• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character do you believe would be best to clear SSE with...no changing chars!

Knuckles_Fan

Smash Rookie
Sonic. You just race through the whole ****ing thing, murdering everything in your path that is either too stupid, too slow or too asleep to get the living **** out the way.

Akaku94

Smash Journeyman
I'd probably go with my main, Kirbeh, for multiple jumps, quick smashes, and aerial hammer boss pwnage

Or maybe Lucario for aura (really useful in SSE, when your damage (and power level) are often over 9000! or at least over 200%) and wall-clinging. He's also pretty good against bosses with his dair and aura sphere.

As for stickers, Kirby would have launch resistance and foot attack boosters. For Lucario, a huge aura+ sticker and miscellanious special stuff.

Miszi

Smash Rookie
Either Meta Knight or Sonic:
Sonic cause it's really cool to blast through stages at high speed
Meta Knight because he has alot of good aerial moves

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Sonic doesn't run that fast in SSE: >__<

Meta Knight, Meta Knight, Meta Knight.

I said his name three times lol.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yoshi, he's got super armor, a projectile, strong smashes, quick airials, dair, good side+down tilt, pretty fast, pretty heavy, and he's a dinosaur. Not to mention he's cute and green. :p

I think his grab release even works on primids lol

Nnedis

Smash Rookie
I'd say DK because of his super armor up-b, being heavyweight, and his Down-B is great for some bosses.

SuperSonicRider

Smash Rookie
If we aren't counting bosses for some reason, Wario would be good because his bike can just run right over enemies.
Kirby would probably be the best all-around character, since most SSE levels consist of jumping, jumping... and more jumping. Kirby also has some good damage-racking aerial A attacks which would be useful for attacking bosses.

But then there's Wario... and the bike... like you said...

UberMario

Smash Master
I think Fox and Snake because of their campiness against bosses, the former edging out because he is slightly faster with his attacks and thus can withstand monster rushes better while being able to reflect a lot of attacks, not to mention shine stalling during boss battles. Yoshi is also pretty durable.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
I'd go with either Ike (purely for his massive damage capabilities) or Link (because, at least in SSE, he's a pretty versatile character).

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
I wouldn't say meta-Knight unless you have stickers. He just does too little damage. Of course he ***** with a good sticker.

Captain Falcon and Olimar are good too. There were others I know but I can't remember them.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Samus or Marth.
Then again I haven't played SSE in quite a while so i'm going to try this out.

Top Bottom