• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you love something as much as blading, nothing else seems to matter. BBs HQ

RDK

Smash Hero
hey memphis, if you find a neat way to make GRAZE and bladebreaker sigs fit together, you let me know =D
Make your Graze DK your av, which is probably what I'm going to do.

Although IDK--your av is pretty sexy as is.

Edit: Sleepy, I'm ordering a black "Wavedashing: My Anti-Brawl" shirt as we speak. Those are too good.

Skler

Smash Master
Dear Blade Breakers,

Remember that time we broke those blades? It was fun. We should do it again some time.

Love,
Skler

ThreeX

Smash Lord
i am not a blade breaker, but i do own elefun, that game that you put the realistic elephant in the middle of your living room, and you run around catching the realistic butterflies that shoot out of it's nose, with really awesome nets.

RDK

Smash Hero
Elefun only works when it wants to. It's like an angry Greek god. Try building a ceremonial fire and dancing around in circles to appease it.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
color? would you like white or black as the second color? what do you want as a logo on the left side?

Cia

das kwl
color? would you like white or black as the second color? what do you want as a logo on the left side?
oh, ummm, can i have green as the primary color and white as the secondary color? and i'd like the logo to be "LOL @ that fox trying to make it back"

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Dazwa, can you make me a sig? Put whatever on it. Custommade Dazwa sig = :)

ThreeX

Smash Lord
WOOOOOW.. .i was just playing the worlds ends with you.. i noticed the main character and said.. hey i might use him for my BB sig... then i saw the dude with the skull hat.. thing and said HEY THAT'S FROM DARC'S and idk.. but im gonna guess the dude in dazwa's is also from the game. That makes me sad now.

/ankles+shoulders

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
That's one of the best game acronyms I've ever seen: twewy.

BTW, you guys should play Ring of Fates, that game is fun. I also challenge anyone to a Speed Racer DS moneymatch, $5, best 2 of 3 races.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
I havn't got much into it, dazwa.. how is it? I don't have it, was playing it on my friend's r4 =X he said it's like chain of memories.. which is kinda >.>' lame.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
The battle system is done a hell of a lot better than Chain of Memories.

But the characters are very Kingdom Heartsish, yeah. Character design was done by the same guy so it makes sense, lol.

EDIT: And I love the game.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
mmhm o_O' main character is like.. a mix between sora.. and err... nero from dmc4.. cept no white hair, trench coat, no sword, no gun.. well.. basically just cause of the headphones.

seriously though, i <3 the character designs.. b00tiful.

edit: dazwa.. no more premium, so he replaces the daily avatar change.. to daily sig changes, nice.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
HEY, THAT'S NOT FAIR, YOU CHEATED.. USING ONE YOU ALREADY HAD, LAME.. CHEATER

btw, you still play melee? :D i swear.. if you are pure brawl, imma be so pissed ;[ i don't remember seeing you play melee at all at mm9

then again.. you play zamoooooooose right? props to that though.. no snake bull****.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat the hell matt

what the hell.

edit: if you didn't figure it out my sig is running on a random image generator, lol

Top Bottom