• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who else is nervous about Brawl potentially sucking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravyguy101

Smash Cadet
Problem is brawl has alot of expectations and i doubt it will meet them all. We want it to be a more balanced competitive game then melee. Common users couldn't give a **** about that, they want it to have cool characters, new items, more moving stages, and yes super moves.. all the time.

But I'm not worried the people making the game know alot more about melee then I do thats for sure, and they will make a good game. But I can guarentee someone somewhere will be let down. Can't please everyone.

Thunderslf

Smash Journeyman
Why is it a problem that I don't play the game competitively? Just because I actually ENJOY playing as new characters in new stages with cool new items doesn't make me a n00b. And no, I don't wavedash. So what? I beat Melee 100% without doing it, if anything that make s me even more skilled than using wavedash. The heart and soul of Smash Bros IS NOT competitive playing, the heart and soul of the game is, in fact, using quirky items and characters in funny or cool looking stages. I highly doubt Nintendo had competitve playing in mind when they made the original Smash Brothers. I have no problem with competitive playing or anything, but I'm sick and tired of being called a n00b just because I actually ENJOY using new items and characters.

Justin

Smash Apprentice
Why is it a problem that I don't play the game competitively? Just because I actually ENJOY playing as new characters in new stages with cool new items doesn't make me a n00b. And no, I don't wavedash. So what? I beat Melee 100% without doing it, if anything that make s me even more skilled than using wavedash. The heart and soul of Smash Bros IS NOT competitive playing, the heart and soul of the game is, in fact, using quirky items and characters in funny or cool looking stages. I highly doubt Nintendo had competitve playing in mind when they made the original Smash Brothers. I have no problem with competitive playing or anything, but I'm sick and tired of being called a n00b just because I actually ENJOY using new items and characters.
Anyone can beat Melee 100% without wavedashing if they wanted to...

But anyway, I'm a competitive Smash Bros. player and I don't go around calling people...noobs...(I really despise that ******** word) just because they don't play the game as I do. There is nothing wrong with people just playing Smash Bros. and using items, spamming f-smashes and only playing FFAs with the CPU. If thats what they want to do with THEIR time and THEIR life then let them. I mean seriously...don't people get bored of spending the majority of their time on SWF calling people "noobs"? Sounds like a lame way to spend your time, but whatever.

But yes, by all means start calling me a "noob" now since I am taking up for people who don't play Smash Bros. competitively...

Thunderslf

Smash Journeyman
I do play Smash Bros. with friends though, that's usually the only time I play it. Yes, I usually use items and stuff because they're FUN, but I still do no items on FD sometimes.

Ikural

Smash Journeyman
no one is a noob... unless they dont know how to jump.
But you did NOT beat melee 100%
In my books thats all trophys, very hard with everyone,
good TT times
Godd HR hits, and much more.
Sure you might have unlocked everything, but you did not beat it 100%.
That would be what a tester has to do.

HEY! I was agreeing with you! It wasnt a typo! I meant you said everything worth pointing out. I know people are used to so many people on message boards sucking at life AND spelling, but that one was in support because I thought that was a really good point.

Incidentally I think this topic ended up 100% proving why Brawl may better than melee. FLAME WARS CAN BE SETTLED ONLINE!

Oooopss....my bad. =D

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I'd be happy if they said Brawl is Melee 2.0 but pissed at the same time. I want SSB to remain the same at the core but I don't want to be alienated. But I won't mind relearning spacing, combos, lag times, new techniques etc.

Sensai

Smash Master
I think that's half the fun, Exodus...

I recently played Smash 64 with a complete noob who doesn't know any advanced techs. But because I had no idea about combos, spacing, etc, he could almost take me. I beat him every time (haha, played Jiggly), but it was still pretty cool trying to refigure the game.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Hey everyone, I just signed up today but I've been reading these boards for awhile, watched most of the combo videos and have been smashing for a fair few years. (just in case you're wondering who the random new poster is) Don't worry though I'm not just some gay nub, I've smashed with a few of the best players on these forums :)

So, down to the topic at hand. As Brawl's release date steadily approaches, I begin to grow more and more anxious.

Let me start by saying that I think Super Smash Brothers Melee, is PERFECT. It is an amazing game that I can play for 10 hours a day 1-3 times a week and never get bored of.

With that said these are my hopes for SSBB :

Same game speed. Same techs (maybe a few ones, but for the love of god dont remove what we had in melee)

Change The character movesets and weights and tractions(just like classic smash ----> melee)

In the basics, thats what i want. I dont give a **** about items, or stages. Im sure theyll do a great job on the stages and I cant even remember what the items in smash ARE anymore its been that long.

And of course the question on everyones mind : Will wavedashing be in Brawl?

I personally will boycott Brawl if it does anything to **** with an already perfect game. Note that I have no problem with new implications, moves, and the like. But removing things like airdodging and by association, wavedashing would cause me to break my copy in half and burn it.

So that's why im nervous. Im gonna be sweating bullets when Brawl comes out... I trust Nintendo, but remember that sales and $$$ profit are their motivation, not the smash community.

A final point I wish to raise is that SSBM Managed to be fun for pathetic noobs that play with items and the like, and totally and completly strategic and technical for those of us that play smash the way it should be played. It was a great balance, on one hand you could have fun playing the game with your friends without being serious, on the other hand you could be like me and train at the game 10+ hours a week with your friends and have a killer time doing so.

What I'm worried about is that Brawl might focus a bit too much on ''fun for noobs'' (Which, really is what sells copies of the game) and not enough on making its highest potential something far beyond the capacity of your average smasher.

I've seen a lot of stupidity posted on these boards about some sort of bizarre idea that Brawl will cause people to stop playing Melee. To those who sport that opinion I say : Melee will never die. Even if Brawl is amazing, NOTHING could ever replace Melee, and I'm 100% sure gatherings / tournaments will still be held for years to come for such a great game.

-Tnga
(sigh)
A few things.
1)If you think Brawl will suck because it will be different, shut up. Oh No, I have to learn how to play the game. I kniow that if Brawl is different(and I know inone way or another it will be) then thats a good think. Making the same game over again is bad. You'll probobly play it more if there arte some changes. Change is good.
2)Wavedash need to die. If you wavedash, you have no skill. Your manipulating a cheap glitch. Oh look at me, you can't hit me. That is G-A-Y gay. I think with crawling it will be gone. It's like snaking in Mario Kart DS. It works but ruins the game. Items are useless, and only 3 characters are any good.
3)
A final point I wish to raise is that SSBM Managed to be fun for pathetic noobs that play with items and the like, and totally and completly strategic and technical for those of us that play smash the way it should be played. It was a great balance, on one hand you could have fun playing the game with your friends without being serious, on the other hand you could be like me and train at the game 10+ hours a week with your friends and have a killer time doing so.
You think that playing professionally is "Real Smash". I'm sorry for Flamnming, but your "Real Dumb". In fact, 1v1s, no items, stock on one or two courses(usually Final Destonation) is NOt real smash. Items is smash. Courses is smash. Crazy frantic multiplayer matches is smash. You've lost touch with real smash. The entire game is desided around 4player matches with items on a course. They way it's played in tournaments is a long shot from "real Smash"

This shows how disconnected pros are from the real game. Also, if you think Nintendo and Sora really care about you guys, they don't. Actually, let me rephrase that. They don't care about you, compaired to all the "nubs" who use items. There top priority. They'll screw you in the proses so they can have fun, because they are playing smash the way it was intened.

I'll end with a quote from a wise man.
I'm in favour of that line of thinking!

Anyone who thinks Final Destination with no items is "pure" Smash Bros needs to get laid and FAST!

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
(sigh)

3)
You think that playing professionally is "Real Smash". I'm sorry for Flamnming, but your "Real Dumb". In fact, 1v1s, no items, stock on one or two courses(usually Final Destonation) is NOt real smash. Items is smash. Courses is smash. Crazy frantic multiplayer matches is smash. You've lost touch with real smash. The entire game is desided around 4player matches with items on a course. They way it's played in tournaments is a long shot from "real Smash"

This shows how disconnected pros are from the real game. Also, if you think Nintendo and Sora really care about you guys, they don't. Actually, let me rephrase that. They don't care about you, compaired to all the "nubs" who use items. There top priority. They'll screw you in the proses so they can have fun, because they are playing smash the way it was intened.

I'll end with a quote from a wise man.
Wow, you're the biggest ****ing idiot I've ever seen, and look at the ammount of competition you have on the internet. Congradulations doctor douchebag, now shut up you pathetic, sad excuse for a noob.

Wavedashing isnt a glitch, the game designers knew about it, and labeled it ''super dash technique'' in the debug mode.

GG no re, pwnd noob.

HAHA you think playing with items is smash, why don't you go enter a tourney, you wont make it past pools. Infact, you wont win a single match, yeah your opinion sure does matter. Get bent, and stay bent.

This shows how disconnected pros are from the real game.
How could pros be disconnected from the real game? If they're PROFESSIONALS then that implies that they know how to play the game, and you don't. Sorry but your argument is ********. Go die.

Man you're SUCH a noob. And a scrub. And a noob. Wow.

2)Wavedash need to die. If you wavedash, you have no skill. Your manipulating a cheap glitch. Oh look at me, you can't hit me. That is G-A-Y gay. I think with crawling it will be gone.
You're not invincible while you wavedash. Just, wow I can't believe how misinformed you are about this game, you should stop playing it.

Im sure everyone on the forums thinks you're a complete idiot after that post, you ******.

And since you like list form so much, why I don't I just continue to beat this dead horse with your favorite format

1) Wavedashing doesn't make you good, or invincible. It meerly serves as a way to move while smashing, and to set up mindgames. If you did nothing but wavedash, youd lose since .. wavedashing isnt an attack, and you're not invincible while doing it. you're just kind of sliding in a direction.

2) Wavedashing is easy to do, pretty much anyone can do it, like my friends 11 year old sister who smashes with us, she wavedashes but that doesnt make her good, her perfect shffling and spacing with peach make her good.

3) Pros are pros for a reason. Don't give me this ''real smash'' bull****. Realsmash is whoever can win a tournament, with tournament rules that imply fair gameplay, and take the random stupid aspects like items out of the game.

4) Pros win hundreds of dollars playing smash, you don't :)

5) You're a noob. I bet you can't even shffl a nair.

blazefox

Smash Journeyman
In the basics, thats what i want. I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT ITEMS OR STAGES. Im sure theyll do a great job on the stages and I cant even remember what the items in smash ARE anymore its been that long.

And of course the question on everyones mind : Will wavedashing be in Brawl?

A final point I wish to raise is that SSBM Managed to be fun for pathetic noobs that play with items and the like, and TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY STRATEGIC AND TECHNICAL for those of us that PLAY SMASH THE WAY IT SHOULD BE PLAYED. It was a great balance, on one hand you could have fun playing the game with your friends without being serious, on the other hand you could be like me and train at the game 10+ hours a week with your friends and have a killer time doing so.

What I'm worried about is that Brawl might focus a bit too much on ''fun for noobs'' (Which, really is what sells copies of the game) and not enough on making its highest potential something far beyond the capacity of your average smasher.

Wow, you're the biggest ****ing idiot I've ever seen, and look at the ammount of competition you have on the internet. Congradulations doctor douchebag, now shut up you pathetic, sad excuse for a noob.

Wavedashing isnt a glitch, the game designers knew about it, and labeled it ''super dash technique'' in the debug mode.

GG no re, pwnd noob.

HAHA you think playing with items is smash, why don't you go enter a tourney, you wont make it past pools. Infact, you wont win a single match, yeah your opinion sure does matter. Get bent, and stay bent.

-Tnga
A. The ORIGINAL idea for ssb was to create a SIMPLIFIED 4 player fighter, unlike 1 on 1 street fighter, soul caliber, etc.

B. The items are as much of a part of melee as wavedashing is. Period. It's what defines Smash.

C. Smash Boards was not created so people could curse and rant on a post about how they don't like an opinion. Kids post on these forums (even younger then I).

D. GROW UP. Anyone mature enough to handle an opinion would say, "Hmm, interesting point, but imo I like it this way..." But of course, you don't know that.

Imo, I don't even see why you would argue over an opinion...

Gravyguy101

Smash Cadet
Items are a huge part of smash, but you have to remember why there are options to turn them off. Every game can be played a different way. Goldeneye. -10 handicap? or license to kill anyone? Smash is a chaotic game, and most fighters aren't that chaotic, having items and all those wacky stages takes away from a players core skill at the game.

Saying wavedashing is cheap, is an opinion, saying it doesn't take skills, says you're high on glue. Please check out an IC player and tell me that doesn't take any skill.

I personally think competitve smash can be played with items, just certain ones IE no baseball ball no hammer. It really wouldn't change to much really would just add more stategy in the end. (parasol to save me, or bomb to kill the *******?)

Playing a game exactly how its made is rare actually, Akuma ban anyone? everyone sets different options for how they play, in every game. Smash brothers just has a more collective agreement.(4 stock no items) With items off you can't say, I lost because he shot me across the screen with the laser gun over and over, no you lost because you weren't as good as your opponent on that given day.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Items are a huge part of smash, but you have to remember why there are options to turn them off. Every game can be played a different way. Goldeneye. -10 handicap? or license to kill anyone? Smash is a chaotic game, and most fighters aren't that chaotic, having items and all those wacky stages takes away from a players core skill at the game.

Saying wavedashing is cheap, is an opinion, saying it doesn't take skills, says you're high on glue. Please check out an IC player and tell me that doesn't take any skill.

I personally think competitve smash can be played with items, just certain ones IE no baseball ball no hammer. It really wouldn't change to much really would just add more stategy in the end. (parasol to save me, or bomb to kill the *******?)

Playing a game exactly how its made is rare actually, Akuma ban anyone? everyone sets different options for how they play, in every game. Smash brothers just has a more collective agreement.(4 stock no items) With items off you can't say, I lost because he shot me across the screen with the laser gun over and over, no you lost because you weren't as good as your opponent on that given day.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for having an intelligent opinion.

I think a cool ''item mode'' tournament style would be that certain items would be turned on, at very low, and the rule was you were only allowed to throw the items, be it a sword, a bat, a jew nose, whatever.

C. Smash Boards was not created so people could curse and rant on a post about how they don't like an opinion. Kids post on these forums (even younger then I).
I thought smashboards was for the pro community, hence the tournament ads, and tournament discussion. Not just for the pros but also for newbies who are intrested in playing smash properly. Or am I just deluding myself?

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Any one who plays smash can post or look up info on certain techniques. That's the reason for such threads as "Guides to playing as fox" etc. etc.
But isn't this forum based around the correct attitude towards smash ie : Competitive tournament style smash?

Or was this forum created for item using noobs who are so upset at their own laziness to take 45 minutes to learn how to wavedash a very useful skill indeed, that they will shun it and call it a glitch and say anyone who wavedashes doesn't have skill. Right, Ken has no skill, Isai has no skill, Captain Jack has no skill... what a horribly stupid statement that was.

I choose to believe this forum is here to harness the vocal power of the pro community in smash, not the misguided idiots.

blazefox

Smash Journeyman
Belive what you will, but that of of which is taught is the truth.

People young and old, experienced and not so, use this site. Handy as it is, it's not limited to in its entirety to pros', I'm guessing whom yourself would be considered.

I originally started posting because I couldn't figure out how to guard against Link's up b when it's used as an edge guard.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Belive what you will, but that of of which is taught is the truth.
That makes little to no sense, gramatically.

Could you clarify your meaning? or put it in plain english

I don't mean any insult but I've never, ever heard that expression before, and I'm in Liberal Arts in college (heavy english/history/philosophy program, all we do is write essays)

So ya, sorry dude I don't quite understand you :ohwell:

blazefox

Smash Journeyman
That makes little to no sense, gramatically.

Could you clarify your meaning? or put it in plain english

I don't mean any insult but I've never, ever heard that expression before, and I'm in Liberal Arts in college (heavy english/history/philosophy program, all we do is write essays)

So ya, sorry dude I don't quite understand you :ohwell:

LOL ya, some spelling mistakes-

Belive what you will, but that of which is being taught is the truth.

It's my way of saying "What you reap is what you sow." Just with an added twist.
(I am also an English major, specifically poetry.)

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
LOL ya, some spelling mistakes-

Belive what you will, but that of which is being taught is the truth.

