• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you want in smash Poll. Spyro and Ayumi Tachibana are now on the poll!

Who do you want in smash?

• Total voters

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Last edited:

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
1615328300555.png

My document is...uhhh... doing this. Don't know what to do. I'm going to make another one just like it maybe

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
1615861395404.png

This is a poll by IGN. It only has 6 options but that is a lot of votes! If an assist trophy was to get promoted I think it would be Waluigi or Isaac, but Skull Kid would be pretty cool as well.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thought this was cool too https://sourcegaming.info/2015/03/23/if-there-were-a-smash-2-poll/
It's the results of a smash ballot back in 1997

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
View attachment 307421
This is a poll by IGN. It only has 6 options but that is a lot of votes! If an assist trophy was to get promoted I think it would be Waluigi or Isaac, but Skull Kid would be pretty cool as well.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thought this was cool too https://sourcegaming.info/2015/03/23/if-there-were-a-smash-2-poll/
It's the results of a smash ballot back in 1997
Steve is in this poll, despite already being in the game
Oh, IGN.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
I strongly wish that Dixie Kong would make it into Smash Bros. If you ask me, she is long overdue for her spotlight. She is history making, and there are plenty of resources to generate her Smash Bros. content, even if you only consider the Country series!

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
I strongly wish that Dixie Kong would make it into Smash Bros. If you ask me, she is long overdue for her spotlight. She is history making, and there are plenty of resources to generate her Smash Bros. content, even if you only consider the Country series!
I would like to see dixie kong in smash. I've only play tropical freeze though but I'm a big fan of donkey kong. He was my fourthdary in smash 4 (In ultimate I just play everybody for GSP. I was more competitive in 4, using ladder and even did good in a local.) I rooted for DKwill and Average Joe all the time. I always wanted him on my team in mario party and I bought an action figure of him at blockbuster (RIP Blockbuster)
1616179185444.png

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
I would like to see dixie kong in smash. I've only play tropical freeze though but I'm a big fan of donkey kong. He was my fourthdary in smash 4 (In ultimate I just play everybody for GSP. I was more competitive in 4, using ladder and even did good in a local.) I rooted for DKwill and Average Joe all the time. I always wanted him on my team in mario party and I bought an action figure of him at blockbuster (RIP Blockbuster)View attachment 307876
You should definitely consider playing Donkey Kong Country and its sequels. They are excellent games. Another 'egg'cellent game is Yoshi's Island. I digress on the last one, but that and the Country series are very memorable Super Nintendo products.

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
You should definitely consider playing Donkey Kong Country and its sequels. They are excellent games. Another 'egg'cellent game is Yoshi's Island. I digress on the last one, but that and the Country series are very memorable Super Nintendo products.
Which one is the best? 64? Is that the one with the rap?

Gengar84

Smash Hero
My personal favorite is Donkey Kong Country 2. They are all good in their own way but DKC2 is on a whole other level. In my opinion, it is the best platformer ever made.

Tropical Freeze is also great but it is pretty difficult and I was never able to beat it. I’ll have to go back some day and try again.

Last edited:

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
I never played that one, though I have plans to. I was talking about the original trilogy, but 64 might be a good one to try for its significance in the franchise.

Edit: 2 was the best in my opinion.
Alright I'll have to try it out. I'll buy it on the wii u virtual console. My switch broke. Thank you for the suggestion!

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Sure! Anything for the purple dragon.
I'm waiting for Kremling Man to reply. I want my poll to be accurate. In the meantime do you have any recomendations on games I should play? I have a wii u and a pc. Is Rayman legends any good? I'm waiting until the nintendo switch pro comes out to buy another one. Mine broke.

DynoStretch

Smash Cadet
So ignoring Geno and Isaac (both of whom I have zero belief are joining at this point), the current highest votes are going to Shantae and Phoenix, who just so happen to be my two MWs.

You guys have exceptional taste.

Crash is third as of this post, and while I wasn't a fan of him, his first three games or all those sequels Activision was doing in the 2000s, Crash 4: It's About Time is quickly becoming my favorite game in the series, I guess if we do get Crash in the roster, I won't mind as much as I would have in the past.

Speaking as someone who's 100%'d every DKC, the first and second ones on the SNES are the best. The third one was pretty lousy with it's overabundance of gimmicks, DK64 was a fine example of how to do a collect-a-thon wrong. Returns was good in many ways, but flawed in many other ways, while Tropical Freeze improved on Returns' style, while still having some issues like swimming mechanics.

Last edited:

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
What's the best PC game I can feel comfortable playing with a mouse and keyboard. Right now I'm about to finish backyard baseball 1997 and I want to switch up genres and play Beholder unless I get recommended a better game. I went through surgery and am having issue with my left thumb I have a game to work it out (Killer instinct) and I want a game to rest it (Beholder or what ever I'm recommended)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I’ll take my guess on a some characters in the polls who may be introduced in the next generation of Smash Bros.
1. Geno - impossible chances like Banjo unless Nintendo bought the rights of Super Mario RPG.
2. Shadow - Possibly an echo fighter of Sonic.
3. Issac - Representation of Nintendo games on GBA.
4. Skull Kid - Give promotion on a new Legend of Zelda title.
5. Bandana Dee - One of the few unique characters left in the Kirby franchise since 1993.
6. Lloyd Irving - Nintendo would introduce the “Tales” franchise in Smash Bros as being a brand new and unique RPG series and probably a new Bandai Namco rep along with Pacman.
7. Krystal - Promoting Star Fox alone that may replace Wolf from the official new generation.
8. Porky - One of the only possible characters left in the Earthbound series in years and Ness’s rival like Bowser being Mario’s arch nemesis.
9. Dixie Kong - Promote a new DKC video game. I think she would either be an echo fighter of Diddy Kong or a full fledged fighter with new attacks that refers to the Donkey Kong Country trilogy.

I also think that Ashley may be in the next Smash Bros Game even though she is not in the polls. Because her promotion to the famous Warioware series and recent popularity, she might be a new fighter if there was a new Warioware video game on a new Nintendo console after the Switch era.

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
I’ll take my guess on a some characters in the polls who may be introduced in the next generation of Smash Bros.
1. Geno - impossible chances like Banjo unless Nintendo bought the rights of Super Mario RPG.
2. Shadow - Possibly an echo fighter of Sonic.
3. Issac - Representation of Nintendo games on GBA.
4. Skull Kid - Give promotion on a new Legend of Zelda title.
5. Bandana Dee - One of the few unique characters left in the Kirby franchise since 1993.
6. Lloyd Irving - Nintendo would introduce the “Tales” franchise in Smash Bros as being a brand new and unique RPG series and probably a new Bandai Namco rep along with Pacman.
7. Krystal - Promoting Star Fox alone that may replace Wolf from the official new generation.
8. Porky - One of the only possible characters left in the Earthbound series in years and Ness’s rival like Bowser being Mario’s arch nemesis.
9. Dixie Kong - Promote a new DKC video game. I think she would either be an echo fighter of Diddy Kong or a full fledged fighter with new attacks that refers to the Donkey Kong Country trilogy.

I also think that Ashley may be in the next Smash Bros Game even though she is not in the polls. Because her promotion to the famous Warioware series and recent popularity, she might be a new fighter if there was a new Warioware video game on a new Nintendo console after the Switch era.
Let me know if there is another choice I should add?

I can't fit any more fighters on the poll up top so fighters than can't fit are here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dh3aad9sjWdG7BZA_IzEiA1lNyue5pIiXiv5bYZ0NhE/edit#gid=0

Fighters that couldn't fit

1. Spyro - 2 votes
2. Ayumi Tachibana - 2 votes
3. Shop Assistant (Savvy Stylist) - 1 vote
4. Gordon Freeman - 1 vote
5. Arle Nadja - 1 vote
6. Claude Von Riegan - 1 vote
7. Reese Worthington (Backyard Sports) - 1 vote
8. Alex Mercer (Prototype) - 1 vote
9. Brian (Quest 64) - 1 vote
10. Reimu Hakurei - 1 vote
11. Ashley - 1 vote
12. Sackboy - 1 vote
13. Magus (Chrono Trigger) - 1 vote
14. Battletoads - 1 vote
15. Zegram Ghart (Rogue Galaxy) - 1 vote
16. Marina Lightyears - 1 vote
Here's Ashley ^She couldn't fit on the poll. I ran out of room, but I'm still counting.

D

Deleted member

I forgot to mention why I voted for Shantae is that she may be the first Indie rep to be introduced in the entire series and also had video games on plenty Nintendo consoles like the Gameboy.

D

Deleted member

I think Rex might work as an echo fighter of Shulk but using Anchor Shot as a substitute of Monado Arts and some small gimmick changes.

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
I think Rex might work as an echo fighter of Shulk but using Anchor Shot as a substitute of Monado Arts and some small gimmick changes.
That would be cool. The kinda did Rex dirty when Pyra and Mythra got in but I made this before Steve was announced. Still I don't know if I want to take him off of the poll becuase he's not playable. If any Rex fan wants to insert there opinion I'll listen. I've tried to get a hold of the people who voted for Ayumi Tachibana and Spyro so they can revote in my poll if I replace Steve and F-Type with them. But I'm having no luck and I don't want to spam them. I do take Steve and F-type off I want to replace them with someone who couldn't fit and have the right number of votes.

D

Deleted member

That would be cool. The kinda did Rex dirty when Pyra and Mythra got in but I made this before Steve was announced. Still I don't know if I want to take him off of the poll becuase he's not playable. If any Rex fan wants to insert there opinion I'll listen. I've tried to get a hold of the people who voted for Ayumi Tachibana and Spyro so they can revote in my poll if I replace Steve and F-Type with them. But I'm having no luck and I don't want to spam them. I do take Steve and F-type off I want to replace them with someone who couldn't fit and have the right number of votes.
I'm so ****ing fed up of how the creators played it horribly on Xenoblade 2 with the most wanted characters in years that I would never play the game ever again. Honest to god, Ultimate in this way doesn't feel like fun and they already ruined it. I don't know whoever working at Nintendo made these decisions.

D

Deleted member

I mean I've stopped playing Smash Bros. Ultimate for real that I decided to focus on developing my own Smash Bros game project.

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
I'm so ****ing fed up of how the creators played it horribly on Xenoblade 2 with the most wanted characters in years that I would never play the game ever again. Honest to god, Ultimate in this way doesn't feel like fun and they already ruined it. I don't know whoever working at Nintendo made these decisions.
I heard from somewhere that they tried to have Rex fight alongside Pyra but couldn't that to work due to technology issues then couldn't get a pokemon trainer style rex but couldn't get that to work either. I don't see why though. Pokemon trainer works just fine. Just do it again, but I'm no expert.

D

Deleted member

I heard from somewhere that they tried to have Rex fight alongside Pyra but couldn't that to work due to technology issues then couldn't get a pokemon trainer style rex but couldn't get that to work either. I don't see why though. Pokemon trainer works just fine. Just do it again, but I'm no expert.
I don’t care if any of that didn’t work on what engine they are using or any issues they had. Still expected Rex to be a fighter on his own like Shulk.

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Attention All Porky Fans! Here is a link for a discord server full of Porky lovers. It has Porky memes and Porky stuff. IDK just join. https://discord.gg/vT4EDchT

Edit: They make mature jokes

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sorry I didn’t get back to the poll sooner yeah put Spyro in I’ll for sure vote for him.

Brother AJ

Smash Lord
NNID
Brother_AJ
We need Master Chief on this poll ASAP!

If I had to pick just three (as the poll lets me), I would have to go with:

1. Crash Bandicoot (platformer and gaming icon and the former unofficial mascot for PlayStation)

2. Master Chief (shooter icon and the mascot of the XBOX)

3. Ryu Hayabusa (action icon and the last big NES rep to not have made it into Smash)

These three would make Smash feel complete IMHO.

Last edited:

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
We need Master Chief on this poll ASAP!

If I had to pick just three (as the poll lets me), I would have to go with:

1. Crash Bandicoot (platformer and gaming icon and the former unofficial mascot for PlayStation)

2. Master Chief (shooter icon and the mascot of the XBOX)

3. Ryu Hayabusa (action icon and the last big NES rep to not have made it into Smash)

These three would honestly make Smash feel complete IMHO.
The poll is full but if one of these characters gets into smash. I'll consider adding Chief. He'll be on the first message and my google sheets as fighters that couldn't fit though.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clumsyzephyr Clumsyzephyr if you only voted for Ayumi I can add 2 of your most wanteds to fighters that couldn't fit

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Here's some art to celebrate Ayumi and Spyro's recent inclusion on my poll (I'm also a new Deviant Artist so I'm making a lot of new friends sharing art)
Here's Ayumi by professorfandango
nintendo_players___197___ayumi_tachibana_by_professorfandango_dd5kiu7-pre.jpg
And here's Spyro. I already posted that I already posted in the Spyro support thread but I wanted to share it again. It's called Purple Heroes by CristalMomoStar
deh66y7-dcbfaed7-7092-40dd-9c28-e4fb02b92391.png
Welcome to the poll Ayumi and Spyro!

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Last edited:
Top Bottom