• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which "impossible" character do you want to see for Smash 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
I've always wonder what if other franchises took up a Smash style fighting game. They did this with Ninja Turtles so it is possible these games could be made.

Disney
Looney Tunes
Homestar Runner
Marvel
DC

I think each series would offer a variety of unique characters and fighting styles to play.
i've always thought that Nickelodeon overall could make a good Smash clone. they got so many super hero and fighting series that could easily translate into it from Danny Phantom, Avatar and now they actually own the Ninja Turtles. even their non-action series like Spongebob and Fairly Oddparents have enough to work with. would it be great? it has potential and if handled by the right people would do alright. but it would probably suck if it ever happened

volbound1700

Smash Master
Actually when I first made this thread, it was suppose to be a joke character thread but the mods didn't want that so they made the thread into this more formal mode.

Terra-Xehanort

Smash Rookie
Rosalina technically isn't an impossible character, since she's owned by Nintendo. This thread is more for characters who did not originate from video games, or are not Nintendo's property.
Oh. Well in that case, there are a ton of anime characters I'd love to see. Namely those from Soul Eater.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Sir Killalot, from Robot Wars, will crush the competition with his "jaws of life".

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Roboteers, stand by...3, 2, 1...activate!

Not sure if it's still on. Haven't seen Robot Wars since I was a kid. But Sir Killalot was my fave House Robot...ah the memories.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
One of these days I'm going to make a Banjo-Kazooie moveset. I should put it here right? Since it's against THE LAAAAWWW to open a thread for him.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm starting to get annoyed by all of the people who want Bubsy, just so they can troll people.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
Okay what about The Doctor from Doctor Who?

He could have great running speed and a quirk if he grabs a gun item he won't be able to shoot it. I think he would be a very quirky character to play.

According to this they could make a Doctor-like character using Looker from Pokemon Platinum.

Rood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Rood2790
I'd like to see this guy (its not impossible but... actually yeah it pretty much is).

Personally I've been a huge fan of this guys ever since I first played Sonic Heroes when I was like 4. I always liked his ninja ways.

TheKalmarKing

Smash Apprentice
As long as Leon can stay in the Wolfen, he's safe. However on the ground he wouldn't pose much of an opposition, Espio moving too fast to aim efficiently.

D

Deleted member

Who said Leon had to aim? :troll:
I'm sure Espio would have a hard time with unpredictable shots every which way by a crazed assassin. King Ghidorah proved this to be problematic for his opponents with his constantly moving heads shooting off gravity beams.

TheKalmarKing

Smash Apprentice
Who said Leon had to aim? :troll:
I'm sure Espio would have a hard time with unpredictable shots every which way by a crazed assassin. King Ghidorah proved this to be problematic for his opponents with his constantly moving heads shooting off gravity beams.
That's a good point, but Espio got Ninja Magic on his side anyway. Naruto can testify it's overpowered.:troll:

D

Deleted member

That's a good point, but Espio got Ninja Magic on his side anyway. Naruto can testify it's overpowered.:troll:
Espio gotta wear orange for that. :troll:

But alas, I agree. Espio has got speed and invisibility on his side, and we don't really know Leon's capabilities outside a ship like we do Wolf. So Espio's pretty much got this.

D

Deleted member

I cri everitiem. :cry:

E-102's story is one of the saddest things ever....
Really puts into perspective on what measure is a mook.

TheKalmarKing

Smash Apprentice
What's worse is that we will never see him again.

Th Sonic games often tend to forget or kill characters. Who remembers Heavy and Bomb? Ray the Flying Squirrel and Mighty the Armadillo? Mecha or Silver Sonic? It it weren't for the cameos and the Chao, I would have forgot Cream since long ago. Such untapped potential...

D

Deleted member

What's worse is that we will never see him again.

Th Sonic games often tend to forget or kill characters. Who remembers Heavy and Bomb? Ray the Flying Squirrel and Mighty the Armadillo? Mecha or Silver Sonic? It it weren't for the cameos and the Chao, I would have forgot Cream since long ago. Such untapped potential...
Well except when he's shoddily brought back as Chaos Gamma like in Sonic Battle. But yeah, the original tearjerker Gamma who's mission is to free his "brothers" from the oppressions of jolly ol' Robotnik Claus is never coming back.... :crying:

And yeah, Sega has a bad habit of making multitudes of new characters just to not use them properly. I mean, why bother making the characters in the first place? R.I.P. Fang, you will be missed.

TheKalmarKing

Smash Apprentice
Shadow was fine until they did Shadow the Hedgehog. Why were they compelled to give an hedgehog guns and motorcycles, I'll never know... (But yeah it's probably just money)

D

Deleted member

Any Persona characters because they are mostly Playstation exclusive. Not a single Megami Tensei licensed by Nintendo that I know of. Persona 4 Arena makes the series not Playstation exclusive anymore. I doubt we'll see Akihiko Sanada, Mitsuru Kirijo, Aigis, Teddie, Yukiko Amagi, Naoto Shirogane and rest of Persona series cast.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Honestly for Nintendo's own, I actually really want Rhythm Tengoku/Heaven's Karate Joe. Rhythm Tengoku/Heaven is only second to Wario Land for me as far as gaming franchises go, so having a character representative is something I'd really love. It's NOT impossible (a stage is more likely definitely), but very unlikely.

Elite Beat Agents Agent J/Ouendan's Leader are more on the impossible side, but EBA is my favorite DS game and seeing one of the agents (or a cheerleader, but I haven't played much of the Ouendan games) having a moveset based on their crazy dance moves in Smash is something I dream of every day.

For 3rd party and actually impossible choices...I'd like Arthur. But he's got a nice history with Nintendo, so maybe not a good choice for a 3rd party. I've been wanting Crash Bandicoot since I was a kid now that I think about, so I'm going with him. Give me Cortex too while you're at it. And Batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom