• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you love something as much as blading, nothing else seems to matter. BBs HQ

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
unless Isai grows his goatee out again, and takes a picture of himself wearing a beret, I don't think I could Che it up without it looking unnatural.

that christian bale pic was surprisingly easy to work with

alejandro, wut do you want on your sig?

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
hey dazwa can you majorly update my sig when you have the time, looking for a new pic and slogan... looking for May from guilty gear in original orange outfit and the new slogan says Speaks Softly but carries a BIG F*^&!# Anchor!!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
darc is working on a sig right now, when he finishes I'll post it and update the first post, lol

skler huuuurrrrryyyyy uuuuuuuuup

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
i'll pimp your **** the moment you guys start requesting sigs correctly lol

Dazwaaaaaa I want oooooooone.

Left side picture:

http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs11/300W/i/2006/226/0/2/cactuar_******_by_marrocka.png

That ****** is ***[gah without that bracket.

Caption -

Disco all day, *****es.

Right side picture:

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.y...ms/american_psycho/christian_bale/psycho4.jpg

I really like the color you used for your sig's background dazwa, but in case that one is reserved for just you, I'll take the same green as Reno's.

Thankyouthankyouthankyou!
Requested everything side from what sig design he wanted, although he did ask for the color of my sig so I assumed, lol. Everything about this request is perfect and is what future requesters should strive to become.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN

sorry, but the font I'm using for Name/Phrase on these sigs doesn't have an italic function, so I emphasized FINAL DESTINATION by increasing the size. Hope that's okay.

Also, if you could get the stage on a green or red background somehow, it wouldn't look as bad as some of the stage blended in with the background =(

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move

ThreeX

Smash Lord
if you don't like that one I can take another, i didn't know how you wanted the utilt to look ><' i was gonna take it of him when his foot is like.. really stretched up, but i thought.. it wouldn't look that good in the sig.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Pink, should I wait for ThreeX to supply a Kirby utilting pic before I work on your sig?

Memphis, I could but it would probably have to be on the right side if you want the "CRAZE" text still on it.

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
For the left hand side picture, can you possibly fish eye the image to make it be percieved as a circle (I'm assuming yes, but I feel bad and I don't want you to go through all the trouble if its long and complicated)

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
uh, crap.

can you just modify the width of mine i guess
graze is too good to leave out, but so is zelos, and the bb as a whole is a must.

im in quite a pickle

RDK

Smash Hero

sorry, but the font I'm using for Name/Phrase on these sigs doesn't have an italic function, so I emphasized FINAL DESTINATION by increasing the size. Hope that's okay.

Also, if you could get the stage on a green or red background somehow, it wouldn't look as bad as some of the stage blended in with the background =(
Actually, that's perfect just the way it is. Thanks a bunch, Dazwa. See you in GA!

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
you think you could do that daz? or you could send me the Ai, Id, or Ps file and i will do it i guess and ill do it myself.

do you know the dimensions of the available sig space for the forum?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
you think you could do that daz? or you could send me the Ai, Id, or Ps file and i will do it i guess and ill do it myself.

do you know the dimensions of the available sig space for the forum?
hey memphis, if you find a neat way to make GRAZE and bladebreaker sigs fit together, you let me know =D

Top Bottom