• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you love something as much as blading, nothing else seems to matter. BBs HQ

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
My Brookline Extravaganza probably won't be until at least midsummer, assuming I can even get the venue. I still need to get at the staff at the school to see if I can do it.

But the bladebreakers will rep.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Look at the CT thread to find out!

I've mixed around the sigs in my sig. I've now got 6 and edited the other ones around a little.

Hugs, Skler, still taking suggestions.

Sliq

Smash Master
Thanks for the sig. I owe you a handjob.

Also, Cash Mooney is a pretty cool guy. eh beats up cancer and doesn't afraid of anything. He should be in and stuff.

Word *****s.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Luck - I personally don't care who has a sig or not, lol. I've been told to make sigs for whoever request them, excluding Cash Mooney because he must earn his Blade Breaker sig by beating Boxman in Yu-Gi-Oh. You can put the sig back on, or if you want to restore honor to yourself and your countrymen from the smack talk from alukard/etc, you can Blade Breaker Match them for the right to have a BB sig. If they lose, you gain the right, they lose it.

Smooth - What do you want on it?

KevinM - Don't forget about the ******* and root beer.

Skler - Think harder.

HugS - Where did you go?

EDIT - I've got 7 sigs now, lololol

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Okay. Let me dig up a couple of pictures:

Genma Saotome is a must. Nothing beats a dude who transforms into a mute panda that communicates through signs. That's gotta be the highlight of the signature is Genma.

Somewhere it has to say "GA's Worst Sheik" along with this picture:

Scaled and adjusted according to your aesthetic, of course. Make it pimp.

Thanks in advance, Dazwa.

Smooth Criminal

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Luck - I personally don't care who has a sig or not, lol. I've been told to make sigs for whoever request them, excluding Cash Mooney because he must earn his Blade Breaker sig by beating Boxman in Yu-Gi-Oh. You can put the sig back on, or if you want to restore honor to yourself and your countrymen from the smack talk from alukard/etc, you can Blade Breaker Match them for the right to have a BB sig. If they lose, you gain the right, they lose it.

Smooth - What do you want on it?

KevinM - Don't forget about the ******* and root beer.

Skler - Think harder.

HugS - Where did you go?

EDIT - I've got 7 sigs now, lololol

I'll beat everybody on smashboards at yugioh lol

does he have yvd? or is that just a joke?

Infact, which of you guys are going to the GA melee tourney?

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Dazwaaaaaa I want oooooooone.

Left side picture:

http://http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs11/300W/i/2006/226/0/2/cactuar_******_by_marrocka.png

That ****** is ***[gah without that bracket.

Caption -

Disco all day, *****es.

Right side picture:

http://http://us.movies1.yimg.com/m...ms/american_psycho/christian_bale/psycho4.jpg

I really like the color you used for your sig's background dazwa, but in case that one is reserved for just you, I'll take the same green as Reno's.

Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

Edit: The picture links aren't working. Get at me on AIM so I can send you them. :laugh:
:3 <3 i love cactuar

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
rofl you already posted about the asterisk problem and I just didn't see it, my bad

yeah ill make some sigs tomorrow

R3N0

Smash Lord
that sig is so you and so cactuar..

and ew i like your teal soooo much better ._.

Top Bottom