• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda Where would you live in Hyrule?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I'd get me that beachfront location in Great Bay or live in Snowhead during the spring. Bring it on!

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I wish I was a Skyloft Knight, so probably Skyloft. Although, the population was a little... meek. But if Zelda was there, I'd be all set~ <3~

And perhaps living in the Twilight Realm would be really interesting. It is beautiful in a really dark way with a depressing atmosphere, yet I couldn't imagine myself sad there. Though I'd prefer to be of their race in that case, or else I'd be quite out of place. xD With that reason alone I wouldn't want to live with Mogmas, Zoras, Gorons, Dekus, etc. Not to mention I hate water, cold places, hot places, so that limits my options a bit.

Spire

III
BRoomer
You wouldn't hate those environments if you were a member of one of the races that lived comfortably in them.

Jet300

Smash Ace
Never understood the point of having octoroks on desolate rocks that otherwise serve no purpose. Maybe if there were more islands to explore, they'd actually be threats to concern ourselves with.

I remember making a digital painting two and a half years ago of the "Termina Skylands", a concept I developed about a game based in post-apocalyptic Termina (after the moon hits) where the remnants of the planet are... oh hey look, I found it!

Yeah, that's really old hehe. But regardless, the illustration details the idea of a quasi-planet; a bunch of floating islands that revolve around a weakened yet sustained core, which acts as the 'sun'. It would involve all kinds of navigation to fly from island to island. Well that's that.
I will just hate to live there. I hate very high places. It's my fear.:scared:

etecoon

Smash Hero
which lake hylia?

I have to say I really love TP's lake hylia, maybe I'm too hard on that game sometimes when I look at how much I keep coming back to it in this thread...THAT BRIDGE

I also could probably be pretty comfortable in the twilight realm, I'm already nearly nocturnal as it is.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Chop down the deku tree and build me house where it was! Jk
I'd have a tree house way up high in the Great Deku tree.

Patinator

Smash Champion
...I'd probably live in Faron Woods from Skyward Sword... pretty place~ A forest with water and rivers... and peaceful~

Except, well, for the...

KWEEEEEEEEE!

But hey. :p

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Skyloft is where I'd live. That'd just be awesome.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Can I choose that one island you get in WW with the butler door? No? Then I'll just sleep where ever I want and constantly traverse Hyrule Field enjoying life. Maybe buy a horse and carriage and open up a land-based Beetle shop.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Likely Clock Town. Seems like there is more stuff to do there in comparison to any other town.
What about Hyrule Castle City in TP?

It's got to be the biggest city, full of markets and some kind of carnival game place.

Plus a house filled with gold, and the owner is a talking statue

Sheck

Smash Cadet
Clock Town or maybe Horon Village. If I were insane, Subrosia or Symmetry Village.

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
What about Hyrule Castle City in TP?

It's got to be the biggest city, full of markets and some kind of carnival game place.

Plus a house filled with gold, and the owner is a talking statue
Clock town has a lot more to do though compared to TP castle town.

titaniachkt

Smash Cadet
Maybe somewhere like the Forest Temple & its variants
[COLLAPSE="*"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Or as SupaSairento said,the Spirit Temple & its..re-incarnations.Got a real soft spot for Eastern religious art
[COLLAPSE="*"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Both are really aesthetically pleasing,it's hard to say otherwise

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
Maybe somewhere like the Forest Temple & its variants
[COLLAPSE="*"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Or as SupaSairento said,the Spirit Temple & its..re-incarnations.Got a real soft spot for Eastern religious art
[COLLAPSE="*"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Both are really aesthetically pleasing,it's hard to say otherwise
Those pictures are awesome

DekuTree

Smash Rookie
So many good places...Maybe Goron city.
Gorons seem like fun loving but strong guys as well. Besides, who wouldn't want to dance with Darunia!?

etecoon

Smash Hero
...um, Skyward Sword? ... according to Aonuma, we will also be "revisiting familiar places that aren't Hyrule".
what ever happened to this btw? I don't recall anything in SS that was familiar but not hyrule, gonna start a replay of SS sometime in the next few months so maybe I'll notice something else

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Well all those places were familiar but also weren't Huryle since it didn't exist back then.

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
what ever happened to this btw? I don't recall anything in SS that was familiar but not hyrule, gonna start a replay of SS sometime in the next few months so maybe I'll notice something else
Perhaps he just meant the provinces Ordon, Eldin and Lanayru. I was never totally clear if Hyrule was the region or the city.

etecoon

Smash Hero
hyrule kingdom encompasses the eldin, faron, and lanayru regions. I never finished the oracles in any case so I probably wouldn't notice anyway but I never saw anyone else bring that up again either

Top Bottom