• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where would you travel in the Pokemon world?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
As the title imposes - if you could travel anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you go? You're not just limited to the four main regions (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh) but places of Pokemon spinoffs like in the Ranger games, etc.

I'd like to go to Goldenrod, since it has the whole "giant-city" feel to it.
Other cool places would be Gateon Port from Colosseum / XD, because I thought that place was uniquely designed, as far as Pokemon games go.

What about you guys?

-Terywj

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I'd kick it back in Celadon and ogle the women in the celadon gym until I was in my 80's like that guy in RBY.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'd kick it back in Celadon and ogle the women in the celadon gym until I was in my 80's like that guy in RBY.
They definitely changed the dialogue of the old creeper man outside the gym.

He says something about the strong trainers now, I think.

It made me sad.

-Terywj

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'd travel to Hoenn and make my own Secret Base.

Seriously, Secret Bases need to come back. Real ones, not the ****ty bases in DPPt,
Yeah, those were pretty awesome. I loved the ones where you needed those "special" decorations, the ones which could rarely appear in the Lilycove Department Store. I remember that.

-Terywj

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Hoenn in general, really, but specifically, Route 119 and Fortree City.

I'd make a secret base to live in in that tree in the small area blocked off by water.

The one just north of the waterfall.

If I could choose more than that, Pacifidlog town and Mirage Island.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Hoenn in general, really, but specifically, Route 119 and Fortree City.

I'd make a secret base to live in in that tree in the small area blocked off by water.

The one just north of the waterfall.

If I could choose more than that, Pacifidlog town and Mirage Island.

I remember my secret base being in a similar location. It was the one that you needed a bike for and had a berry planting spot. My brother made his spot right next to it (since those bushes allow for 2 secret bases) and then we mixed records.

Anyway, if I had to choose, it would be in Goldonrod city or Lilycove City.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
I would go to Blackthorn City and stay there forever.

An awesome cool mountain-route below it, the Icy Cave above it (I like cold), crisp mountain air, cave full of dragons, Clair(lol), and the Dark Cave where I can beat up Wobbuffets.

In the winter I can have an epic-long sled down the mountain-route.

In the summer I can make my Swinub/Piloswine use Blizzard and sled down the mountain-route anyway.

Hellz yeah mother****er.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Olivine or Cianwood City. Even though there are other towns by oceans, they have the perfect balance between land and ocean for my liking.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Tery, do you go to LoZ and copy all of our thread ideas :laugh:

I would travel to Sootopolis City.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Tery, do you go to LoZ and copy all of our thread ideas :laugh:

I would travel to Sootopolis City.
Actually, this is the first one I wanted to take. :p The <???> thread of yours I noticed after I planned my Little Cup Tourney. Can you sticky that, BTW?

...now if I post a "If you could have one Pokemon item?" thread then you can suspect me.

-Terywj

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I'd go to Sharpedo Bluff or the beach, with the sunset and the Krabby and the waves.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Hmm that's a hard question. I think I would like to go to Fortree City, Sootpoolis City, or Cianwood City. Thinking about this makes me realize how much more of a world Hoenn really is than the other regions.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Oooh, Sootopolis sounds fun. I like the landscape and building style around there, reminds me of Greece.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I'd want to live in Blackthorn city, but if the 5th gen starters have a dark/fire dark/water snake starter I'd live somewhere over there.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Wigglytuff's Guild. It's a pleasant place to live with all the apples a guy could ask for.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
As far as climate and environment go, I'd probably live in Mossdeep City.

It's far enough away from the majority of civilisation to have (most likely) a lot cleaner air. According to Bulbapedia it's usually pretty sunny with a breeze there so that's great too. Plus I love the swimming and the beach.

Further still it's only a quick swim away from a major city with a department store, museum, all sorts of crap... (Lilycove)

So yeah. Mossdeep for me.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
this idea is killer hahaha i love it.

I would really love to be near the ocean with a hella warm climate so maybe mossdeep :3

T-block

B2B TST
Haha I was just thinking about this earlier.

Fortree might be funny, but I think if I had to choose it'd be Mossdeep or Celadon (lol grimer)

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
My two biggest picks would probably be Gateon Port and Slateport City. My ideal place would be a mixture of city, ocean, and ports. And those two basically have it all.

My three choices after that would be Olivine, Celadon, and Goldenrod. Olivine has the city and ocean, and a hot gym leader. Celadon has even more of the city, Grimer, gambling, shopping, and a hot gym leader (or I at least think Erika's hot). Goldenrod has a **** ton of city, shopping, gambling, a hot gym leader, bug contests, and an underground. Goldenrod's coloration also makes me think of old brick streets, which is basically another top thing from my priority list for a city

Although despite all of this, I probably wouldn't ever live in Boston irl; which essentially has everything I could want in a city apart from constant warm weather. Constant warm weather just happens to be high enough on my list to potentially strike Boston out. :c

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
pacifidlog!!!!

i'd definitely wanna go work out at the fighting gyms

spar with maylene and her luc

too good

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I might go to Goldenrod due to it being so nostalgic to me, but due to sheer beauty of the town I'd rather be in Phenac City.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
pacifidlog!!!!

i'd definitely wanna go work out at the fighting gyms

spar with maylene and her luc

too good
Wait, what does Pacifidlog have to do with Maylene? Or are those two separate thoughts and I'm misunderstanding you?

LOL So Goldenrod is too beautiful for you to live in?
I think he was saying that because Phenac is so beautiful he wants to live there rather than Goldenrod.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Wait, what does Pacifidlog have to do with Maylene? Or are those two separate thoughts and I'm misunderstanding you?

I think he was saying that because Phenac is so beautiful he wants to live there rather than Goldenrod.
Separate thoughts, I'd assume.

Phenac was a pretty awesome city. No doubt. :)

-Terywj

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
My two biggest picks would probably be Gateon Port and Slateport City. My ideal place would be a mixture of city, ocean, and ports. And those two basically have it all.

My three choices after that would be Olivine, Celadon, and Goldenrod. Olivine has the city and ocean, and a hot gym leader. Celadon has even more of the city, Grimer, gambling, shopping, and a hot gym leader (or I at least think Erika's hot). Goldenrod has a **** ton of city, shopping, gambling, a hot gym leader, bug contests, and an underground. Goldenrod's coloration also makes me think of old brick streets, which is basically another top thing from my priority list for a city

Although despite all of this, I probably wouldn't ever live in Boston irl; which essentially has everything I could want in a city apart from constant warm weather. Constant warm weather just happens to be high enough on my list to potentially strike Boston out. :c
Not sure whether to lol or be slightly concerned.

I think I'll just lol.

Top Bottom