• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which "impossible" character do you want to see for Smash 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetra's Tracker

Smash Journeyman

The Amazon from Pro Wrestling (NES). Pro Wrestling is a pretty iconic game (if only for 'A WINNER IS YOU') and in a lot of people's eyes The Amazon stands out as the most interesting character (certainly the most eye catching with his horrific appearance and moves).

Due to it being an iconic game, a character from it isn't that unlikely, however The Amazon being that character definitely is. The main reason being his special attacks are basically cannibalism, with him biting opponents and 'eating' them to restore health. Of course it would be completely inappropriate for a game rated 'E' or 'T', but combined with the traditional wrestling moves he uses it'd make for a very interesting moveset.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
There's only enough room for ONE staff user. And that's everyone's favourite Ragin' Cajun, Gambit!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It was a reference to that. Or more correctly, a parody. Wrong choice of words, I suppose. lol

Terra-Xehanort

Smash Rookie
Impossible. So many. One of which is Ashley and Red, from the WarioWare series. She just doesn't get enough attantion.

Terra-Xehanort

Smash Rookie
True~
Which brings the question of her moveset. Which I now feel compelled to make.
Speaking of which, what would Mona's moveset be anyway?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I wouldn't bank on her, but if Mona were in, I could see a moveset based around the various odd-jobs she's had, with a moped move or two squeezed in.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The best thing about Duck Tales is the lyrics say "Not ponytails" which means no bronies

BarnOwlsRSoAdorable

Smash Apprentice
Percy Freaking Jackson! How fun would it be to destroy all these weak and kiddy characters as a Demigod! You know you want it to happen but it never will!

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
I've always wonder what if other franchises took up a Smash style fighting game. They did this with Ninja Turtles so it is possible these games could be made.

Disney
Looney Tunes
Homestar Runner
Marvel
DC

I think each series would offer a variety of unique characters and fighting styles to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom