• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Koopaling is your favorite?

Which Koopaling (inc. BJ) is you favorite?

• Total voters

L9L

Smash Cadet
NNID
sirshyguy
3DS FC
4596-9684-9176
I gotta go with the Clown Prince of Koopas himself, Lemmy. Or Iggy, because of how tweaked out he looks all the time.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
From favorite to "I don't care much for them:
:4larry::4bowserjr::4lemmy::4iggy::4morton::4wendy::4ludwig::4roy:
(I love all the Koopa Kids, don't get me wrong; I personally just prefer some over others.) (Also, despite what you see, Bowser Jr. AND Larry Koopa are both TIED for my #1 favorite. I think Jr. is really cool, and Larry the same thing. I don't know if it makes sense, but ever since I was 6 (that's when I was introduced to the idea that big bad Bowser had KIDS.) I've always enjoyed Larry's Everyman-like characteristics, yet he still feels so unique.)

theta64

Smash Cadet
its all about iggy azalea and lemmywinks (if you dont get those reference, google it)

theta64

Smash Cadet
its all about iggy azalea and lemmywinks (if you dont get those reference, google it)

theta64

Smash Cadet
its about lemmy-winks and iggy azalea (if you dont get those reference google it)

SORRY for multi-post, it was being weird for me and cant delete other post)

Last edited:

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Wendy because she's really cool and people with huge lips are cool '3'
I think I'll only ever use Bowser Jr., Wendy and Roy...only to say "THE :roymelee: YOU WANT, THE :4roy: YOU DESERVE!"

Jiggsbomb

Smash Ace
Even though i don´t play as bowser jr. ( I have only played 2 matches as him). I´ve got to say i really love, bowser jr. He´s my favourite koppaling.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
I can't wait to play this game! As I said before, I'll probably be playing as Jr. and Larry the most out of all of them.

Cherubas

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0774-4746-9812
Bowser Jr. is the best by far. I've loved him from the start, so of course I was hoping (though, doubting) he would get into Smash Bros. Honestly I wish he just had alternate skins, but I understand why they did what they did, people like the Koopalings.

If I had to pick a non-Jr. Koopaling I'd go with Ludwig. In the old cartoon (where they have more personality than a hairstyle and an attack pattern to separate them from each other) Ludwig was the oldest and arguably the smartest. He seemed like the true heir. The twins were fun, but only as a duo. Ludwig was the best. I suppose that's all non-canon but if I ignore that cartoon then asking me which one of the original 7 is my favorite is like asking me which koopa troopa is the best, red or green. Not much to go on.

Lilfut

Smash Ace
NNID
slothfuLunchmeat
3DS FC
3308-5213-5534
Lemmy because when you come to a stop from running he makes a face like he has no clue what is happening:

Also he's been one of my favorite Mario characters since childhood. But mostly that face.
That face.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Lemmy because when you come to a stop from running he makes a face like he has no clue what is happening:

Also he's been one of my favorite Mario characters since childhood. But mostly that face.
That face.
OH MY GOD.........THAT'S HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!:joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Bowser Jr. would be my favourite. (I'm not hugely crazy about any of them character wise though)

Strictly the Koopalings though I'd pick Morton.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
You know, my brother has a friend on Skype who claims that apparently, the ONLY reason they got Smash 4 is because of Morton Koopa Jr.:p

MisterVisceral

Smash Cadet
NNID
mistervisceral
3DS FC
3153-4184-3244
Roy's our boy. The crowd even chants that, for good measure.
He's my main in MK8, and I love me some Elton John.

JipC

Smash Journeyman
Bowser Jr.
Huge fan of Sunshine, and he's also similar to Baby Bowser from the Yoshi games (Except I think Baby Bowser lacks a scarf)
I also really like the clown car thing, and I would've equally been happy if he was playable alone without a vehicle. When it has an angry face it reminds me of Bowser's flying castle in Paper Mario 64

Roy Koopa is second though. Swaggin glasses, pink head, and sweet colored spikes/shell

Last edited:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Bowser Jr. has been the only one I've used so far because of my huge love of Sunshine and his role in that game, but I'm interested in trying out Wendy and Larry.

Overmaster

Hibiki for Smash 4 DLC!
I have too deep a love of Sunshine to give up the little devil Junior.
I wanted to play Roy because he's our boy, but in the end BJR just won out. Also, his clown car colour scheme is the best.

I happen to like Morton too, though. His star tattoo is wild.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
Im surprised more people didnt pick Roy. Roy just is the cool one.

PlyingKibbles89

Smash Rookie
I like Larry the best, because of the design and voice. In MK8 Deluxe, I either use Light-Blue Yoshi or Larry.

HelloSpy

Smash Cadet
I chose Bowser Jr, but mainly because he looks best in Smash while playing. But otherwise it would be either Iggy or Lemmy.

Maplejr.

Smash Rookie
Just Jr. I do like Ludwig as well, but I almost always play as :4bowserjr:. Always has been my favorite of the bunch.

D

Deleted member

praline praline Should’ve asked earlier, didn’t know so many people would actually be interested, but do you have anymore room on that plan. And yes, the fact that Shisho’s on it was what caught my eye.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Who dat? Who dat? I-G-G-Y!

But seriously, Iggy be my fav. But with Jr's Journey and Color Splash, it's getting hard to decide which ones I like better between the rest.

I don't typically include BJ, but I also like him, too.

Top Bottom