It's my way of saying "What you reap is what you sow." Just with an added twist.
(I am also an English major, specifically poetry.)
Ohhh I get it. Good point.

Sensai

Smash Master
The point of the forums isn't geared towards either side, the professional, competitive Smasher or to the uninformed (whether by choice or not) player who uses items: it's for the love of the game. None of us would be here if we didn't love Smash. We can all agree on that, and maybe eventually not put people down by insulting them.

Dlyan, how'd your tourney go? Or is it tomorrow?

And I'm going to a Liberal Arts college this up-coming year, actually. Maybe doing something in English as well, haha.

blazefox

Smash Journeyman
Ohh, and good point about the pro based com. Never thought of it like that. When you look at it, everything here is based on either A. opinions or B. help so there gets to be more experienced players.

Edit: Quote by Sensai: The point of the forums isn't geared towards either side, the professional, competitive Smasher or to the uninformed (whether by choice or not) player who uses items: it's for the love of the game. None of us would be here if we didn't love Smash. We can all agree on that, and maybe eventually not put people down by insulting them.

Best point yet. Love for the game. Beautiful.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
The point of the forums isn't geared towards either side, the professional, competitive Smasher or to the uninformed (whether by choice or not) player who uses items: it's for the love of the game. None of us would be here if we didn't love Smash. We can all agree on that, and maybe eventually not put people down by insulting them.

Dlyan, how'd your tourney go? Or is it tomorrow?

And I'm going to a Liberal Arts college this up-coming year, actually. Maybe doing something in English as well, haha.
Hmm good point. I suppose you can't blame newbies who love the game and still play with items, if they're decent people. As for that guy who said

If you wavedash that means you have no skill
I want to put a pick-axe in his lungs.

My tourney went pretty well man, it was great fun. I made it out of pools, won 3 out of 5 matches, then in my first bracket match I had to play Vwins, the #2 player in Canada, needless to say I got owned, but I managed to pull off a tipper smash on his fox, which eventually won the singles tournament, that made me happy since this guy is like UBER LEET.

I don't main marth, but I counterpick fox with marth for the chaingrab, I have trouble killing fox with my main : Shiek. As for everyone else I have no problem trying my best with shiek.

After I lost my first round I got sent to the losers bracket, and I got eliminated in two by a guy I had beaten in my pool, but he was playing his best character against me, and in the pools he played Ness, but he had a GREAT style with ness, it came down to the best of 3 match being decided in the closest finish ever, each of us at 140% + It was INTENSE.

Anyhow our matches were pretty close he 2 stocked me once, and the 2nd round was intensly close.

After that I just had a great time playing friendlies, and making new friends. All in all a great day, thanks for asking sensai :)

Linkster47

Smash Apprentice
But isn't this forum based around the correct attitude towards smash ie : Competitive tournament style smash?

Or was this forum created for item using noobs who are so upset at their own laziness to take 45 minutes to learn how to wavedash a very useful skill indeed, that they will shun it and call it a glitch and say anyone who wavedashes doesn't have skill. Right, Ken has no skill, Isai has no skill, Captain Jack has no skill... what a horribly stupid statement that was.

I choose to believe this forum is here to harness the vocal power of the pro community in smash, not the misguided idiots
Being a Link user, I don't think WDing is very useful. I mostly use long range attacks and grab combos. I only use it as a mind game, which is what Link really comes down to in the end. Even if I tried to WD away from Marths Fsmash, it would still hit Link. However, if SSBB took away L-Cancelling and Teching... Link would go from Low tier to... WTF is that POS tier. Heres how the combo would go. Link uses dair, Marth dodges and grabs Link, Marth throws Link up, Marth fairs, Marth fairs, Link can't break free, Marth spikes, Marth grabs Link again and throws him up again, Marths fairs, and then spikes Link with a dair. Link falls off FD. I saw Ken do that to Isai once, but Isai was Marth. The point is that I think teching and L-cancelling are more important than WDing. There was a thread awhile ago discussing how Links mindgames>tech, and it was true. So when everyone says that WDing is the most important thing ever, it is not very useful for Link.

