• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you want in smash Poll. Spyro and Ayumi Tachibana are now on the poll!

Who do you want in smash?

• Total voters

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
If King K. Rool wasn’t in Smash Ultimate, he would still be my most wanted character by far. But I can’t really bring myself to want anyone else at this point, besides Dixie Kong and Phoenix Wright. I’m just grateful that I live in a timeline where King K. Rool doesn’t pop up in threads like this anymore, as he could have easily missed Ultimate like so many other fan favorite characters did. I’m just so used to the Smash 4 days where he was seen as one of the “fan requested characters”, and people that make fun of characters like Waluigi, Geno, Isaac, and Sora today also did that to King K. Rool in the past. My point is that King K. Rool seemed like a dream for such a long time, that simply asking for anything else really doesn’t feel right at all. I hope anyone else who wants a character gets them in Smash, but for me, I feel like I fought so hard for King K. Rool that nothing else really matters at this point.
That's awesome man! I'm glad your dream character got into Smash. Mine is Marina Lightyears but she's a pipe dream. I feel like Phoenix Wright really speaks to me. He might be realistic.

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Everyone can vote for 3 characters. Just let me know. And I'm moving everything to a google sheets document. Or at least in the process of.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
There are a ton of characters I would love to see that aren’t on the poll.

Rash/Pimple/Zitz (Battletoads)
Magus (Chrono Trigger)
Zegram Ghart (Rogue Galaxy)
Lu Bu (Dynasty Warriors)
Velvet Crowe (Tales of Berseria)
Illidan Stormrage or Lich King (Warcraft)
Sarah Kerrigan or Zeratul (Starcraft)
Diablo (Diablo)
Fulgore, Spinal, or Glacius (Killer Instinct)
Gengar, Houndoom, Deoxys, Gliscor, Cofagrigus, Malamar, Golisopod, or Orbeetle (Pokémon)
Ansem or Xemnas (Kingdom Hearts)
Zero or Pharaoh Man (Mega Man)
Goomba (Super Mario)
Akira Howard or Jenna Anderson (Astral Chain)
Impa or Ganon (Legend of Zelda)
Medusa (Kid Icarus)
Bill Rizer/Lance Bean (Contra)
Vincent Valentine or Lulu (Final Fantasy)
Nightmare (Soul Calibur)
Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat)
Nia or Elma (Xenoblade)
H’aanit (Octopath Traveller)
Raziel (Soul Reaver)
Death (Darksiders)

I would be really happy if I got even one of these characters but I don’t really expect any of them. I’m really happy I got Sephiroth and K. Rool so I can’t be too greedy. I like a lot of the characters already added in this game so anything else is really a bonus at this point.

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Can you add Ayumi Tachibana to the poll?
I can't add anymore to the poll up top, but I have all the vote on a google sheets now. I thought about adding fighters with more votes to the poll up top, replacing those with less votes, but then everyone who voted for that character would have to vote over again for it to show accurate results.

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
There are a ton of characters I would love to see that aren’t on the poll.

Rash/Pimple/Zitz (Battletoads)
Magus (Chrono Trigger)
Zegram Ghart (Rogue Galaxy)
Lu Bu (Dynasty Warriors)
Velvet Crowe (Tales of Berseria)
Illidan Stormrage or Lich King (Warcraft)
Sarah Kerrigan or Zeratul (Starcraft)
Diablo (Diablo)
Fulgore, Spinal, or Glacius (Killer Instinct)
Gengar, Houndoom, Deoxys, Gliscor, Cofagrigus, Malamar, Golisopod, or Orbeetle (Pokémon)
Ansem or Xemnas (Kingdom Hearts)
Zero or Pharaoh Man (Mega Man)
Goomba (Super Mario)
Akira Howard or Jenna Anderson (Astral Chain)
Impa or Ganon (Legend of Zelda)
Medusa (Kid Icarus)
Bill Rizer/Lance Bean (Contra)
Vincent Valentine or Lulu (Final Fantasy)
Nightmare (Soul Calibur)
Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat)
Nia or Elma (Xenoblade)
H’aanit (Octopath Traveller)
Raziel (Soul Reaver)
Death (Darksiders)

I would be really happy if I got even one of these characters but I don’t really expect any of them. I’m really happy I got Sephiroth and K. Rool so I can’t be too greedy. I like a lot of the characters already added in this game so anything else is really a bonus at this point.
Who are the 3 you're voting for

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
The top 3 I’m hoping for are probably the Battletoads, Magus, and Zegram even though Zegram has no chance. More realistically, Velvet, Lu Bu, or Illidan would be awesome.
I'm surprised it took so long for a Chrono Trigger vote

Gengar84

Smash Hero
I'm surprised it took so long for a Chrono Trigger vote
Me too. Chrono Trigger is one of my favorite games ever and it is generally very well regarded. Crono himself is probably my least wanted of his game but most likely. I would still be really happy with any representation from that game even if I don’t get Magus, Frog, or Ayla.

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
The top 3 I’m hoping for are probably the Battletoads, Magus, and Zegram even though Zegram has no chance. More realistically, Velvet, Lu Bu, or Illidan would be awesome.
I've been playing a lot of Killer Instinct recently. It's got Rash from Battle Toads. Have you played it?

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
I'd buy KI for you if you'd fight me in it sometime. Rash from Battletoads

Last edited:

Gengar84

Smash Hero
I've been playing a lot of Killer Instinct recently. It's got Rash from Battle Toads. Have you played it?
I never owned an X-Box One so sadly I’ve never played it. I used to play the original a lot on SNES and I maimed B. Orchid. I would love to play you but just be aware I absolutely suck at competitive games (even Smash these days) so I wouldn’t expect much of a challenge lol.

I do listen to the X-Box game’s soundtrack pretty often and I think it probably has the best OST of any fighting game.

Last edited:

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
I never owned an X-Box One so sadly I’ve never played it. I used to play the original a lot on SNES and I maimed B. Orchid. I would love to play you but just be aware I absolutely suck at competitive games (even Smash these days) so I wouldn’t expect much of a challenge lol.
It's on PC. And I suck too. I just spam heavy, easy to co-co-co-combo breaker. I don't like the single player mode with all the reward gimics. I don't fully understand them but I still have fun.

Last edited:

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144

I do listen to the X-Box game’s soundtrack pretty often and I think it probably has the best OST of any fighting game.
so do you want it?

Gengar84

Smash Hero
so do you want it?
Sure, if you don’t mind. I’m not against just buying it myself though. Just know that I work full time so I don’t have a lot of time to play or practice unfortunately.

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Sure, if you don’t mind. I’m not against just buying it myself though. Just know that I work full time so I don’t have a lot of time to play or practice unfortunately.
Do you use Steam? What's your name?

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Do you use Steam? What's your name?
I’ll get back to you when I get out of work. The Steam account is in my brother’s name so I’m not sure the details. My name is probably Aafyre since that’s what he uses for everything.

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
I’ll get back to you when I get out of work. The Steam account is in my brother’s name so I’m not sure the details. My name is probably Aafyre since that’s what he uses for everything.
np I look forward to hearing from you

Gengar84

Smash Hero
np I look forward to hearing from you
Okay, I'm out of work finally. Unfortunately, my brother seems to think our PC isn't powerful enough to run KI well so I'll have to check on the specs before committing to anything. I would hate for you to waste your money and have me not be able to play because my PC is too weak. As for Steam, the name that shows up for everyone else is Aafyre but I don't think that was the same as our actual account name. I'll have to try to figure out how to get that. I haven't really played anything on the PC other than simple Pokemon fan games or MTG Arena in years so I'm not very knowledgeable on that.

Anyway, thanks again, it's up to you if you want to risk buying the game but I totally wouldn't blame you if you decided not to. I really appreciate the offer regardless.

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Aafyre
Okay, I'm out of work finally. Unfortunately, my brother seems to think our PC isn't powerful enough to run KI well so I'll have to check on the specs before committing to anything. I would hate for you to waste your money and have me not be able to play because my PC is too weak. As for Steam, the name that shows up for everyone else is Aafyre but I don't think that was the same as our actual account name. I'll have to try to figure out how to get that. I haven't really played anything on the PC other than simple Pokemon fan games or MTG Arena in years so I'm not very knowledgeable on that.

Anyway, thanks again, it's up to you if you want to risk buying the game but I totally wouldn't blame you if you decided not to. I really appreciate the offer regardless.
Is it under the name Jonathon and has a chick with purple hair as the profile pic

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Aafyre

Is it under the name Jonathon and has a chick with purple hair as the profile pic
Yeah, Jonathan is my brother and the chick with purple hair was an original character we made a long time ago. She looks quite a bit different now.

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Yeah, Jonathan is my brother and the chick with purple hair was an original character we made a long time ago. She looks quite a bit different now.
Do you want it? If it don't work it don't work no big deal. My computer isn't the best and it can handle it.

Last edited:

Gengar84

Smash Hero
that was a yes or no question
Sure, we may as well try it then. I work until 3:30 every weekday so I’ll only be able to play between 3:30 and 8:00 on weekdays. Friday nights and most weekends I’m usually pretty open. Just a reminder that I have no idea what I’m doing when it comes to fighting games. Thanks again.

Last edited:

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Sure, we may as well try it then. I work until 3:30 every weekday so I’ll only be able to play between 3:30 and 8:00 on weekdays. Friday nights and most weekends I’m usually pretty open. Just a reminder that I have no idea what I’m doing when it comes to fighting games. Thanks again.
bought and sent.

Top Bottom