• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which skin do you use?

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
I'm bored.

I use the blue/white scheme because its the one I see the least. The purple/red is really nice but its so overused...and I like a bit of originality.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
I like the Black one, sometimes I use the White one and I use green in Team Battles and sometimes because of his brown fur.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Black. Normally I don't just flock to the darkest color for every character I use but it surprisingly works well for Wolf and it looks very nice.

Patinator

Smash Champion
I use all of them except the green one. Wolf's top half is a weird yellow, and his fur turns a weird brown. The shoulder armor looks great though. :bee:

I prefer... Dark Wolf, but I'll go for either blue or red on teams, depending on if I'm mad at Fire Emblem or not.

I sometimes use the white-with-red-lining costume, and standard is used as much as Dark Wolf.

Yeah.

Kaos`88

Smash Rookie
I used to use the black one but now I've grown a strong like for the white one with the red. It looks the most brutal in my opinion.

Morashi

Smash Rookie
Usually the standard or the black one. Sometimes I use the one that's like the standard but with red shoulder pads.

Reddent11

Smash Rookie
I use the red/white one, then standard.
I personally think he looks good in all of them except for the green.
GO WOLF!!

Thirskk

Smash Rookie
haha funny letterbomb!
i use standard, but i also think the white/red one looks nice too.
i think another reason why people make threads like this is probably just to get posts

Stiyp.NewT

Smash Rookie
Personally I think that Wolf's costumes kind of suck. I use the original because I don't like any of the other ones, except perhaps the Red/White costume.

Top Bottom