• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Two Playable Characters Would You Want To Fuse?

Adapt

Smash Lord
Guys a character fusion did make it into the game!
A fusion of Lucas and Mario!
It makes LucasMario, which is Lucario!

did that one already

Seriously though? MetaKnight and Bowser

Meta Knight but the heaviest character in the game, and breathes fire

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
toon link and ness= toon nink

and now for the coolest one yet... falco and fox!!!!= Falox!!!! that would be amazing!!!! A flying fox with dual lasers!!!!! and the final smash could be an arwing kamakazi attack
no the FS would still be landmaster. Thats just how it has to be.

and for my morph i would put together donkey kong and captain falcon. Could you imagine the force behind that falcon punch?

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Lucario and Captain Falcon. That is the most manly and bad*** combonation anyone can come up with. Don't deny it.

Imagine the knee with an aura boost. Oh God. And, of course, who wouldn't want to AUUUURRAAA PAWNCH!!!!!

Win.

...except Lucario is a girl.
Whats with you and the "Lucario is a girl" thing? Did that one pic attract you so? :laugh:

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Wolf + Snake = Wsnake

Luigi + Wario = Waluigi

Sheik + Marth = A person of an unknown gender :laugh:

Toon Link + Snake = omg, it's Toon Snake

Bowser + Dedede = Gimpyfish

Link + Ganondorf = Shadow/Dark Link

Toon Link + Link = Young Link (duh!)

Peach + Olimar = Daisy

Pokemon Trainer + Pikachu = Ash Ketchum

Mr.G&W + R.O.B = Gameboy

Ike + Jigglypuff = ??? o.O

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Nice thread!

I remember doing this in my younger days. When Super Smash Bros. was out for the N64, I combined Samus and Link, calling the character, "Linkus." Now that there are more options available, I think I'll do some combining.

Samus + Pit = Spit or Spamus. Credit goes to Successor of Raphael, who called Samus, "Spamus," since the Samus player he brawled with spammed Samus' projectiles. If Samus was bad, and if many don't like Pit because a lot of Pit players seem to spam Palutena's Arrows, then my friends, be ready to get spammed by the best projectile game in Brawl!

I chose these two, because Samus is my main and Pit is my secondary. Furthermore, Samus and Pit go way back to the NES days, and both were nearly forgotten for the lack of new games, but were remembered because of Super Smash Bros. (Samus reappeared in 1999 in Super Smash Bros. for the N64. That's five years later. Pit appeared in Brawl, and those who aren't of video game antiquity likely did not know who Pit was.) What is more, both are considered to having been created by the late Gunpei Yokoi. (You won't be forgotten, Gunpei. :()

SirKibble

Smash Champion
What if we could do three?

MARIOLIMARTH ???

Woot! Didn't realize I did USA colors there. Just had to figure out a way to show them all, and figured they should have colors that fit them.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Ike + Smart Bomb = Bomb Man

Captain Falcon + ZSS = Perfect human being

King Dedede + Giraffe = Giraffe

Falco + Sonic = PREY'S TOO SLOW!

EDIT: TRIPLES:

King Ganondowserdede

Captain Suit Snake

Sonicariolimar

Toon Lucadede

Top Bottom