P.S. Do you have any vids of the tourney,if you do, just post then on Smash Boards. Holy $h17! it's 3:17AM at my house, I gotta go.

Dazza!

Smash Cadet
If you look at the finer details of not just trailers but all info on brawl you will know that it will be fine. I personally am fed up of the worries, It's thread time for dazza.

Ikural

Smash Journeyman
Talking about how brawl might suck actually calms people.
They talk and talk about what would make the game worse and what would make the game better until it seems so ridiculous that they ever thought it might suck.
Its a calming mechanism.

Linkster47

Smash Apprentice
I just hope they don't postpone Brawl until 2009, TP was supposed to come out in 2004 or something and it ended up coming out in 2006! Still, I'd rather have them make a good game that was postponed, than a bad game that was rushed.

P.S. Sigh... I'm sick of people on SWF calling people they've never played in Smash noobs, nubs, n00bs, newbs, |\|0085, or :newbie:. If your going to call them that, at least play them in a match and pwn them first.

raype

Smash Rookie
2)Wavedash need to die. If you wavedash, you have no skill. Your manipulating a cheap glitch. Oh look at me, you can't hit me. That is G-A-Y gay..
^ wtf...

the only thing im worried about is how the game will be slower. even if they do take out air-dodgeing( wave dash), there will proabbly be other new advanced tech added in the game. i think the game is going to be great anyway

hopefully there'll be some exploit we can find in crawling <<
i think its a way of moving while cc'ing and avoiding spammed projectiles.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
watch...the crawling thing is gonna end up having some broken concept to it..like if your crawling you take little to no knockback...like the above poster said...can you imagine a moving cc'er...there will probably also be moves that you can only do while your crouching...like little pokes or something...peace

-hiroshi

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
See, I'm worried about it sucking simply because to much emphasis has been put on characters. And June 1 is approaching fastly so unless Nintendo can shape up, this might be the end of Nintendo. A lot a people think that Nintendo is poisoning itself by only caring about moolah! But yea, like you said, perfect balance of items and no items. One time, my friend and I were playing and we turned on all bombs!!!

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Wow I cant believe this page is approaching 17 pages. shows the question I asked was on everybodies mind :)

As for videos of the tourney, I didnt record them myself, but they were recorded (final matches) Via VCR. We should have them uploaded somewhere shortly and you can watch whatever we recorded, im not sure exactly it'll be a suprise for me too.

I know for a fact I didnt get recorded though I didnt make it very far past brackets. I was relieved that I got out of my 6 man pool with 4 victories and 2 losses. (We played best of 3 vs everyone in the pool, there were 8 pools, one of them with only 4 players though that advanced automatically)

In the brackets though I got sent to the losers bracket by Vwins who went on to win the tourney, 3 stocked me both matches, which is impressive for me his fox is INSANE and I managed to kill it once so I was happy in that respect.

So ill update you on the vids later. gotta go.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
First of, props to Linkster47, not just for his posts, mostly for being a fellow Link user.

Dylan man, with all that talk, we were expecting a ton of vids. But hey, not too shabby in the tourney.

Calm down with the "noob" bashin' though. If you noticed, most people that consider themselves pro level don't spend 90% of their posts dissin' the non pro players.

But, I'm either expecting other vids from you later to sow yer stuff, or a match against me during the first week that Brawl is out.

Sensai

Smash Master
notftomearth7 said:
And June 1 is approaching fastly so unless Nintendo can shape up, this might be the end of Nintendo.
What? I'm not sure I follow you...

Wolfblade said:
Calm down with the "noob" bashin' though. If you noticed, most people that consider themselves pro level don't spend 90% of their posts dissin' the non pro players.
Unless it's Chillin....haha.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
First of, props to Linkster47, not just for his posts, mostly for being a fellow Link user.

I will. I was a bit dissapointed to be eliminated so fast despite so much hard work so I freaked out at what was the noobiest post I've ever seen. To actually say if you wavedash you don't have any skill... grr...

But yeah at the tourney I wasnt the worst, I was actually slightly above the average, but nowhere near the top. So I really don't have a right to be as arrogant as I have been. Sorry for coming off as a jerk, if you smashed with me in person youd find Im very helpful to those willing to learn and very very respectful to those who have things to teach me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom