• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Are Among the Current Top Marios

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
I looked thoroughly through this board but I did not find a thread related to this topic...

So the question is as the title states:

Who are among the current top Mario users?

Keoki

Smash Cadet
Boss, Eggz, Monk, and BO X7 all seem pretty good, as for the best i do not know :( (i just got those names from the Video thread xD but i watched the vids and they are all really good)

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Eggz doesn't play mario anymore...and if he did, no one knows if he's amongst the best.

nasir123

Smash Ace
well i probly souned weird but the thing is is that i havent played many marios on wi fi although i would love to vs u guys

Ray/Boshi

Smash Journeyman
I don't know anything about whose currently A or the top Mario's. Nor do I follow any of that.

You still havent registered yet noodle. Maybe we log on brawl at opposite times or something. ;D

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
I don't know anything about whose currently A or the top Mario's. Nor do I follow any of that.

You still havent registered yet noodle. Maybe we log on brawl at opposite times or something. ;D
ill definitely be on this week.just not today.im sure we have the same timezone too.

iMichael

Smash Lord
Go to Axis Ghneko....tc1, WWJD i think Help and Fear plus myself will be there.

Top Bottom