• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which "impossible" character do you want to see for Smash 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I don't care, he'll have some sort of competition with Takamaru, but I'd pay whatever to have him in.

[collapse=Japan]
[/collapse]

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Goku, the idea alone makes me really sad. Go play Lucario already, as he's voiced by 'Goku'. So there is your Goku. :glare: Bonus loints when fighting Captain Falcon, who is voiced by Vegeta.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Did you know the guy who voices Roy is also the Japanese voice actor of Lelouch from Code Geass? Now every time I play as Roy I always make Code Geass jokes and references.

"I am...Zero"
"Lelouch Vi Brittania Roy commands you...all of you...die!"

On topic: The protagonist from Soul Blazer. Just recently been playing the game. I'd think he'd be pretty awesome.

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
Goku, the idea alone makes me really sad. Go play Lucario already, as he's voiced by 'Goku'. So there is your Goku. :glare: Bonus loints when fighting Captain Falcon, who is voiced by Vegeta.
what makes it even better is that Lucarios final smash is essentially a kamehameha lol

D

Deleted member

Disney characters, Characters from Transformers franchise, Star Wars characters, Looney Tunes characters like Bugs Bunny, Bart Simpson, Peter Griffin, Cartman from South Park, Fry from Futurama, so many non Nintendo characters will never make it to Smash as players or cameos.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
Just for lols what kind of League of Legends character would you like to see in Smash?

Even though I play Master Yi, Fiora, and Ziggs I don't feel like they would stand out much in a Smash setting (though they could work).

[collapse=Udyr]
[/collapse]
His down b allows him to change fighting stances and he gets a speed boost from it. Tiger, Turtle, Bear, and Pheonix stances.
[collapse=Singed]
[/collapse]
Poison Trail and Mega Adhesive would be highly effective.

[collapse=Jax]
[/collapse]
Because there just isn't enough lantern wielders.

I think a lot of these characters could easily be adjusted for the Smash setting. I didn't feel like it was necessary to make a new thread with this.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
So if I wanted to make a Banjo Kazooie moveset I can't create a topic right? I have to post it here, if so?

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Just for lols what kind of League of Legends character would you like to see in Smash?

Even though I play Master Yi, Fiora, and Ziggs I don't feel like they would stand out much in a Smash setting (though they could work).
I'd love to see Ezreal. He's like one of my favourite champions...well Ez is the only one I could actually play decent with lol
[collapse=Ezreal]
[/collapse]
Taunt: Hare Hare Yukai dance!11!!1

Oh, and this guy...
[collapse=Zilean]
[/collapse]
With his Groovy skin cuz yolo. |:B

Sponge

Smash Journeyman
Banjo-Kazooie, and what hurts is that at one point in time this wouldn't have been impossible. It would have been EXTREMELY likely.

Screw the whole Rareware buyout, all it did was cause suffering to long term fans of their games, and robbed Smash of an amazing character.

D

Deleted member

I remember that I made a moveset for him before years ago as a joke. I'd have to remake it though, but I at least know what Specials he would have.
He'd be the largest character in the game, alongside Ridley. Hence my Gojira VS. Ridori comment in the Ridley thread a while ago.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
The Japanese really love their Godzilla though...

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
For some reason the recent posts got me thinking of... a Metroid version of Godzilla Destroy all Monsters. Kraid could even be playable in that. :troll:

Brightpath937

Smash Rookie
I'd just looove to see the Pokémon Mew in the next Super Smash Bros. title. It's got a good body size (1'04" feet or 0.4 meters), and it has lots of potential for a fantastic moveset, being able to learn 215 moves in Pokémon Black 2 Version and Pokémon White 2 Version if I'm not mistaken (that's not even counting all the moves Mew can learn exclusively in older generations). Not to mention Mew is a pretty popular Pokémon already, and of course cuteness is always a plus. I'd consider it very very unlikely that Mew will make a appearance in the next Super Smash Bros. game because it is one of the first generation Pokémon, and now there are six generations.

D

Deleted member

We should all rally support for Godzilla as a WTF character. :troll:
Seeing as he's big in Japan (pun slightly intended), if Sakurai sees heavy Godzilla support everywhere else in the world, he would HAVE to include him. :awesome:
Godzilla would be much better than someone overrated like Goku or Naruto, at least. And he's even getting a new movie in 2014 by Legendary Pictures!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Godzilla should be the boss of SSE2. :troll:

I wouldn't mind if the transformation occurs like this:
Bowser -> Giga Bowser -> Godzilla :troll:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Why not King Kong too? :troll:

DK Jr. -> Donkey Kong -> King Kong :troll:

Remember that event in Melee that put Giant Bowser vs. Giant DK on the Fourside stage?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Why not King Kong too? :troll:

DK Jr. -> Donkey Kong -> King Kong :troll:

Remember that event in Melee that put Giant Bowser vs. Giant DK on the Fourside stage?
And then that event in Brawl with Giant DK, Bowser and Charizard in New Pork City?

What is it with Mother stages being invaded by giant monsters?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
And then that event in Brawl with Giant DK, Bowser and Charizard in New Pork City?

What is it with Mother stages being invaded by giant monsters?
Dem tokusatsu movies. Dem kaiju. Big cities being invaded by monsters. Need better reason?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'll hope for something different. Like Giant bowser attacking Delfino Plaza... Or Beast Ganon invading Temple. :troll:

unown warrior

Smash Rookie
Even though it is not entirely impossible,I would love to see Joe Musashi from the Shinobi series.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I think I'd be okay with a swarm of like, 20 Zubats being a character. They could use Supersonic, Sludge Bomb, Quick Attack, and Acrobatics.

final lap

Smash Journeyman
I want Act Zero Bomberman in SSB4 and he would be like Captain Falcon, plus bombs.

Thinking about making an icon for this.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I want Act Zero Bomberman in SSB4 and he would be like Captain Falcon, plus bombs.

Thinking about making an icon for this.
Act Zero Bomberman doesn't deserve to be like Captain Falcon. He deserves to be the new sandbag though. Original bomberman would be quite pleased to rip that garbage apart. :088:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Act Zero Bomberman doesn't deserve to be like Captain Falcon. He deserves to be the new sandbag though. Original bomberman would be quite pleased to rip that garbage apart. :088:
Um, a bit off-topic but, where did you get that sig from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom