can see, most people use it. Ive been watching pro smash vids since before youtube using DC++
It's a minor change in the grand scheme of things, if wavedashing isn't in Brawl it won't be hard to get past that. This of course is my point, which I think you are confusing with the effectiveness of wavedashing as a whole. The wavedash is awesome and useful, but without it we would be ok too, we would just have to learn how to deal with it.

I adapted to melee from ssb64 didnt I? And from melee back to ssb64 for online, did I not? Play me online in ssb64 if you don't believe that I kick *** at that
If that is true then why are you so worried about Brawl? That doesn't make any sense in context with everything else you have been saying. As far as your challenge goes, I don't play ssb64 online so I'm going to decline your offer there.

I can't explain it. I just cant. I have this strong feeling that if melee didnt have wavedashing, Id never be as capable at it as I currently am.
There's nothing wrong with not having everything perfected, and there is no shame in the fact that your spacing game isn't perfect, nobodies is. Hell, I'm a little worried myself how Brawl will turn out and how good I will be, it's not uncommon for people to be uncertain about things in the face of change. It seems like you are just worried and extremely pessimistic. So get your head out of this funk you've fallen in. One isn't good cause of the wavedash. One is good cause they are skilled. That single technique doesn't define you.

These last few posts haven't been about bashing you Dylan, I'm just trying to get you to realize through debate that you would be ok without it.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
These last few posts haven't been about bashing you Dylan, I'm just trying to get you to realize through debate that you would be ok without it.
I realize that. And I appreciate it, you're actually making me think about it and I am being pretty illogical. Infact, with my recent improvement in smash (Ive doubled my skill in the past 2 months) Ive been wavedashing less, and finding more flaws with my own arguments.

Lets just let bygons be bygons, not mention wavedashing ever again, and wait and see what brawls like when it comes out.

If dashdancing dissapeared, Id probably be way more screwed, now that I think about it.

I have sent you a PM to discuss this further, as I do not want to clog the thread any further, and I encourage people to carry on discussing their fears for brawl :p

edit : seriously. After 6 months I am so sick of this that even the word wavedashing makes me want to puke. I'm not going to try to bait anymore discussion of this nature.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I think people just have a problem with Dylan infatuation [is this the right word? lol] with WDing. I'll try to replace with technique with another one in another game...

It's like the weapon switch glitch in MGS3 where when you switch weapons while reloading it reloads the weapon and removes all lag. If that wasn't in the game I'd have a helluva hard time beating it. Sure it isn't as useful as wding in melee [because you have so many options and ways to use it].

Personally I have no problem with it, oh and Xysen, I thought you knew better, it's a shame you'd lower yourself to such a pitiful level. The thread won't effect you if you don't post on it, it's that simple.

I'm worried about aether though, it removes all knockback right? So at 999% he can use aether and survive. Sounds bad to me. Hopefully they make it closer to a metal box type thing [where you take less knockback but with high enough damage you can be KO'd] instead of 'use move, take no knockback' thing.

Is it just me or is quick reply ******** again?

psicicle

Smash Ace
Maybe there should be a thread compiled of screenshots and stuff that might be of advanced techs. That would be cool. WD has been given too much attention. As far as I know, no advanced techs have been confirmed yet, besides strong evidence for wavedashing in videos, but I think that's just because nobody is looking.

EDIT: This was just posted with quickreply BTW, and edited with the quick edit thing

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Xsyven, I thought you knew better than to act this way. This is just pitiful. Look at you, a Smash Debater spamming a thread just to get it closed? You stated yourself that this was your purpose. You also stated that you have no respect for this thread and think it should be closed because people are being off topic.

I'm disgusted.

I'm no Dylan fanboy; I can see that he has plenty of faults just like any other human being. He doesn't like the attention he gets. He just wants to hang out and have fun. All of his recent posts that were aggressive in any way were in response to being attacked in some way. Aggression is his first defense. Just stop attacking him and you might find that he's not such a bad poster after all. I chat with him regularly and we disagree quite a bit, but we don't attack each other. Honestly, if you let Dylan be he's a great guy.

MookieRah is definitely taking the right tack on things. Good for him. I like people who debate without letting it get personal.

Why can't people just get along?

I'm honestly asking that. Is it too much to have a cordial community like we had in Dylan's thread?

Brawl will be fine. Sakurai is at the helm and he's been at the helm for the past decade. Nothing's gonna be wrong the third time around.

psicicle

Smash Ace
About aether, I'm not sure why the move works like it does (probably to make Ike seem like he wasn't copying the move off kirby), but since he throws his sword, if he gets knocked out of doing the attack before he grabs his sword, then where would the sword go? It is kind of like Link and how he can somehow pull out dozens of boomerangs after losing them, except it makes less sense.

Chances are that the startup of the attack will be pretty fast, so he won't have flinch invulnerability for long.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Xsyven, I thought you knew better than to act this way. This is just pitiful. Look at you, a Smash Debater spamming a thread just to get it closed?
I'm such a bad poster for spamming a thread full of off topic duscussion, spam and advertizing. I'm terrible.

I try to keep out of the Brawl forums. They bring out the worst in me. Did you just read my first few posts and then post this, or did you read all of them? I explained my reasonings, and I tried to bring the topic back to life.

Sorry for 'spoiling' the good nature of the Smash Debaters.

Adi

Smash Lord
Spam and advertising? No one has been spamming or advertising unless you're talking about yourself. Almost all the posts except for yours have been discussing Brawl, most of yours with the exception of your most recent post (excluding the one above mine), have in some way or the other been bashing Dylan. Don't try to wheedle your way out of it, you were wrong, so just admit it.

psicicle

Smash Ace
I know that it's in the past, but I just want to point out that just because other people are spamming (which they aren't), it is not justification for you to spam.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Well, judging by many of the posts in this thread, the topic really ought to be this: "Who else is worried Brawl might not be like Melee?" Honestly, there are too many concerns about Melee not being fully present in Brawl. I can relate to everyone in this sense because Melee was an excellent game! I definitely would not call it perfect (the tier list displays blatant balance issues); if it was, I would not be excited for Brawl's release.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Adi said:
Spam and advertising? No one has been spamming or advertising unless you're talking about yourself. Almost all the posts except for yours have been discussing Brawl, most of yours with the exception of your most recent post (excluding the one above mine), have in some way or the other been bashing Dylan. Don't try to wheedle your way out of it, you were wrong, so just admit it.
You kids are toooo good. Just because they're talking about Brawl, doesn't mean they're on topic. And what are off topic posts? Spam! Dylan also posted a link to forums and said JOIN!

My first few posts were bashing him because of his pessimistic attitude and bad assumptions. I got my infractions. Get over it.

The only reason I keep posting is because you're feeding me. STOP FEEDING THE TROLL PLS K GG.

Adi

Smash Lord
Eh, I'm done arguing with you, it's blatantly obvious that you're just trolling you just admitted it yourself.

The only reason I keep posting is because you're feeding me. STOP FEEDING THE TROLL PLS K GG.
Since when did they let trolls in the debate room, standards must be dropping =/.

chansen

Smash Lord
Adi, your post count is 666....THE DEVIL INCARNATE!!!!

Xsyven, shouldn't you be making fun of other debaters?

If brawl doesn't have wavedashing it won't be good!

/Hail Satan!

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Xsyven you might want to familiarize yourself with the rules before calling them to your aid. Read the advertisement rule again, you can post links to other places so long as it's not the whole message.

And if Dylan is off topic, so is Mookie. They were off topic yes, but they were getting to the core of the problem and as you can see it had a positive effect. You proved your point now so why stick around?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
To put it simply, I just don't like the Brawl rooms.

Red Exodus, to put it in easier words, I'm robbing from the rich to give to the poor. I'm breaking rules to better enforce another. I have leadership positions in every other place that I visit online, so I'm used to playing mod... but since playing mod is against the rules, I have to play dirty. Almost all of my past infractions are for minor flaming and minor spam.

Adi, I'm not really a troll. I just have this bi-monthly thing where I like to piss people off. And the fact that you're all making a big deal out of it is just too much fun. Look at my other posts. I'm just as light hearted and spammy as the rest of y'all.

Anyway, it was all directed towards Dylan, I got my infraction, Dylan stopped caring, so you guys should too.

Red Exodus said:
You proved your point now so why stick around?
I can't just not show up whenever I'm mentioned!

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I hope, for everyone else's sake, that Brawl has no wave-dashing. Then, you will all leave.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
@Xsyven
That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. You are using your previously good behavior to justify being an idiot. On top of that you believe that you are justified in bashing Dylan when what you are doing is actually worse. You've just earned another infraction.

@discussion:
I really doubt the no-flinching thing is going to be done in a way that would be too broken. Yeah, there is a possibility of it being really good, just like how the shine ended up being crazy, but I really doubt it would cause massive balance issues.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
MookiePwned.

He hit me hard. I'll troll at Gamefaqs next time.

Buzz said:
I hope, for everyone else's sake, that Brawl has no wave-dashing. Then, you will all leave.
You just don't want me to pwn you with my slidey little Ice Climbers anymore. You can't run forever, Buzz.

Adi

Smash Lord
Lol, most of the arguments against the inclusion of wavedashing have been out of spite, this is just another one of them ^^.

MookieRah said:
@discussion:
I really doubt the no-flinching thing is going to be done in a way that would be too broken. Yeah, there is a possibility of it being really good, just like how the shine ended up being crazy, but I really doubt it would cause massive balance issues.
The invincibility time on B-moves is something completely different than shine because the shine no matter what sitiuation it is in the shine could only be used for offensive purposes while being invincible while attacking has both extremely good offensive and defensive purposes.

For example, if there was some way to cancel let's say Bowser's B-up through platform canceling or edge canceling or whatever and it was possible to do so in such a way that you can spam the move and therefore acheive infinite invincibility while being able to attack as well. Meh, there's lots of possibilities and I'm just being paranoid, but this is just a potential example in which the invincibility could cause massive balance issues.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Lol, most of the arguments against the inclusion of wavedashing have been out of spite, this is just another one of them ^^.
:laugh: I am not against wave-dashing at all. Where did you conjure that up? I said what I said because I am tired of everyone saying how much Brawl will fail without wave-dashing. If Brawl has no wave-dashing then all the irrational, illogical members will vacate.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
The invincibility time on B-moves is something completely different than shine
Sorry if I worded that badly. I was using the shine as an example of a B move that had properties that were used very differently than what they were originally designed for, and ended up being a staple for the space animals. With the no-flinching thing on some B moves, it has the potential to be used quite differently as well, and could very well become the staple of some of the slower characters.

Team Giza

Smash Lord
There is no chance brawl will be shallow...sakurai said that this was the most in depth and exciting installment of the series to date.
The creator said it would be the best game in the series! IT MUST BE TRUE! Seriously it could actually lose depth from melee. We don't know.

um, you might wanna change your sig...
I like Sonic the Fighters, it could have a bit more depth but its still fun. Doesn't mean I like all games in the Sonic series. Sonic the Fighters was made in the first 1/3 of Sonic's life, before it started to go stale. Still, I expect more from the Smash Bros game than from a Sonic fighting spin off.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
I agree with Adi... Sakurai must be vary careful with the addition of ''super armor'' to some moves.

It is usually put in the start up of a big character's move in order to make up for it's lack of speed and the large amount of hittable frames. It is usually gone during the recovery period, leaving the opportunity for a counter attack. (It seems like that so far, with the example of Ike)

Just like Adi pointed out in Melee there are many ways to cancel a character's attack before it ends. But I doubt that it will cause major balance issues because faster characters and projectiles will always have an edge.

Btw, I expect that these moves will be considered overpowered for a few months after the game's release. Also these moves usually create problems for beginners so I wonder if Sakurai will add so much recovery to them that they'll become unusable.

Good example of what I just pointed above is in a fighting game called BattleFantasia... at first the big guy in there was considered god tier because of his good damage output and his many ''super armor'' attacks. But now they found how to deal with him, and this is one of those rare games where a big guy can put up with the faster guys.

Linari Sabre

Smash Apprentice
The non-flinchy thing is somthing I really hoped for in the big or heavy set characters
The reasons why I wanted is because that I have played a lot of games my entire life and usually big and boss characters like them are usually very hard to beat with a small character like fox

And speaking about fox, I think why he was slow falling in the vid so he and other characters like him to be able to footstool jumping for an example to reggie saying "noob friendly". Its just a prediction though.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
What I hoped for is that bigger, heavy characters flinch less, but as they get higher percentage they flinch easier and fly further. Absolutely so flinching is ridiculous. Maybe Sakurai was translated too loosely or something, it's happened before.

@ Buzz:

I wouldn't leave if Brawl had no WD. If Brawl had no ATs at all and was only FFA or teams without FF and kept all items on then I'd leave. So unless that happens I'll still be here.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Adi, I'm not really a troll. I just have this bi-monthly thing where I like to piss people off. And the fact that you're all making a big deal out of it is just too much fun. Look at my other posts. I'm just as light hearted and spammy as the rest of y'all.

Anyway, it was all directed towards Dylan, I got my infraction, Dylan stopped caring, so you guys should too.
You deserved the infraction, and you also deserve my respect for this post ^^. Im the king of trying to piss people off so I can see where you're coming from. Lets drop all the flaming shall we?

Whatd you guys think of pits final smash? I found the cupid dudes looked creepy and stuff, but the godess was epic. Seems like the beedril pokemon attack.

and yes I did advertise, but someone asked me for the link to a forum. I really think an exception could be made there. Id never make a thread about play2win forums, I just want to make sure all the cool people I met on my scrub pwning quest join :)

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Well, I use wave-dashing, so it would be silly for me to say that I hate it and want it gone before Brawl hits the streets.

I hear much of the concern of Nintendo catering to casual gamers, women, and senior citizens. Please understand that that is nothing more than an initial strategy to spread the Wii to a larger audience. We are not going to receive a kiddy version of Metroid Prime 3 "designed to entertain the whole happy family". The same goes for Brawl. Nintendo was smart for doing what they did, but they will not forget their roots. Brawl will have enough functions to appeal to both casual players and competitive players.

MookieRah... Go to heaven!

Top Bottom