• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your favorite banned stage?

doomweasel

Smash Cadet
Spear Pillar: Mah epicness. Let me show you it.

All the others are ok. The only stage I was glad to see B& was New Pork City. It's basically Temple, plus "the Puppy". And it's on crack.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Hyrule Temple and 75m would be my personal favorites. I've been a big fan of the temple since Melee - it was actually my favorite stage overall in that game - and 75 is just a blast to play on, and of course the retro awesomeness it exudes is a huge plus. After them, I'd say Mushroomy Kingdom I (not 2 - hate that ceiling - but I enjoy 1 in the same way I enjoy 75m) and Bridge of Eldin.

Zevox

Duality

Smash Journeyman
Green Hill zone for sure. And Port Town. And Spear pillar..

Also bridge of Eldin. Haha I honestly like every map.

tyler___

Smash Cadet
Warioware Inc. for sure. It adds like a whole new game.
Big Blue is also great. Just cause it's such a kewl premise.

Wiimote

Smash Cadet
My favorite banned stage is the Bridge of Eldin. It's vast, and it's music is epic.
I've fell in love (not literally >_>) with the Hidden Mountain/Forest song on that stage. (Yes, it's my favorite song in the game) The background/scenery is also epic.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Ahhh I meant Bridge of Elden....hehe oops I don't like Hyrule anymore cause they made it much smaller since Melee....I stand Corrected....

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Hyrule temple is the only stage usable in 4 person free for all IMO.

Everywhere else is too small. And new pork city is jam packed with fail.

§leepy God

Smash Master
By far Warioware. I love that game as much as I love that stage. The crazy car micro game is my favriote one from the first Warioware. My second favroite banned stage is New Pork City, Earthbound/Mother is one of my favroite seiries so I must love this stage and do.

Jon.777

Smash Rookie
i like delfino plaza. i never really go far from the usual neutral stage abuse but this is a good one.
i like the changing surroundings, it adds to the suspense since some characters have advantages on a few of them

Top Bottom