• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you love something as much as blading, nothing else seems to matter. BBs HQ

Skler

Smash Master
Dazwa I hope you're ready to make my sig.

Can I get a triforce on the left (LttP ending triforce if you can) and hungrybox + label on the right?

As far as the phrase goes, feel free to wing it or I'll try to think of something.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Dazwa, I think I might need some changes to mine. Everyone thinks i'm a chick because they think Zelos is a chick and all the pink that i have going.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
^ HEY PINK REAPER SHUT IT falco ditto MM? meet up in the middle of US

jk, mucho hearts <3

but wats up dude?, brawl sucks.

Skler

Smash Master
I traded in my copy of Brawl a few days ago. It was worth $27 and with it I bought a used pink Xbox 360 controller. Me and Pine then played Gears of War and Melee until the wii hours of the morning.

Maine smashfest on saturday right!?

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Pink 360 controllers are totally the best. I have one and love it. It's pink and manly at the same time.

Does any brawl player want to sell me melee? I lost my copy.

Skler

Smash Master
Melee is only twenty bucks if you find the right store. Of course, that version won't have the flame cancel and Link super jump, but whatever.

Me and Pine traded in Brawl at the same time and almost bought 3 copies of Melee with the money just to make a statement. Almost, but the pink controller was tooooooo sexy.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
banks is black in the pants.

Hi skler. I miss you and pine and purple cobra ;-;

also, shirts. buy 'em.

i need to make a BB shirt, actually

SleepyK

Yeah, I wish cafepress wasn't such a jerk.

and they're not... too expensive, compared to some places >_>

still, I wish i could price them lower and earn profit.

Skler

Smash Master
Sleepky, you should make custom blade breaker shirts. I'm sure every BB would buy a shirt with their own name + the blade breakers on it. You could format it like a band tour shirt, name + logo on front (aka the BB logo and the person's name or the Blade Breakers) and then have the BB roster on the back.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Sleepky, you should make custom blade breaker shirts. I'm sure every BB would buy a shirt with their own name + the blade breakers on it. You could format it like a band tour shirt, name + logo on front (aka the BB logo and the person's name or the Blade Breakers) and then have the BB roster on the back.
That sounds amazing.

Wouldn't that constitute Copyright Infringement?
No.

SleepyK

I added some cheapo shirts, Cog, just for you.
Apparently they're lower quality, though D:

Does you want a fitted Magneto t?

Also, I'll do custom BB shirts and not mark them up at all 4 u guys.

RDK

Smash Hero
I added some cheapo shirts, Cog, just for you.
Apparently they're lower quality, though D:

Does you want a fitted Magneto t?

Also, I'll do custom BB shirts and not mark them up at all 4 u guys.
SleepyK = god

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Decided what I want.
SPAWN Sheik "The essence of gay in CT." "Melee fo life."http://vks.no.sapo.pt/spawn-fire.jpg (if you can find a more badass pic, I'll gladly have that) and have a sheik pic, not brawl sheik, I don't care.

Any arrangement is cool and any font that looks good is fine... make the 2 quotes different colored, background color doesn't matter. Hope this is enough to make the sig. :D
edit: Dazwa style neon green background changed my mind. :p Also if you can only fit one of my quotes do the essence of gay in ct... or something of that variety.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
lol there's no way i can work with that pic, he blends in with the background too much

also i need another pic on the left

i should have more than enough free time tommorow so I'll get right on those sigs tommorow

also in case anyone was wondering, benjamin linus is now a bladebreaker, because i'd rather not have ben linus as an enemy

Top Bottom