• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you love something as much as blading, nothing else seems to matter. BBs HQ

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
rofl, it's like good graphics studio with some korean mythology intermixed + a ****ty b-movie plot - the dragon forces represent the atrocities committed on the Koreans by the Chinese and Japanese - both ancient and somewhat recent. Japan in particular :/
They've yet to apologize for what they did.

RDK

Smash Hero
Just cut him out using the smart select tool in Photoshop, and if that doesn't work, freehand it. :D

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
ZOMG I LOVE IT!

By the way, that guy is Leroi Moore, kickass saxophonist for the Dave Matthews Band. He died last month on August 19th.

Dylan that looks effin' amazing. Thanks again.

RDK

Smash Hero
Lol, I was just gonna ask if that guy in the picture was you. Obviously being sarcastic.

Too bad about the guy from DMB dying.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Ardee, I thought you should know I finished my college applications today.

University of Michigan
Boston College
Brown
Ohio State
Baldwin-Wallace

RDK

Smash Hero

University of Michigan
Boston College
Brown
Ohio State
Baldwin-Wallace
Make sure you apply to the main campus (Ann Arbor) and not the Flint or Dearborn campuses.

What are you planning on majoring in?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Varies from school to school what its called, but basically it's either Interdisciplinary Business Management, or Business Management. At Baldwin Wallace and Ohio State it'd be Business Management with a minor in Sports Management.

In so few words, business.

Skler

Smash Master
Guys, I just clicked the link to that parent's website about video games and looked at some definitions. Two of them are ****ing GOLD.

Teabagging
A display of dominance performed during online multiplayer games. The victorious player will straddle the corpse of the losing player, and use the "crouch" function to squat over the head of the fallen soldier as though rubbing his genitalia in its face. So called as it loosely resembles the act of dunking a tea bag into a cup.

That's sexist, you could be a female character and still teabag. It should be HIS OR HER genitalia, not just his.

****fest
Derogatory term for an uninteresting gameplay experience.

I've just never heard that one before, and it's pretty awesome.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord

University of Michigan
Boston College
Brown
Ohio State
Baldwin-Wallace
Post where you're going when you finally make the decision. Brown and Boston College are very close to where I live.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I thoroughly enjoyed the dragon wars convo... for the record.

RDK

Smash Hero
LOL I love that you know he's Wigz.

Edit: Oh wait, it's in his location. *FACEPALM*

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
rdk i know wigz irl sorta...from tournaments, at least. he's cool, but GLADE BREAKERS ARE GOING DOWN

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
Glade Breakers, WTF.
Lol, I was bored and i wanted to start something that would entertain me for a lil while, i was gonna say Gayd breaker but then someone would take it to offense *looks at REX lol*

wigz you have now

officially

CROSSED THE LINE
Thats funny cause your BEAK crossed the line!!!!!!! Lol

rdk i know wigz irl sorta...from tournaments, at least. he's cool, but GLADE BREAKERS ARE GOING DOWN
hahahaha Ill just go to 4chan and start an army of Glade BREAKERS AND ONLY THE ONE FORUMER THAT CAN STOP ME IS MEEE MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

@Variola- you can report me, i dont really care, this is like my 3rd account so its not like i cant make another one....

EDIT- @dazwa- I hope that crude drawing of a pen1s isnt actual size lololoolololol (or do i?) *Dramatic music* (M' nite shamalan- WHAT A TWIST [robot chicken reference])

-@smooth- lol you love a man your just like rex now

Top Bottom