• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Pokemon should be in Brawl?

Which Pokemon should make the roster?

• Lucario

Votes: 255 26.3%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 264 27.2%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 191 19.7%
  • Meowth

Votes: 163 16.8%
  • Heracross

Votes: 64 6.6%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 112 11.5%
  • Poliwhirl

Votes: 38 3.9%
  • Sandslash

Votes: 106 10.9%
  • Paras

Votes: 41 4.2%
  • Swampert

Votes: 37 3.8%
  • Buoysel

Votes: 19 2.0%
  • Bulbasaur & evolutions

Votes: 52 5.4%
  • Munchlax

Votes: 45 4.6%
  • Lugia

Votes: 47 4.8%
  • Charizard

Votes: 116 11.9%
  • Sceptile

Votes: 63 6.5%
  • Scyther

Votes: 189 19.5%
  • Sneasel/Weavel

Votes: 57 5.9%
  • Kadabra

Votes: 58 6.0%
  • Gengar

Votes: 111 11.4%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle & Minun

Votes: 108 11.1%
  • Hitmonlee / Hitmonchan

Votes: 207 21.3%
  • Eevee & evolutions

Votes: 100 10.3%
  • Grimer

Votes: 40 4.1%
  • Missingno

Votes: 95 9.8%
  • Cubone

Votes: 120 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
Quote:
Originally Posted by urban_shinobi
i wsa stating a point, which seems to again come out here. this whole arguement in this post is basedo n opinions, hence the question " Which pokemon d oyou think will be in brawl." your pokemon or not, this is till based on opinion. and you cant change that. it's not proofless. just common fact.

what are you going on about?
about the fact that your trying to say none of this is opinion. this whole thing is on opion.

Quote:
wow. your a real dumba$$. let me rephrase, since you seem to stupid to comprehend. the pokedex....in pokemon.....is true.....in that world.....we live on Earth......your on the southern hemisphere.....i'm on the west............the pokedex.....pokemon.....and anything else partaining to them......made up in the game...........and series........is......not......real....
that means that a pkedex cant be brought a Aussie-Mart or whereever the hell you shop. I said they were factual about pokemon, BUT IT'S MADE UP. do you know what that means in this world. It means that it aint worth jack. nothing. no one admitted their arguement failed, dont be dumb. no ones forces you to come here and read this, then misunderstand it making your self look stupid. free will.

you did admit your argument fails. you stated that the pokedex and anime arent based on pokemon, and then you changed your mind. by the way, the only one here with a false sense of reality is you. noone stated they thought pokemon was real, and you are still going on about it.
no, i said that the pokedex and anime are fictional, in our world. in the pokemon world, which doesnt exist, they are real. they are fictional facts, like an alien dictionary from a TV show. you cant use fictional facts as facts, because they are fiction. you did say that, and we cant really tell wtf is sarcasm in here doofus. my arguement still stands, because all this time i've said that pokemon and poke-info from poke-sources are fake.

Quote:
because, i have nothing better to do. and I succeded in making you angry/annoyed. after this you'll prolly just deny it though. your not stupid for pointing out real arguement. your just stupid. again, information cant be fact if it comes from a fictional source.

so you admit that you are spamming? there can be factual information in fiction, by the way. if there wasnt, there wouldnt be a storyline. what? you think that Link doesnt use swords and pikachu isnt an electric type?
There is no factual information in fiction, but merely factual information twisted into a fictional universe. thus, pokedex is null and void. now then, about your last statements, i say this. if the character is fictional, and there are fictional facts on that character, then hey those facts apply in game. so, yea link has a sword and pika is electric. they are in game, hence apply in game.

Quote:
the only reason I didnt post a response to your last giant post was the fact that there were like 2 pages formed in between the time it took for me to sleep for an afternoon or w/e. but hey, since you insist:

so you let a few pages get in your way, and after you escape from your argument, you decide to start more just to annoy me? anyway, this is the next post you made after i posted:
each page takes a while to load, that's what you get with an old PC. a few pages getting in my way didnt stop anyone. and that other satement you made is BS. most times when I come here, I go straight to the last page. I dont bother to read anything from the past updates unless i need to prove a point. in truth, with my like one day absence, people started an finished sevaral arguements.

Quote:
you havent devoloped a higher level of thinking, so you chose to undermine those who surpass you. some one has inferiority issues.

why are you refering to yourself in second person? weirdo...
I'd doubt you even know wtf I was talking about.

Quote:
althouhg charizard is not a dragon pokemon, by type, he is a dragon. look at the scores man, even a few day ago like a few people like charizard better. Bowser and gannondorf are actual bad guys. they arent good thing manipulated in to bad things, or good antagonists (like a rival/ challenge). they are evil, and were made to be evil. the reason I cant accept him as the boss symbol is because ofthe fact that he isnt always the boss symbol. I mean come on. In about every mario game, bowser is bad. in LoZ, ganondorf is bad. they are always the bosses, or at least one of the hardest enemies you'll face in the game. no one's hastling you. dragonite wont be in brawl, fadmon will have a much higher chance of beign in brawl.

pokemon never has a character that appears as a boss regularly. Dragonite is the closest thing to a boss in pokemon though.
no it isnt. the way i see it, it's a boss if it show up in every game, everytime, as the hardest pokemon you can face. a better way to state this would be that dragonite paved the way for dragon pokemon to be the toughest in the games, which is a true statement.

Quote:
at that point I was talking about the show, sorry for not stressing that. starters are limited to one gen. duh. what kind of new is that. they wont appear, of course(unless you trade in some cases)

the show? nice cover up. anyway, may isnt even featured in the 4th gen season of anime anyway, so thats also BS. a character doesnt appear in a game if you require something besides the game for them to be featured in it.
?? Master Quest is 4th season, and I know she isnt in it. as i said, i was talking about the rundown of the show. Snorlax has been in since season one, and starters can be on after thier season of the show is up (may had a squirtle and buibasaur).

Quote:
dragoint appearing in ever gen has no say in the arguement, and no, it wont.and yes, they do. your so sheltered man. or worldly ingorant. whichever it matters, for sales. dont you know anthing about basic business. if you have a product for an audience, and you want to collecti n on peole outside of the audience as well, you'll need to have variety, and popularity. if a person is a poke hater, bring in a pokemon you know that they;ve seen in a commercial and make it cool. that makes that person a littel less hateful.

you could at least list what you are talking about in a paragraph instead of just saying no and yes. Dragonite appearing in every gen does have a say in the argument, because it is recognisable to every pokemon player no matter what pokemon game they buy. if it has appeared in every gen except one where it was filled in with a rip off of it, whats stopping it from appearing in 5th and 6th gens? you think that the developers of smash are going to listen to poke haters and take out every pokemon? you never think, do you? poke haters will always hate pokemon, and they hate the newer pokemon the most.
rip off, im sorry, but the lessr dragons in that game were better than dragonite. NO ONE SAID THAT THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE OUT POKE MON. I said that they are going to have to make pokemon loo good, so that the pokehaters can actually learn to like pokemon. that is why they'll put in something recent, seen on TV. a person who hates can be swayed to liking something. it's not like they are pokeracist. most pokemon haters play it when no one is looking, have cards they remember and such. at least in america that is what happens. your the one who must have skipped reading comprehension, because you seen to misinterpret everything we all say. didint you even read.

Quote:
they made a remake of it so it could keep up. not to say 1st gen isnt the best, just isnt publicized all that much. it isnt like every game store in the world is selling red and blue. the newer pokemon are getting a little bit original, actually too original. like they picked a hat and molded together different animals and such. at any rate, they'll have the best chance. again, brawl isnt just for us, the poke fans and the smash fans. they want to draw in a new audience as well. everyone they can get in. so they're going to put in a newer model. at least that is how it goes in much of the world today.

a game doesnt have to be publicized that much to be the best. shops dont sell R/B because they have remakes on a newer console that is auctually available... newer pokemon more original? use some examples. you are using proofless theories again.
first off, use words correctly. you cant call everything you do not understand, or something that you dont like a proofless theory. it just messes up vocabulary. no, a game doesnt have to be publizied to be the best, in our views, but how is a new pokefan going to get their hands on R/B, without any pokefan friends. they wont, less they go to ebay. they are going to instead buy the newest thing that they think is best. newer pokemon are a little original, just in a weird way. we wouldnt understand, we are not japanese.

like Cherimu. I think that it's good that they put in a pokemon that changes with the time, without evo (it's a bud so it opens and closes). Or Hidoran, i think it is like one of the first Steel and Fire combos, you know how they combine two weaknesses. Toridepusu, who looks just , well, ****. The japanese arre creative people, and had a lot more creativve pokemon. Not to say that they looked better (most are going to make everyone go WTF in a bad way).

Quote:
yea. that's kinda what happens with an evo. i meant advanced like when partaing to technology. like how computers now dont look like radioactive toaster. i actually liked the first two gens best, so dont go and put thoughts into peoples heads. did you actually think when you looked at some of the pokemon from 1st gen. many were based on prehistoric times.

you're babbling... did you even have any points in this post?
yea, went with the post u made. I wasnt talking about evo that time, but trying to explain the difference from evo and advances.

Quote:
you cant bother. or think. you perplexed, and as I've seen when your troubled or confused you try and degregate others ideas. thats you. it's good that you know that you cant see coparison,but you've got the wrong reason down buddy. and sorry, even if you named a company i didnt know of, i'd at least go and look on the internet, which your on genious.

yay! more proofless theorys! we should just name you the king of proofless theorys. maybe you should give an example of me de-gregating (wtf) ideas when im confused instead of making up BS.
no one makes up BS, and just about every post you just throw down. you call my observations proofless theories, for no reason at all. just look at the historyt of this whole post.

Quote:
age. that is the main reason. kids today dont know about it. they make the games mainly for the peoples who are fans, and under like 25. everyone that has played pokemon may not know. a small child who lives near me did not know wtf a beedrill was. not a kangeskhan, nidoking, nidoqueen, omastar, kabutops, the list goes on. 5 year olds dont think they are gangstas. they dont evn think. not most at least. nonsense theories(which is the way to spell it plurally) are what much of our world is based on today. so dont give me that mess.

5 year olds think what they are told. nonsense theories are what the world is based on? yeah, noone ever uses facts in this modern day. they never use examples either. the modern man uses nonsense theories and believes in greek gods as well as the fact that the world is flat, right? anyway, if you want to talk about correct spelling, would you like me to go through everything you have said so far and bold everything spelt incorrectly?
No, you see much of what today we called facts was condisered nonsense theories. the fact were that there were few smart individuals, and a ****load of ignoratn people like yourself. Those were nonsense theories proven wrong, like many that have been proven wrong. No one believes the world is flat and such, and yet there are people who are stupid enough to beleive nonsense, and who try and make nonsense theories true. stating an observation, and making a hypothesis is not an example of this. 5 year olds dont think what they are told. they think, just not as much as others until they enter a stage of enlightenment, whih usually occurs at around age 8-11 (sometimes it is short/longer) at least from what I've seen. in austrailia, it may be different, but here much of the 5 year old population is stupid. I'll admit there are some people who are good and 5, but you see it all over. loud, noisy, uinresponsive to adults. the only thing they are worried with is playing. much 5 year olds in other countries are much better behaved than in this one.

Quote:
omfg. it's self exfrigginplanatory. P-E-T- C-O. break that up. you get the word pet, and company(CO). an actual mistake on my part, they dont offer pets but pet supplies. go figure. but next time, at least use common sense. making a comparison or point isnt irrevelant. your just too stupid to understand.

making a comparison with something completely irrevelent and unrecognisable is irrevelant.
'

no, it is making a point/comparison in order to further make the person understand. it is better if it is irrevelant, and can effectively pursue the point. if a person is a geek, and is talking to a jock, the geek would use sports comparison in order to explain a game or somethnig. using some that people can understand makes your point more understandable. it was a mistake on my part, because i did not realize that petco hadnt made it to ausstrailia.

Quote:
my friend, your the stupid one for commenting on this. obviously if your in this site, you play video games. dumba$$. you have false sense of reality due to the fact that the mental capicty of your brain has been filled with fictional fact about pokemon and other crap, like veggiemite. you said pokemon was real. i corrected you. you questioned it agian. i made a point. idiot...

that would make sense if i said pokemon was real in the first place, but i didnt. if being paranoid to the point that you think people believe that fiction is reality, even without them even showing any signs of it isnt idiotic, i dont know what is.
you did. no ones paranoid. and you said it like 3 times. go back and read it your self.

Quote:
not many watch the movies, i can agree wit that. the old pokemon have better stuff like that because the poeple who played them were from out years of childhood, and grew up in the 90s. there isnt anything to hide here, because i am not a n idiot.

if you werent an idiot, you would have made at least one point by now. unlike me, you havnt.
your points just suck. this does prove a point. no one watches the movies as much, that your influence on a series is based on what you had first from th series till now, and that this usually leads to a loving of what was firsst played/used.

Quote:
facts in fiction are fiction. *******. pokemon arent real. there is no magical pokemon land were you can pick up a pikachu, or get food from a Mr.Mime. im an idiot for actually distinguishing between reality and the stuff I see on TV. wow. that's rich.

you're an idiot for having to disguingish between fiction and reality in the first place, because everyone has enough common sense to know the difference without even thinking
everyone except you, obviously. i'm trying to explain something. now you can be a good idiot and read, try and understand with the raisin you call a brain, and then synthesize it, or just throw it away like an old sneaker.

Quote:
wow. snorlax is always going to be a more popular pokemon, inevitable. yes a majority of pokemon are weak, whcih is why i said that maybe they dont need to be pokemon. and if dragonite is suitable for a character, then so is snorlax. he can walk, run, and usually he is using the move rest to gain energy. if you need to use a poll to help you think, then you not as smart as your mother tells you you are. if I want poliwrath, it's my decision. I like him because he was an unusual mix, between the fluidity of water and raw power. so what. that was for the actual wuestion of the thread, sorry for not keeping ti separate.

yay! proofless theories galore! even without knowing my mother, you have created a theory out of thin air about her thinking im smart. if people wanted snorlax, he would be on the poll... a poll is a good tool to help you think, because it helps you understand the opinions of multiple people. if you want poliwrath, noone cares.
ummmm, yea ******* you just calle yourself an idiot. if you are smart, your mother would tell you so. that's kinda what parents are there for, to help you and give encouragement. again, i've already said no one cares, i'm stating my opinion, which is what this poll is for. unlike you, i know that my pokemon has a small chane of getting in.

Quote:
==========================================
and if you could, your bable is beginning to get too long, and takes up space. keep it short as you can, but as long as necassary. thanks

just like this post...too **** long

na, i dont think i will... if you arent intelligent enough to go through every point without skipping some, thats your problem. i would consider this proposal if you attempt to make your posts more understandable, but you seem to be incapable of doing this.
if you cant understand these posts, then you are extremely stupid. I'll try and type for a little kid, so that you'll understand on the next one. I didnt skip any, and I f did, o well. they wer eprobably stupid anyway.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
about the fact that your trying to say none of this is opinion. this whole thing is on opion.
when did i say that this thread wasnt based on opinion? i was just saying that your crappy arguments are. besides, only idiots make decisions purely based on opinion.
no, i said that the pokedex and anime are fictional, in our world. in the pokemon world, which doesnt exist, they are real. they are fictional facts, like an alien dictionary from a TV show. you cant use fictional facts as facts, because they are fiction. you did say that, and we cant really tell wtf is sarcasm in here doofus. my arguement still stands, because all this time i've said that pokemon and poke-info from poke-sources are fake.
whos "we"? anyone that has just about any logic at all can tell if something that obvious is sarcasm. im not talking about the real world. why do you think im on a video game based forum? anyway, get the message through your empty head that the real world doesnt really have anything to do with this argument, because we arent even talking about it. if you are so interested in the real world, get off your computer and never go on it again. anyway, you are an idiot if you dont believe in facts about the argument we are on about.
There is no factual information in fiction, but merely factual information twisted into a fictional universe. thus, pokedex is null and void. now then, about your last statements, i say this. if the character is fictional, and there are fictional facts on that character, then hey those facts apply in game. so, yea link has a sword and pika is electric. they are in game, hence apply in game.
there is factual information ABOUT the fiction. i was never talking about the real world you idiot.
each page takes a while to load, that's what you get with an old PC. a few pages getting in my way didnt stop anyone. and that other satement you made is BS. most times when I come here, I go straight to the last page. I dont bother to read anything from the past updates unless i need to prove a point. in truth, with my like one day absence, people started an finished sevaral arguements.
if a few pages didnt stop you, you must either be lazy or slow.
well you obviously werent talking about me. if i was inferior to you, you would leave me alone because i wouldnt be able to catch your attention by ignoring you. the only reason you wont quit this argument is because you dont want to leave as a what you are: a failing loser.
no it isnt. the way i see it, it's a boss if it show up in every game, everytime, as the hardest pokemon you can face. a better way to state this would be that dragonite paved the way for dragon pokemon to be the toughest in the games, which is a true statement.
boss's dont have to show up in every game and they dont have to be the hardest enemy. example? ganondorf wasnt the final boss in Majora's Mask, and there were some monsters that were harder than him. i found room's full of redeads more difficult than him. Dragonite has appeared as a boss more than any other pokemon, so as i said before, it is the closest thing to a boss. whats closer? mewtwo? a 1 game pokemon that isnt really classified as a boss because you encounter it "after" you finish the game?
?? Master Quest is 4th season, and I know she isnt in it. as i said, i was talking about the rundown of the show. Snorlax has been in since season one, and starters can be on after thier season of the show is up (may had a squirtle and buibasaur).
i said 4th generation season. not 4th season. im pretty sure its like season 10 or something. maybe the 1st gen starters can appear after their gen is up, because they are first gen and all, but later gen starters never make any important appearences after their season is up. 2nd gen starters?
rip off, im sorry, but the lessr dragons in that game were better than dragonite.
opinion.
NO ONE SAID THAT THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE OUT POKE MON.
if they took ignorant pokehaters seriously, they would take out every pokemon except pikachu and leave it that way. good thing they dont take them seriously, because only an idiot would.
I said that they are going to have to make pokemon loo good, so that the pokehaters can actually learn to like pokemon.
how are you so sure that would make pokehaters like pokemon? mewtwo looks pretty cool, but pokehaters still hate it,
that is why they'll put in something recent, seen on TV. a person who hates can be swayed to liking something.
people like stuff they see on TV? i think its the other way around. i hate mcdonalds because of their constantly made crappy commercials.
it's not like they are pokeracist.
yeah, they are. they see pokemon as nintendo's biggest mistake that cant be fixed.
most pokemon haters play it when no one is looking, have cards they remember and such. at least in america that is what happens.
sounds pretty proofless. most pokehaters play GTA whenever they have the chance and smash pokemon game cartridges with hammers.
your the one who must have skipped reading comprehension, because you seen to misinterpret everything we all say. didint you even read.
skipped reading comprehension? you're the one that missed a question mark. anyway, who's "we"? you arent multiple people, unless you share your account or something.
first off, use words correctly. you cant call everything you do not understand, or something that you dont like a proofless theory. it just messes up vocabulary.
i can call stuff proofless theorys if they have no proof.
no, a game doesnt have to be publizied to be the best, in our views, but how is a new pokefan going to get their hands on R/B, without any pokefan friends. they wont, less they go to ebay.
did you learn about question marks in school? a new pokefan would get the remake of R/B: FR/LG that is available in stores.
they are going to instead buy the newest thing that they think is best.
maybe they wont. it all depends. what if they only have a GBA? what if they think that there is a timeline, and they think they have to start with the first game?
newer pokemon are a little original, just in a weird way. we wouldnt understand, we are not japanese.
who said that the japanese think the newer pokemon are more original?
like Cherimu. I think that it's good that they put in a pokemon that changes with the time, without evo (it's a bud so it opens and closes). Or Hidoran, i think it is like one of the first Steel and Fire combos, you know how they combine two weaknesses. Toridepusu, who looks just , well, ****.
dont forget Garmeil, another moth pokemon, Mukkaru, some form of pidgey, the electric rodent pachirisu, the new rock type ancient pokemon (toridepusu eh? its another rock/steel type, only its also part of the ancient pattern) and the new fire fighing starter Goukazaru. gee, they must be getting incredibly creative with that variety.
The japanese arre creative people, and had a lot more creativve pokemon. Not to say that they looked better (most are going to make everyone go WTF in a bad way).
yeah, they "had" alot more creative pokemon, until they started making rip-offs of them.
no one makes up BS, and just about every post you just throw down. you call my observations proofless theories, for no reason at all. just look at the historyt of this whole post.
what does "throw down" mean? i call your observations proofless theories because thats what they are. you cant come up with observations without any proof. do you think i'd let you get away with talking BS about me?
No, you see much of what today we called facts was condisered nonsense theories.
yeah, "what" we called. man evolves. they learn from their mistakes.
the fact were that there were few smart individuals, and a ****load of ignoratn people like yourself.
me? ignorant? you're the one coming up with observations based on nothing.
Those were nonsense theories proven wrong, like many that have been proven wrong. No one believes the world is flat and such, and yet there are people who are stupid enough to beleive nonsense, and who try and make nonsense theories true.
you're a good example of this.
stating an observation, and making a hypothesis is not an example of this.
it is if there is nothing to base the observation around.
5 year olds dont think what they are told. they think, just not as much as others until they enter a stage of enlightenment, whih usually occurs at around age 8-11 (sometimes it is short/longer) at least from what I've seen. in austrailia, it may be different, but here much of the 5 year old population is stupid. I'll admit there are some people who are good and 5, but you see it all over. loud, noisy, uinresponsive to adults. the only thing they are worried with is playing. much 5 year olds in other countries are much better behaved than in this one.
if children are so stupid, then why would their opinion matter? you do realise that your hypothesis on children is purely based on opinion, though. dont you?
no, it is making a point/comparison in order to further make the person understand. it is better if it is irrevelant, and can effectively pursue the point. if a person is a geek, and is talking to a jock, the geek would use sports comparison in order to explain a game or somethnig.
so are you assuming that i am a vet or something? maybe your irrevilence is effective with idiots that base their life around 1 thing, but thats all its good for. like i said before, if you're going to talk about something irrevelant, make sure the other person knows what it is, or else the only possible idiot is you.
using some that people can understand makes your point more understandable. it was a mistake on my part, because i did not realize that petco hadnt made it to ausstrailia.
maybe its just so minor that noone cares. you shouldnt be using irrevelence with every argument you make. sometimes they dont even work with your main point.
you did. no ones paranoid. and you said it like 3 times. go back and read it your self.
you took it seriously, and then tried to make it into a major argument. that is extremely idiotic.
your points just suck.
what? i was expecting a compliment from the person im arguing with... anyway, i've still made some points at least.
this does prove a point. no one watches the movies as much,
that was my point...
that your influence on a series is based on what you had first from th series till now, and that this usually leads to a loving of what was firsst played/used.
not exactly. the fact that the start of the series was much better and had a better storyline as well as better character personalities makes it more popular.
everyone except you, obviously.
obviously? yeah, even after i state my beliefs, you still idioticly go on with your BS. this still doesnt change the fact that you are an idiot for having to distuingish between something so obvious.
i'm trying to explain something. now you can be a good idiot and read, try and understand with the raisin you call a brain, and then synthesize it, or just throw it away like an old sneaker.
you're trying to explain something huh? wait, no you're not. the funny thing is how pathetic your insults are. raisin sized brain huh? yeah nice. thats really mean.
ummmm, yea ******* you just calle yourself an idiot. if you are smart, your mother would tell you so.
yeah, because every female that has had a child can magicaly calculate the intelligence of the children she has? sounds like ANOTHER proofless theory you twit.
that's kinda what parents are there for, to help you and give encouragement.
you need your mum's encouragement? and you're 14? grow up. only someone pathetic would require encouragement.
again, i've already said no one cares, i'm stating my opinion, which is what this poll is for.
yeah, and your adding it to this argument for no apparent reason. like i said before, i dont care about your opinion.
unlike you, i know that my pokemon has a small chane of getting in.
you think a pokemon as minor as poliwrath has a bigger chance than Dragonite? talk about ignorance...
if you cant understand these posts, then you are extremely stupid.
when are you going to consider the fact that you aren't intelligent? based on your stubborness and ignorance, i'd say never.
I'll try and type for a little kid, so that you'll understand on the next one. I didnt skip any, and I f did, o well. they wer eprobably stupid anyway.
by your logic, adults communicate with babbling and incorrect spelling while little kids communicate with logical discussion and correct punctuation, and arguments that you cant counter are stupid.

