• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Swf members...

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
i was referring to tying cherry stems into knots and being able to brush her teeth with her tongue.
pervert.

KmodBH

Smash Cadet
Jango sucks *ss. And Boba was cool up until they did the prequels.

But then again, Star Wars as a whole was cool until the prequels.
I saw a Star wars movie I had never seem before yesterday, it was called the Ewok adventure.
This low budget spin-off of Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, was almost as fun as watching paint dry on a hot summer day. If you guys are ever in the mood too see it........don't, you are better off watching re-runs of the twilight zone.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I'm sure you've already seen the Zero Beat, but let's refresh our memories, shall we?

BTw I don't want any of you funny mods stealing my great Zero for yourselves<_<.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I'm sure you've already seen the Zero Beat, but let's refresh our memories, shall we?

BTw I don't want any of you funny mods stealing my great Zero for yourselves<_<.
So what are you, anyway? Are you an alien, or some sort of collection of energy from various, butchered songs in bodily form?

Isn't it obvious enough?

Now i'm off to incinerate the hell bound plains of disaster and free the tourtured souls from eternal pain that have plauqed them ever since the dawn of time......Waco Texas.

Plomid

Smash Ace
They call me Long Cat but im just fine with Joe.
im of the species Extravangus Lengthius Felis Catus and i excist only in Japan althoug i moved to iceland when i lost my legs.
Pic

This is me when i still had 8 legs, boy was i fast typing back then.

this is me after the "Bear holding a shark" excident where i lost 6 legs.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Tera's a Koldian, and as many may see, there are no images for that. NOTE:
do NOT confuse it with Klodian.

There is a character in this image -->http://www.maj.com/gallery/Melundell/gallery002/d6.png that has a resemblance to Tera. it's the 1st character on the left on the 6th row from the top... the one dressed in purple with the yellowish hair.
~Tera253~
I swear to God if you don't stop talking in third person, I will feed you to Matt.

FireBomb

Smash Lord
See my avatar? That's me, and yeah I type with my feet. I'm actually wirelessly and internationally connected with all bombs of fire around the world. Every time someone throws a bomb and misses, FireBomb sheds a tear.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
really? *gets excited* who's Matt?
~Tera253~
Tera, I'm disappointed. What with being here since June and hacking the site, I thought surely you know who Matt is :laugh:

hmmm, no third-person Tera here either. We're making some progress Crimson :)

Tera253

Smash Ace
Tera, I'm disappointed. What with being here since June and hacking the site, I thought surely you know who Matt is :laugh:

hmmm, no third-person Tera here either. We're making some progress Crimson :)
That's the thing. Tera never hacked the site(unless you count the rep system... err... oops)
that was a joke. so, who is he?
~Tera253~

Top Bottom