• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

when do you think super smash bros. melee 3 will come out?

pikamon

Smash Ace
I was just thinking about it and thought it might make an iteresting topic. What characters do you think would be in it? I think that maybe sonic and tails could be and hopefully Pitt.

Mad Mario

Smash Journeyman
Smash Bros Melee just came out and your worried about the 3rd?! GO PLAY MELEE NOW!

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
There probably won't be another one for Gamecube. If it comes out on Nintendo's next platform it'll be around 2006-2007, when it is planned that those systems will be released.

vantendo

Smash Ace
Originally posted by RyokoYaksa:
<strong>There probably won't be another one for Gamecube. If it comes out on Nintendo's next platform it'll be around 2006-2007, when it is planned that those systems will be released.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I disagree. I asume the next SSB will be on Gamecube will online abilitites. I predict 2004-05. It took three years to get the first sequal, so why not the second?

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
accept the fact that sonic will NEVER be in it, come on, they don't even put RAREware characters, what makes you think they will put sega chars?

my bets are

pit (kid icarus)
paula, jeff or poo (from earthbound)
wolf o'donnell (star fox)
metaknight and dedede (kirby)
another pokemon
wario

i don't know who else

maybe another f zero character.. a girl or something.

Fox#1

Smash Ace
If it ever comes out the first thing i would is reserve it. Oh and they can change some of the new characters in SSBM cause they just plain suck

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
N64 also had 5 years of life. Mario Kart 64, which is a very good video game franchise, sure as **** deserved another game of its kind on N64, as Mario Kart 64 itself was kinda weak. Nothing happened.

And now we have Melee, which doesn't need another sequel, since it's already great. If anything, a modification for Internet capabilities will be released, nothing more. I don't feel like shelling out another $50 for a new Smash Bros. game on GCN with not much that's new, because there isn't much to add.

RyanJK

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by Gilgamesh:
<strong>accept the fact that sonic will NEVER be in it, come on, they don't even put RAREware characters, what makes you think they will put sega chars?
</strong><hr></blockquote>

*ahem* explain donkey kong....?

Rhyno

Smash Apprentice
why are you people talking about ssb3?? ssbm just came out ! and i hope the next ssb game dosen't come out for gamecube, i rather see it come out on the next system

Donkey Kong is a Nintendo copywrite Rare was allowed to redeigne him and have exclusive developign rights to him. How ever DK will and always will be created and owned by Nintendo and there for a viable SSB charicter.

Any way the Next SSB game will un doughtably be Super Smash Bros RPG fallowed by Super Smash Bros Melee2 Then there follow several other Super Smash Bros games on next gen systems.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Biggest Bumb on SMashboards.
Ever.
Thanks #lucario for this!....
Yea, I broguht up what the Over 900th Thread was... this was it.....
We just HAD to post in it!
:D
have a Problem, then deal with the Lucario chat with it.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Biggest Bumb on SMashboards.
Ever.
Thanks #lucario for this!....
Yea, I broguht up what the Over 900th Thread was... this was it.....
We just HAD to post in it!
:D
have a Problem, then deal with the Lucario chat with it.
Or you can take it up with me.
>:]

Man, we are ALL getting infracted so badly it's not even funny...

So anyways, I noticed how a lot of people said stuff about it staying on Gamecube with Online capabilites. >_>

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I am so pissed I missed this when the Lucario boards raided this thread. By the time Linkshot gave me the link the thread was closed.

edit: Hi future smashers!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Bet Gilgamesh is glad he didn't put money on Sonic not being in.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
This is golden. They were so right.

Maybe if SWF still exists, someone will bump this thread in a decade or something. Hi people from the future!!!!!!!

Top Bottom