• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Melee stage has the best backround music?

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Dreamland is really catchy to me, and it's also the only smash song I've heard at least 2 remixes of (David Banner - Like a Kirby, and Dreamland vs Snoop Dogg).

Nintendo's greatest game music comes from Tetris and Chrono Trigger though.

I think my favorite music in Brawl will be Metroid levels.

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Depends on which music brings back the most childhood memories? well thats how it is for me, I'll say brinstar depths..that music brings back memories of metriod levels that scared me when I was like 7.

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
Final Destination has music? I never noticed, lol. I don't know what you're talking about, I think the DK Rap is very relaxing, I think that is the best music in the game hands down.

stek55

Smash Cadet
Easy... Fountain of Dreams by far. That song pumps me up so much :laugh: I also love Mute City. All pretty much classics though.

vericz

Smash Champion
Dreamland is really catchy to me, and it's also the only smash song I've heard at least 2 remixes of (David Banner - Like a Kirby, and Dreamland vs Snoop Dogg).

We were at dennys and he told us all to be quite because they were playing the dreamland music in the restaurant. :laugh:

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
clearly the balloon fighter music in the ice climbers stage. It's by far the best music in the game, hands down. It almost makes that stage worth playing, but only every once in a while.

Repryx

Smash Champion
DK Jungle Japes and Corneria. Oh and the Super mario over world theme!

Shök

Smash Champion
hmmm, metal battle sounds cool, but i think final destination theme rocks. i want that on i pod!!!

Kaede - KeyWei

Smash Cadet
Fire Emblem , Flat Zone, Mach Rider, DreamLand(N64) ,Brinstar Depths.
DOn't kill me for my awkward sense of music.

pdk

Smash Lord
FD's song is ****ed repetitive, it's hard to stand after just a short while

anyway "best song in ssbm" isn't saying much, but probably brinstar

Jolts_D

Smash Apprentice
My favorite is the SMB3 remix (hold 'L' while selecting...I think...Peach's Castle...might be Rainbow Cruise) and Monkey Rap (or whatever it's called).

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman

I agree with this guy. And now that I read this.. I'm going to have to get a hold of those remixes. Namely the David Banner one. Touchin' - David Banner is a really funny song, well to me. It's good.

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
I'd have to say Termina Bay and Hyrule Temple. If the DK rap was not completely messed with (in a bad way) from the original in DK64, then it would be one of my favs. But as is, it is my most hated.

BlackMario

Smash Rookie
Mario music hands down. I kinda get a kick out of all tho.

(ITS CRAZY THAT THE GAME IS EVEN BETTER WITH CLASSIC SOFT MUSIC WHILE WE BEAT THE **** OUT OF EACH OTHER LOL.)

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Fountain of Dreams.
Most or all of the Kirby stages have the best music to me.
FoD theme just seems.. epic. =/

-EE-

Smash Cadet
Hmmmm and interesting question and though I liek several I'd say overall Dreamland gets my vote for the best overall, its got a relaxing flow to it.

Top Bottom