• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Swf members...

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
Are not human!!!

Post a picture of yourself if you are not humans. And for those of you unfortunate to be a human, make predictions of who you think is not human.

I am actually wookie. i am 16 "Human years old", which is like 180000 in wookie years. my pastimes include picking someone up and throwing them to the ground very forcibly, and playing with my laser gun, although sometimes it gets a little out of hand.

Matt

Banned via Administration
I'd post a picture of myself, but any visual representation of me is considered blasphemous.

And anyway, I'm made of 100% pure POWER, so pictures just don't do me justice.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
The topic is "which swf members are animals" not which swf forum members can post stupid pictures.

Matt

Banned via Administration
You sucking up to me at the last minute just saved you from a warning point for such a lame post, Foxpower+!

Oh, what's this? I have the option to warn you for non-post related things as well? Happy days!

Thin ice, man. Real thin.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Chill said:
The topic is "which swf members are animals" not which swf forum members can post stupid pictures.
It's all a matter of perspective as to how you look at Jesus the Party Boy.

Lt. Killjoy wins it for best despicable and treacherous reptilian.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Matt, I might have to hand you the internet. That picture wins. If you don't take care of the internet though, there will be drastic consequences. Take hint.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
They're probably going to do something about the amount of people in the Broom, as there's like 50% of the proom in there... maybe it'll involve no more premie access?

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
BetaGamer said:
Ha what? Just wait until I go premie.
BetaGamer, or Foxpower+, or Chuck Norris Guy, or CyberFox, whatever you wanna call yourself:

Oh, and I guess I'm a raging sea turtle.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
What ever happened to all my Paper Fish Buddies?
Am I the only one left, or did they just abandon me :(

Hawt, huh?

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Well, I'm actually a sea slug

Species: Glaucus Atlanticus

Our species single-handedly invented the ocean, and consequently swimming.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Getting on topic, I'm either Harrison Ford or Jurgen Prochnow. The bad-assery of either one reaches inhuman levels.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
Robbie, you turn into the Michelin Man on weekdays? I never knew. Also, whoa I'm on the banner? Looks pretty cool.

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Does anybody want to guess what I am.

Foxpower+ said:
Ha what? Just wait until I go premie.
You say your trying not to be lame any more but that was a really lame post. The more you flaunt the fact that you are about to go premie the more likely we are to just kick you out as soon as you sign up.

Dark Feather

Smash Apprentice
Varuna said:
You say your trying not to be lame any more but that was a really lame post. The more you flaunt the fact that you are about to go premie the more likely we are to just kick you out as soon as you sign up.
hope that will happen :p but SWF can reconsider if you just stop making lame posts, Foxpower+. Note: everyone with a + in the name is evil.

edit: who repped me for this post? I got a lot of points, so i think it's a mod that repped me.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Varuna said:
Does anybody want to guess what I am.
Well Varuna, I used the trusty google images search to find out what you look like and this is what I came up with.

I'm not sure if you're the green thing or the person on top. I'll leave that up to you to clarify.

Now can anyone guess what I am?

Top Bottom