BaconXBits

Smash Rookie
Blaziken would be the perfect Pokemon for Brawl, considering how he's perfectly designed for a fighting-type game.

Missingno would be extremely entertaining to play with, considering all he can do is use two water guns and some flying attack I forgot the name of.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
Blaziken would be the perfect Pokemon for Brawl, considering how he's perfectly designed for a fighting-type game.
when will you people understand that there is no such thing as a perfectly designed character for brawl? as long as the character is relativly humanoid, it has a perfect design. the only thing that would make any character perfect for brawl is major significance.
anyway, SSB isnt a fighting game based around martial arts. its the same thing as pokemon being a fighting game not based around fighting types.

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
this arguement has a lot to do with the real world. The pokemon in brawl arent only decided on biased opinion, or battle facts. they are based on consumer sales, favorites polls, and the basis on what everyone thinks. The pokehaters must be taken seriously, to an extent, because any game including pokemon wants to get the highest sales. sadly though, most arent thinking of this, thus wanting their pokemon based on what they think is cool, based on our poll results, on the sometimes fake symbols, and the ever present ignorance of people today. as i thought writing this, it just occured to me why I think your a total idiot: your from Austrailia. I'm not calling Austrailian people idiots, just saying that over on the other side of the map, we do things a little differently. I don't understand why people would take every sentence a person writes and critisize, seems kind of pointless. the point of an arguement is to get over it, and you seem to want to make more. that, sadly is not proofless, as are just about everything i've said. here are some statesment that just, well, are just stupid:

Quote:
that is why they'll put in something recent, seen on TV. a person who hates can be swayed to liking something.

people like stuff they see on TV? i think its the other way around. i hate mcdonalds because of their constantly made crappy commercials.
cant you recongnize two different thoughts. TV is probably one of the most influential things on the human mind today (sadly). you hate McDonalds because you dislike the food, not because of the commercials. You hate the media induced image of McDonalds, the goofy clown, stuff like that. It's good that you split up arguement, just try doing it right.

Quote:

whos "we"? anyone that has just about any logic at all can tell if something that obvious is sarcasm. im not talking about the real world. why do you think im on a video game based forum? anyway, get the message through your empty head that the real world doesnt really have anything to do with this argument, because we arent even talking about it. if you are so interested in the real world, get off your computer and never go on it again. anyway, you are an idiot if you dont believe in facts about the argument we are on about.

Quote:

there is factual information ABOUT the fiction. i was never talking about the real world you idiot.
No, they cant. On the Internet, you can't tell if something like sarcasm. You can assume that, but I assume you to be an idiot, so I made another assumption that your plain stupid enough to believe that pokemon are real. On the subject of real, as stated before, the real world has a lot to do with this discussion. We're talking about the release of a video, how much more real do you need it. You on a video game based forum because of the fact that your playin games, in the real world. That, is a fact. So please, take away the now "proofless theorys" that you just seem to spit out each post.

Quote:

well you obviously werent talking about me. if i was inferior to you, you would leave me alone because i wouldnt be able to catch your attention by ignoring you. the only reason you wont quit this argument is because you dont want to leave as a what you are: a failing loser.
No, unlike your who chose to step on those you think are lower, I try and help people, to an extent. You come here, say you dont care about my opinions, but low and behold, you super long post, about nothing, comes along every single time. The only reason I dont want to wuit this, is because I know this is one of the first places where the new roster of pokemon will come out, once the game is sold worldwide.

Quote:
NO ONE SAID THAT THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE OUT POKE MON.

if they took ignorant pokehaters seriously, they would take out every pokemon except pikachu and leave it that way. good thing they dont take them seriously, because only an idiot would.

Quote:
I said that they are going to have to make pokemon loo good, so that the pokehaters can actually learn to like pokemon.

how are you so sure that would make pokehaters like pokemon? mewtwo looks pretty cool, but pokehaters still hate it,

Quote:

Quote:
it's not like they are pokeracist.

yeah, they are. they see pokemon as nintendo's biggest mistake that cant be fixed.
ignorance come from the root word ingorant which come from the word ignore. pokemon haters, some at least, do like pokemon. some hate them. some dont care, just got dragged in by thier friends. again, I dont know how the Aussie-life is, but it sure must be wierd around there from what you've said here. The human brain is complex, and we do not know all of ouor own body's secrets, so the only thing you can get from a pokehater is hate, because you despise them as well for hating oyu opinion on pokemon.

Quote:
newer pokemon are a little original, just in a weird way. we wouldnt understand, we are not japanese.

who said that they didnt?

Quote:
like Cherimu. I think that it's good that they put in a pokemon that changes with the time, without evo (it's a bud so it opens and closes). Or Hidoran, i think it is like one of the first Steel and Fire combos, you know how they combine two weaknesses. Toridepusu, who looks just , well, ****.

dont forget Garmeil, another moth pokemon, Mukkaru, some form of pidgey, the electric rodent pachirisu, the new rock type ancient pokemon (toridepusu eh? its another rock/steel type, only its also part of the ancient pattern) and the new fire fighing starter Goukazaru. gee, they must be getting incredibly creative with that variety.
garmeil looks nothing like it predesecors. alike in a way, to the extent that he is a moth. unless you've noticed, there rae always 2 bug pokemon that are based on moths/butterflies/bees and such. There is a moth one, and a bee one, if you looked at the next few pokemon. Mukkaru, is also another needed pokemon. They always put in the starter flying pokemon, always one of the first you'll catch in the game.( for flying). pachirisu, has almost nothing, nothing in common with other pokemon in the series. maybe color (P/M) but that really doesnt matter much. maybe the pre evo of toridepusu, but that is it. And where the hell have you seen a flaming monkey.

Quote:
ummmm, yea ******* you just calle yourself an idiot. if you are smart, your mother would tell you so.

yeah, because every female that has had a child can magicaly calculate the intelligence of the children she has? sounds like ANOTHER proofless theory you twit.

Quote:
that's kinda what parents are there for, to help you and give encouragement.

you need your mum's encouragement? and you're 14? grow up. only someone pathetic would require encouragement.

Quote:
again, i've already said no one cares, i'm stating my opinion, which is what this poll is for.

yeah, and your adding it to this argument for no apparent reason. like i said before, i dont care about your opinion.
1) you need to sit with your mother and talk about your issues. No one's parent complements them for everything they do, but many peoples parents are happy that one day their son/daughter is going to be able to take care of them, because they'll have the smarts to go and get a job. People who say that it is pathetic to get encoouragement, especially from parents, are more likeyl to pass that on to their own youth. I'm not sayig that self encouragement isnt need, it sure is, it is just that you also need a balance of people's thoughts on yourself. Self encouragement is just as needed as others, because in order to build self encouragement, you'll need that of your parents until they part from this earth.
2)this is an opinionated question. Mt so called proofless theroies are not based on this, but rather on truths that I have seen in the real world. I'm adding my opinion because that is what is required to actually try and make you smarter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconXBits

when will you people understand that there is no such thing as a perfectly designed character for brawl? as long as the character is relativly humanoid, it has a perfect design. the only thing that would make any character perfect for brawl is major significance.
anyway, SSB isnt a fighting game based around martial arts. its the same thing as pokemon being a fighting game not based around fighting types.

you cant say that people should use logic to understand sarcasm, when you cannot even tell between a simple phrase and truth. He isnt saying that blazeken is perfect in every way know to man. HE is stating his opinion that blazeken fits the agenda for a great smash character. and since humanoid character are perfect, which you said, then blaze is a show in.

Pokemon is not a fighting game at all. It is a turn based rpg-ish adventure game.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
I thought they were purple- or is that shiny...... how come shiny versions of pokemon dont appear as costmes like mewtwo's green

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
this arguement has a lot to do with the real world. The pokemon in brawl arent only decided on biased opinion, or battle facts. they are based on consumer sales, favorites polls, and the basis on what everyone thinks.
based on consumer sales? that makes no sense. you cant buy particular pokemon. only games that feature alot of them. favourite polls? there has never been an official poll about this and this poll probably wont affect anything. some things that will affect pokemon chances will be decided by fictional information, such as the pokemon's signicicance in the games it has been featured in and how suitable+unique they could be judging by their fictional information.
The pokehaters must be taken seriously, to an extent, because any game including pokemon wants to get the highest sales.
and a person who hates the franchise will suddenly change their mind about it and become a fan of it?
sadly though, most arent thinking of this, thus wanting their pokemon based on what they think is cool, based on our poll results, on the sometimes fake symbols, and the ever present ignorance of people today.
people are ignorant because they ignore the stubborn people that blindly hate this franchise?
as i thought writing this, it just occured to me why I think your a total idiot: your from Austrailia. I'm not calling Austrailian people idiots, just saying that over on the other side of the map, we do things a little differently.
it sounds a little racist with how you are making a big deal about what country i am from. everyone does things differently.
u dont realy make much sens in my opinion.
yea. i get that from many people my age
you can go on about how how people not local to your area are different, but the only weird person here is you.
the point of an arguement is to get over it, and you seem to want to make more.
the point of an "argument" is to "argue". what do you mean by me wanting to make more? its weird how you always seem to confuse yourself with me. you started an irrevelent argument with me after i left you alone, and included insults in it. do you expect me to ignore BS?
that, sadly is not proofless, as are just about everything i've said.
whatever you are talking about, sadly is probably proofless, and i could make a list of every proofless thing you have said in this argument if you want. it may take a while, because it would include just about everything that you have said.
you hate McDonalds because you dislike the food, not because of the commercials. You hate the media induced image of McDonalds, the goofy clown, stuff like that.
wow! you seem to know all of my opinions! wait, your wrong. i like mcdonalds food and i dont mind their mascot. their constant commercialization is just very annoying. they still arent annoying enough to make me stop buying their food though.
On the subject of real, as stated before, the real world has a lot to do with this discussion. We're talking about the release of a video, how much more real do you need it.
alot more of that. that seems to be the only real thing being discussed about, and what happens in the videos isnt real either.
You on a video game based forum because of the fact that your playin games, in the real world. That, is a fact.
i am on a video game based forums because of what happens when im playing games, which isnt real. that is a fact.
So please, take away the now "proofless theorys" that you just seem to spit out each post.
OK! when you stop using them, i'll stop pointing them out.
No, unlike your who chose to step on those you think are lower,
who said i thought anyone was lower than me? i could care less about my significance compared to other people.
I try and help people, to an extent.
proofless? by the way, you could say that by pointing out flaws in peoples opinions, you are helping them.
You come here, say you dont care about my opinions, but low and behold, you super long post, about nothing, comes along every single time.
i dont care about your opinions. it doesnt mean im not going to let you get away with pathetic insults. by the way, my posts auctually have a point compared to yours, so stop getting yourself confused to me.
The only reason I dont want to wuit this, is because I know this is one of the first places where the new roster of pokemon will come out, once the game is sold worldwide.
on an unofficial website? lol...
ignorance come from the root word ingorant which come from the word ignore.
and you know what the word "ignore" has to do with with the word "ignorant"?
pokemon haters, some at least, do like pokemon.
you can't hate something and like it at the same time. they wouldnt be called pokemon "haters" if they didnt "hate" pokemon.
again, I dont know how the Aussie-life is, but it sure must be wierd around there from what you've said here.
yeah, because i represent my whole country with everything i say, right? everyone that lives in australia has the same lifestyle as me? only idiots rate nations based on experiences with a single person. anyway, how is the country i live in weird because of what i say? and more importantly, why did you come up with this BS in the first place?
im not going to go on with this, because it is BS. this is a perfect example of you coming up with proofless theories.
garmeil looks nothing like it predesecors. alike in a way, to the extent that he is a moth. unless you've noticed, there rae always 2 bug pokemon that are based on moths/butterflies/bees and such. There is a moth one, and a bee one, if you looked at the next few pokemon. Mukkaru, is also another needed pokemon. They always put in the starter flying pokemon, always one of the first you'll catch in the game.( for flying).
so you admit that there is an unoriginal pattern?
pachirisu, has almost nothing, nothing in common with other pokemon in the series. maybe color (P/M) but that really doesnt matter much.
oh yeah, nothing besides the fact that it is another cute petit mono electric rodent in the ground/fairy egg group
where the hell have you seen a flaming monkey.
getting multiple pokemon and using their features to make another pokemon isnt original. even ignoring its physical appearence, it still is one of the most unoriginal pokemon (compare it to blaziken...)
1) you need to sit with your mother and talk about your issues.
thanks for the advice weirdo! im deffinately going to use it seriously. (i wonder if you can tell if this is sarcasm...)
People who say that it is pathetic to get encoouragement, especially from parents, are more likeyl to pass that on to their own youth.
i never said it is pathetic to get encouragement, because that makes no sense obviously. i stated that it is pathetic to require encouragement.
I'm not sayig that self encouragement isnt need, it sure is, it is just that you also need a balance of people's thoughts on yourself.
you think that people should worry about what other people think about them?
2)this is an opinionated question. Mt so called proofless theroies are not based on this, but rather on truths that I have seen in the real world.
wait, let me translate this... "this is an opinionated question 'mount so called proofless theories' that is not based on (this?), but instead on things that i really have seen happen in the real world.
I'm adding my opinion because that is what is required to actually try and make you smarter.
your adding your opinion, because although it isnt based on facts, it will attempt to make me smarter? how does your opinion of you wanting poliwrath make me any smarter? it doesnt include any intelligent discussion except failed attempts at arguments based around BS.
you cant say that people should use logic to understand sarcasm, when you cannot even tell between a simple phrase and truth.
i can't tell the difference between
dictionary.com said:
A sequence of words intended to have meaning.
and a fact? and because of that, i am not allowed to state that everyone should have enough logic to point out obvious sarcasm? makes pefect sense....
He isnt saying that blazeken is perfect in every way know to man. HE is stating his opinion that blazeken fits the agenda for a great smash character. and since humanoid character are perfect, which you said, then blaze is a show in.
he stated "Blaziken would be the perfect Pokemon for Brawl". he didnt state "blazeken fits the agenda for a great smash character". i didnt state "humanoid characters are perfect for brawl". i stated "as long as the character is relativly humanoid, it has a perfect design." as in, any character that has arms, legs and a head has a perfect design for brawl. if they are more humanoid, that does not make them more suitable. you could even say that would make them less suitable considering that they would have a less unique structure, and the game needs more unique characters. i see kirby as more of a suitable character than roy. kirby is much more unique than roy and more significant and important. his humanoid design sure doesnt help him much, huh?
Pokemon is not a fighting game at all. It is a turn based rpg-ish adventure game.
oh yeah, and the game isnt based around fighting other pokemon, isnt it?

now, seeing that you have cut down on the pathetic pointless insults and you arent arguing about anything anymore, i'll allow you to quit this pointless argument. i dont feel like having you question me about my stance on mcdonalds.

Black/Light

Smash Master
he stated "Blaziken would be the perfect Pokemon for Brawl". he didnt state "blazeken fits the agenda for a great smash character". i didnt state "humanoid characters are perfect for brawl". i stated "as long as the character is relativly humanoid, it has a perfect design." as in, any character that has arms, legs and a head has a perfect design for brawl. if they are more humanoid, that does not make them more suitable.
Dude, thats basicly what he said. And I keep finding it funny that you combat what he said with the "as long as the character is relativly humanoid, it has a perfect design" comment because anyone can tell that he mean't that. Hell, even by your dif you agree with him.

Wrench

Smash Apprentice
Although blaziken seems to be one of the favorites, im not really sure how popular he is in japan (which could make a difference, take marth for example) he would still be flippin awesome to play as :D

fabianmo

Smash Apprentice
I voted for Blaziken cause he seems to be the best character for Brawl
He can use some aerial atacks such as uppercut and the such
And for A moves while on the ground his fighting techniques
And for B moves his fire moves
I think he could be a cool character
Although Lucario seems to have the same potential as Blaziken:ohwell:

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
to start. I still find it funny that you have to take every individual sentence in order to put up any chance of an arguement. It's so kiddish. well, at any rate, i'll try and shorten this overly long post up.

Quote:
this arguement has a lot to do with the real world. The pokemon in brawl arent only decided on biased opinion, or battle facts. they are based on consumer sales, favorites polls, and the basis on what everyone thinks.

based on consumer sales? that makes no sense. you cant buy particular pokemon. only games that feature alot of them. favourite polls? there has never been an official poll about this and this poll probably wont affect anything. some things that will affect pokemon chances will be decided by fictional information, such as the pokemon's signicicance in the games it has been featured in and how suitable+unique they could be judging by their fictional information.
ok, look. IN order to contain anything in a game of Smash's calibur ( which means that there are alot of 1st party and 3rd party character), they look at consumer sales on the last game, polls taken for favorites, whose been in the media, and what is the new "it" pokemon. They have to take this into consideration, not only for pokeplayable character, but for the pokemon in pokeballs themselves. This poll, sadly, wont give jack squat in the ecision, which I've already said. The real polls for desicions come from a tiny number of Worldwide polls, and a large Amount from the Japanese community. significance in the games do have some to do with it, but not much. Mewtwo wasnt much of a significant pokemon in game, just merely once in a lifetime pokecatch, like the first three legendary birds. But, Mewtwo's rols in movies, and possible popularity from fans for being a great villian most likely got him into the second game, and not in the first. Remeber, this is all in Japan also. Jigglypuff ( remeber who always carried a mike/pen and sang/drew on everyone) got in because the Japanese like cute characters, and characters for comedy relief. Also, many action-y pokemon were in, hence the reason they put in pikechu and most likeyl Mewtwo again. Although the fictional information has alot to do with the avtual pokemon in game, they have to be balanced from other sources of information. Suitability and uniqueness have a very small part, or else many other pokemon, say Mr.Mime, would have been included in game.

Quote:
as i thought writing this, it just occured to me why I think your a total idiot: your from Austrailia. I'm not calling Austrailian people idiots, just saying that over on the other side of the map, we do things a little differently.

it sounds a little racist with how you are making a big deal about what country i am from. everyone does things differently.
and it sounds alittle stupid when you say idiotic stuff like this. I think your an idiot, and you come from Austailia. Did you even bother to read the next sentenc. I never called Austrailian people idiots, in fact it is a country that I plan to go to when I get older. I simply stated that your customs and ways of thinking are foreign to me, and I renounce them as pure stupidity. Nothing against your people, but I just think you suck. I apologize for the misunderstanding, but try and read a little next time.

Quote:
The pokehaters must be taken seriously, to an extent, because any game including pokemon wants to get the highest sales.

and a person who hates the franchise will suddenly change their mind about it and become a fan of it?

Quote:
sadly though, most arent thinking of this, thus wanting their pokemon based on what they think is cool, based on our poll results, on the sometimes fake symbols, and the ever present ignorance of people today.

people are ignorant because they ignore the stubborn people that blindly hate this franchise?
A person who hate the franchise will take time in order to sway them into it. Why do I say this, because I used to be one of those people. They may not become a fan, but they may start to like things in the same way as you or I do. Yes, people are ignorant for this. Just look at this post. I come here, you say some of the stupidest things ever, and I cant ignore you. I see the chance to possibly teach, and I try. You on the other hand, chose not to listen to reason, say a so called fact, then come to contradict it agian and again. I rememberyou always saying that it is so tiring to argue with me. Maybe if you try and actually read ahead before you go and type a long response, with no meaining, you'll avoid CTS or sumthing. If a person blindly hates the franchise, use their information against them. At first they will not show sign of change, but over time, you may be able to make another fan of the series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGary
u dont realy make much sens in my opinion.

