• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Pokemon is your favorite out of the three?

mattram08

Smash Apprentice
I have to go with Ivysaur. He looks like he has the most balanced attackes and the most agreeable speed. He's probably the main fighter of the three.

martianman

Smash Rookie
ivysaur>squirtle+chaizard(i like them equally)but i started with bulbasaur,so i love him .<3

Joeshi

Smash Rookie
Charizard all the way he was always my favorite pokemon when i saw the update that said he was playable through PT i almost hit the floor.

Rabid_Jigglypuff

Smash Cadet
Hmm....definitely Charizard, though Squirtle comes in a close second. Of course, I love all three as being part of the PT character. :p

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Squirtle...

I want to use him so I can squirt people, then have taunt comments like "skeet skeet".

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Sorry for double post, this forum is so ghetto when it comes to loading, I can't believe the owner/admin makes people pay for membership.

Sparkchu

Smash Apprentice
Charizard (Ever since the franchise started)!

Always has been, always will be. It's a surprise that he was promoted from Pokemon Assist to playable character...

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
Charizard is my fave out of the 3 hes absolutely the best there was the best there is and the best there ever be out of all of the pokemons there are .

mix lizard with flying and fire breathing abilities with a kick *** godzilla "im the king of everything " attitude
and what do you get ? : the best pokemon ever invented ,**** pikachu!!

Firebert

Smash Ace
Charizard of course! Let's face it, he was the best starter in Red and Blue and, imo, is still the best starter. Also, he is still the only starter that can use Fly.

Crackerz

Smash Rookie
i always go for the water type. the way i see it, evveyone loves squirtle out of his lot and charizard out of his lot and ivysaur... just to even it out. but wat they should have done is make 12 colours for pt; each using a diffrent evolution for the three pokemon. :bee:

Javelin

Smash Rookie
I think it'll be Ivysaur for me. He'll be able to deal with anything that he comes against (asuming of course he's not extremely easy to edgeguard)

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
Squirtle after seeing the vids. He is sooo fast! Second would be Ivysaur, his bullet seed and razor leaf look amazing. Last place is Charizard seems underated alot of people switch him out very early...

600 post FTW!

metahunter

Smash Apprentice
ill have to say all. youseing just one will waste the remaredbly high potenal that pokemon trainer has

Leahdybug

Smash Journeyman
Uh fire type <yes please>! charizard <incredibly tough> <can I have?> Yeah he was my starter and my fav next to nidoqueen =P. Plus, I thought the whole nostalgia behind pt was that its pokemon and ash. So I get to use his badA$$ Charizard. Heck yeah Im gonna control that beast.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Charizard is my fav pokemon of all time. Been loving it since red and blue 10 years ago.

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
charizard easy.

charmander was the first pokemon i chose when i played red when it first came out for gameboy, when he evolved to charizard..i was hype, i will never forget that moment it was around the time i got lapras from that dude.

timidshadow

Smash Apprentice
Ivysaur since Venusaur is my all time favorite Pokemon, I love all of it's evolutions. It was the my very first Pokemon, picked it since Pokemon Red/Blue.

ReenK

Smash Rookie
After watching many people play PT, I'm really starting to like Ivysaur. He just looks really fun to use. But I'm gonna try to use all the Pokemon equally.

Top Bottom