• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Are Among the Current Top Marios

iMichael

Smash Lord
Dang Help quit Brawl? That was my Mario homie....Fear isn't going? tc1 will be there though...that be my n.igga

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Until someone else starts placing high CONSISTENTLY in tournaments, the best Mario right now is Boss.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Until someone else starts placing high CONSISTENTLY in tournaments, the best Mario right now is Boss.
How high do you consider high? Fear just placed 3rd at a recent monthly and has placed 5th for the last 3 before that.

Fear wasnt at otakon, Posotive because he hasnt travelled out of state cept for OMG

Vist

Smash Champion
How high do you consider high? Fear just placed 3rd at a recent monthly and has placed 5th for the last 3 before that.

Fear wasnt at otakon, Posotive because he hasnt travelled out of state cept for OMG
hmmm then i dunno.. it was a mario player using his tag ::shrug::

boss8

Smash Hero
o nvm then....yea i recently got 5th at a eastcoast turney 88 man bracket......im guessing me and fear are tied with turney results.....

mario has potential....monk and BOX7 are examples.....

me and fear are going to turneys as for now......GOOD STUFF FEAR

Famous

Smash Champion
As far as tourney results go I wouldn't be considered as an awesome Mario due to the fact that I recently pushed Mario up from my secondary to my main... My Mario is pretty decent though...Boss can vouge for me.

I'm looking foward to playing you again btw, I've become much better than before.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Fro what people have been saying about me on the FF I may be one of the best Mario players in the UK.

People always under-estimate the cape :bee:, it's how I make comebacks.

Top Bottom