Quote:
yea. i get that from many people my age

you can go on about how how people not local to your area are different, but the only weird person here is you.

Quote:
the point of an arguement is to get over it, and you seem to want to make more.

the point of an "argument" is to "argue". what do you mean by me wanting to make more? its weird how you always seem to confuse yourself with me. you started an irrevelent argument with me after i left you alone, and included insults in it. do you expect me to ignore BS?
I can go on like that from experience. I used to live in germany for about 3 years, and their customs are much different from Americans. I even went to England for a summer, and it was extremly different. So, hey gues what, I'm not expecting somewhere hundreds of miles away is going to be the exact same thing as the US. what are you, and idiot. And yes, many of the kids, who are even older than I, are extemely stupid. the point of arguement is to settel a disagreement by the presentation of facts and opinions based on facts in order to fully understand your different counterpart. You didi not leave me alone as you say, but merely stopped posting about me, since you did not see my posts up agin, for a short period of time. Dont confuse yourself with your own proofless theories. No one ignores BS. Get over it. You not the only one.

Quote:
that, sadly is not proofless, as are just about everything i've said.

whatever you are talking about, sadly is probably proofless, and i could make a list of every proofless thing you have said in this argument if you want. it may take a while, because it would include just about everything that you have said.

Quote:
you hate McDonalds because you dislike the food, not because of the commercials. You hate the media induced image of McDonalds, the goofy clown, stuff like that.

wow! you seem to know all of my opinions! wait, your wrong. i like mcdonalds food and i dont mind their mascot. their constant commercialization is just very annoying. they still arent annoying enough to make me stop buying their food though
Proofless to you, is well, everything because just about everything seems to confuse you. Then, even better, you've partially agreed with me. You dont hate McDonalds at all. you always confuse your thoughts post after post. The constant commercialization is because they are an extremely large franchise of fast food networks. Do you not like the commercials? Fine, stop watching TV. If they arent annoying enoguh for you ti stip buying food, then you dont hate them/ You hate the media induced image, as I said before.

Quote:
On the subject of real, as stated before, the real world has a lot to do with this discussion. We're talking about the release of a video, how much more real do you need it.

alot more of that. that seems to be the only real thing being discussed about, and what happens in the videos isnt real either.

Quote:
You on a video game based forum because of the fact that your playin games, in the real world. That, is a fact.

i am on a video game based forums because of what happens when im playing games, which isnt real. that is a fact.

Quote:
So please, take away the now "proofless theorys" that you just seem to spit out each post.

OK! when you stop using them, i'll stop pointing them out.

Quote:
No, unlike your who chose to step on those you think are lower,

who said i thought anyone was lower than me? i could care less about my significance compared to other people.

Quote:
I try and help people, to an extent.

proofless? by the way, you could say that by pointing out flaws in peoples opinions, you are helping them.
first off, do you have to take apart every sentence. It is very...idiotic, so to speak. Havent you ever done a paper on a news article. Learn to read and understand, then retort with you own words. The above statements by you, based on a single sentence, are just idiotic.
Second, an in post edit. I meant to say video game for that first statement .
Third, no idiot, your on this forum, which is the wolde site of SmashBoards, because you play super smash brothers. Whether it is to hone skills, talk with people world wide, or w/e, but you came here, because of a game.
fourth, if i had any proofless theories, then i'll tell you, but that stament was for you idiotic self to tek them out of your own reply. As I said agian, read everything, then try and come back with a retort.
fifth, you've misunder stood again, and taken it apart, like an idiot, and messed it up. I said that unlike you, who wishes to step on people you THINK are lower, I try and help them, to an extent. I point out your flaws so that you dont make them again. We never learned form winning wars, but we learned form the bad things, and we learned fromdefeat. The only experience you get from a battle won, is that you can win the battle. The enemy you have deafeated now has a chance to turn the tides, as they now know the extent to which they may beat you.

Quote:
You come here, say you dont care about my opinions, but low and behold, you super long post, about nothing, comes along every single time.

i dont care about your opinions. it doesnt mean im not going to let you get away with pathetic insults. by the way, my posts auctually have a point compared to yours, so stop getting yourself confused to me.

Quote:
The only reason I dont want to wuit this, is because I know this is one of the first places where the new roster of pokemon will come out, once the game is sold worldwide.

on an unofficial website? lol...

Quote:
ignorance come from the root word ingorant which come from the word ignore.

and you know what the word "ignore" has to do with with the word "ignorant"?

Quote:
pokemon haters, some at least, do like pokemon.

you can't hate something and like it at the same time. they wouldnt be called pokemon "haters" if they didnt "hate" pokemon.
Although it helps to take apart infomation and understand, like in an extremely hard sequence of notes, or a long paper, sadly, you just suck at it. Yu take apart a persons sentences leaving no regard for what Is before and after. My posts have a point, unlike this recent one you;ve made now. you've merely shown the extent of your stupidity. this site, and many more will have some of the first signs of info of what new pokemon there are. I'll check the news sites, and game magazines, game sites and other resources as wel. I said this wwas one of the places I expect to get the info. Not the only place. Ignoring someone is where you chose to become unaware of them. Thus, from that, you can guess that ignorant has something to do with unawareness, which it does. It can means unawared, or uninformed. you could have looked that up though, i mean come on, your on the internet.See, with this last statment, is whrere you are wrong. if the socalled hate is an act, like in many times it is, so that an individual doesnt seem unpoplar, then they can "hate" and like it at the same time, just that one is in secret, and the other is the actual emotion.

Quote:
again, I dont know how the Aussie-life is, but it sure must be wierd around there from what you've said here.

yeah, because i represent my whole country with everything i say, right? everyone that lives in australia has the same lifestyle as me? only idiots rate nations based on experiences with a single person. anyway, how is the country i live in weird because of what i say? and more importantly, why did you come up with this BS in the first place?
no, i am not, because I have given no representation of your country. I would hate to do that. I dont know what the typical Austrailian lifestle is like, just as there is a typical American, typical German, etc. Yes, you are kind of wierd because of what you say. That is the only impression iget of you, and seeing as I dont know you other from the stupid stuff you post here, I'l call you stupid. But no, you actual setting isnt wierd because of what you say, but merely the lifestyle that you are portraying for your self, your self. I merely saidthe Austrailian lifestyle is foreign, so I dont know how you live or w/e. more over, how did you come to this conclusion. as i say again and agian on this post, please actually read, or show it to a parent who knows how to read english. get some help i this from your school, or local community center. Then come back here when your...formidible.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

im not going to go on with this, because it is BS. this is a perfect example of you coming up with proofless theories.
your an idtio for not even going and reading the pre arguement. I said that in Japan, therir thoughts might be different from ours. I never said they thought the new pokemon are more original, which is what I wrote. so I still dont enve see the part htat the rubbish you crudely posted here has to do with anyhting at all. It's not proofless, it is truth.

Example...................................................
In America, if you accidentally nudge someone, you say sorry, kind of audibily, or that is the polite way to handle things.
In germany, if you nude someone, they wont care. german streets are smaller, sidewalks are smaller, and there is a lot of people. No sweat off their backs

In America, if you sit in a resturaunt, no matter how "nice" the wiater/waitresses seem, you'll be expected to leave promply after finishing your meal.
In germany, as long as you have something to eat or drink, and you want to talk to friends even, you can stay for a while. They even give you time to converse between the appetizer and regualr dining, by acutally cooking the food, not just wamring it in an expensive mivrowave.

In america, specifically New York, you can get a giant pizza, for little to nothing, with the works, that tastes great
In Germany, you get Italian pizza, a wide varitety f toppings, and aa thin crust.

you see how different these two are. now make a connection to japan. there are sooooooooo many people in Japan compared to the US in say a single city or region. THey have more of a fish based diet( they are an island) while we seem to eat just about anything, really ( watch the National Geographic channel, if you have it)

Quote:
garmeil looks nothing like it predesecors. alike in a way, to the extent that he is a moth. unless you've noticed, there rae always 2 bug pokemon that are based on moths/butterflies/bees and such. There is a moth one, and a bee one, if you looked at the next few pokemon. Mukkaru, is also another needed pokemon. They always put in the starter flying pokemon, always one of the first you'll catch in the game.( for flying).

so you admit that there is an unoriginal pattern?

Quote:
pachirisu, has almost nothing, nothing in common with other pokemon in the series. maybe color (P/M) but that really doesnt matter much.

oh yeah, nothing besides the fact that it is another cute petit mono electric rodent in the ground/fairy egg group

Quote:
where the hell have you seen a flaming monkey.

getting multiple pokemon and using their features to make another pokemon isnt original. even ignoring its physical appearence, it still is one of the most unoriginal pokemon (compare it to blaziken...)
no. I admit that there is a specific pattern for over half the pokemon in the game. They have a criteria. there is usually a new small electric rodent, a new triple evoled flying type, a new dragon, two new bug rivalries, and some other. and you statment was just dumb. No pattern is unique, only the things inside the pattern, and on what the bpattern is based on. Being a small battery doest make the pokemon unoriginal. It matter how they represent him, which was pretty good. and a flaming monkey, is original. THey need to represent the 3 main elements of any game: fire water and Grass. Then, right after, you can even count wind, because there is always one of those. \

Quote:
1) you need to sit with your mother and talk about your issues.

thanks for the advice weirdo! im deffinately going to use it seriously. (i wonder if you can tell if this is sarcasm...)

Quote:
People who say that it is pathetic to get encoouragement, especially from parents, are more likeyl to pass that on to their own youth.

i never said it is pathetic to get encouragement, because that makes no sense obviously. i stated that it is pathetic to require encouragement.

Quote:
I'm not sayig that self encouragement isnt need, it sure is, it is just that you also need a balance of people's thoughts on yourself.

you think that people should worry about what other people think about them?
really you should. You have major inferiiority issues. you did say it was tpathetic to get encouragement, and it isnt. No one required encourage ment, or said it was required for you whole life. YEs, people should. Not to be popular, but to knwo how to better yourself. IF everyone thinks your stupid, then they'll pay no attention, most wont.

Quote:
2)this is an opinionated question. Mt so called proofless theroies are not based on this, but rather on truths that I have seen in the real world.

wait, let me translate this... "this is an opinionated question 'mount so called proofless theories' that is not based on (this?), but instead on things that i really have seen happen in the real world.

Quote:
I'm adding my opinion because that is what is required to actually try and make you smarter.

your adding your opinion, because although it isnt based on facts, it will attempt to make me smarter? how does your opinion of you wanting poliwrath make me any smarter? it doesnt include any intelligent discussion except failed attempts at arguments based around BS.

Quote:
you cant say that people should use logic to understand sarcasm, when you cannot even tell between a simple phrase and truth.

i can't tell the difference between
Quote:
Originally Posted by dictionary.com
A sequence of words intended to have meaning.

and a fact? and because of that, i am not allowed to state that everyone should have enough logic to point out obvious sarcasm? makes pefect sense....
please understand typos when they happen, and dont be stupid. I thinnnk it was supposed to say "my so called ...". Take a chance and look at your keyboard, and try and make a probable arguement. The point of an opinion is to try and educate the other person on what you think, from inforamtion you have interpreted. My info on poliwrath isnt realy that important, nor am I a pokefreak like you, who seems to be a little obseesed with dragons and the "rip offs" of other season. place me somwhere in the middle. That, was an observation, not a proofless theory as you are going to prabaly say, until you see this mesage. You seem to confuse yourself with an actual intellectual. Please, stop acting so stupid. Your smarter than this. Then again, your dumb *** is probably going to go and say
"o, that's proofless theories. I am really this dumb" ( a possible future quote from Fierce_oni). Being able to use a dictionary, or web based dictionary service, is not the same actually understanding the information, which you don’t.. soory, but the truth can hurt sometimes. No one said that your not allowed to say that, and people can tell the difference. But with the lack of facial expression, or even the ability to hear your voice, it is merely by guessing that anyone can tell, so, I chose to give you the benefit of the doubt and belive you.

Qote:
He isnt saying that blazeken is perfect in every way know to man. HE is stating his opinion that blazeken fits the agenda for a great smash character. and since humanoid character are perfect, which you said, then blaze is a show in.

he stated "Blaziken would be the perfect Pokemon for Brawl". he didnt state "blazeken fits the agenda for a great smash character". i didnt state "humanoid characters are perfect for brawl". i stated "as long as the character is relativly humanoid, it has a perfect design." as in, any character that has arms, legs and a head has a perfect design for brawl. if they are more humanoid, that does not make them more suitable. you could even say that would make them less suitable considering that they would have a less unique structure, and the game needs more unique characters. i see kirby as more of a suitable character than roy. kirby is much more unique than roy and more significant and important. his humanoid design sure doesnt help him much, huh?

Quote:

oh yeah, and the game isnt based around fighting other pokemon, isnt it?

now, seeing that you have cut down on the pathetic pointless insults and you arent arguing about anything anymore, i'll allow you to quit this pointless argument. i dont feel like having you question me about my stance on mcdonalds.
No, but using simple logic, the thing you tell me to use for knowing internet sarcasm, you should also understand everyday phrases. No ones means perfect when they say it, but when you type things, you cant tell from the person....font what they are thinking, unless they use universal colors (red=Angry etc.) Next is the unique sturcture bit. That nullifies just about any pokemon on hind legs, because they all have similiar sturctures. The fact that it is huimanoid makes have a more suitable chance, but not much on unique ness. although kirby and Roy are different, and yes Kirby is unique ( the little pink puffball), they are both relatively humanoid. Roy is , well, human, and kirby has two arms two legs, two eys a mouth etc.
then comes your idiotic pokemon attempt. look. pokemon is a turn based battler. You BATTLE not fight. fighting doesnt take turns parsay, but an unorgainzed slugfest, or a multi combo show down of sorts. you battle other pokemon, take turns, and traverse the world, all the while leveling up your characters. I think that is RPGish, but hey, idunno what games you paly.

that last statement was idiotic, just like you. You see me have the time to talk, and want to cop by saying you going to allow me to forfeit. Leading you into a flase sense of being wasnt even wroth it. Your too stupid to argue with, but hey guess what, I wont step down from the challenge, and will stay and hold my ground.

prick...

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
But you couldn't make out what characters it was made from, would that be the same

Someone go to my Bulbasaur thread, it's better than it's sounds..... no, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom