• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you love something as much as blading, nothing else seems to matter. BBs HQ

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Man humps only bring benefits. There are no negatives to man-humping.

Also, I don't really have any ideas for BB shirts.
Joshu
Desiggin ideas?

Skler

Smash Master
Make the back of the shirt the bb roster, do it!

Have the front be sig format (name, The Blade Breakers, phrase, picture) but in a more shirtesque design.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
so as it turns out, the time i would've spent today working on BB-related updates is being devoted to going to a smashfest today

the smashfest was originally saturday though, so i'll get stuff done tommorow <_<

There's a guy on SWF called Benjamin Linus?
Well in that case I fully and relentlessly take BACK my man-hump.
wtf i dont want your man hump in the first place if you didn't even see his post earlier

edit: sleepy i could probably do some blade-breaker designs as well, and we could do some kind of vote for best design or something iunno

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
sure, that'd be cool. They'd be pretty cheap, too, since they'll be individual orders.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I could probably work with the top half of the spawn pic, the taping on Sheik's right arm blends in the with background too much =(

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Updates:

Skler
I need pictures to make your sig. Especially what you want on the right. Because I don't know what that is. I also need color scheme.

Spawn

Dudutsai
Name/Sig added

People whose sigs aren't on the first page:
gimme dem sigs

Shirt Design
If we're doing shirts with the full roster on the back, I'm probably gonna have to update...no, overhaul the roster heavily. There's a bunch of people on there (Bum, Oscar, etc) who aren't actually Blade Breakers..

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
LOLOLOLOL Check out my sig guys. Freaking beautiful. Thank you Dazwa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Spawn's sig looks great. Can I get added to the roster and get my sig sometime too?

RDK

Smash Hero
Dazwa. Get working on our BB shirts so I can frivolously spend my vast amounts of money already dammit.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I'll buy a bb shirt lol

btw im back, footballs gay so im not lifting nights anymore so ive been playting melee again =D

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
My sig just got even more amazing. Be jealous people.

Top Bottom