• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where did all my hair go?

Col Bol

Smash Champion
oh yeah, the barba shop FLO. the colbol locks of love you know so well are no more. for now...
i will do my best to flex my scalp muscles to grow it back for those who miss it

Rayku

Smash Lord
Samson lost all his strength when he lost his hair? (I have no idea who this guy is)

Maybe that has something to do with why Brock Samson left the agency and got fat when he cut off his hair to kill that assassin

Purple

Hi guys!
Samson lost all his strength when he lost his hair? (I have no idea who this guy is)

Maybe that has something to do with why Brock Samson left the agency and got fat when he cut off his hair to kill that assassin
It's a biblical story.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
actually i went back in time, got my hair cut in front of samson, and he was like "**** that's nice ima do that too"

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
colin we have to take a picture where i put my hair on your head now

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure this shaved head version of colbol really isn't colbol at all... It's actually colbol's evil twin, bolcol!

Tell us what you've done with the real colbol, imposter!

Top Bottom