• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's Your Diddy Colour?

Martial

Smash Apprentice
So, I just read through the forums and didn't see any threads like this, so here it is: what are your favourite Diddy colours? Personally, I use green for all my characters, though all of Diddy's costumes are pretty awesome.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
The Purple or the Blue one, I tend to change, though I only played with Diddy a few times(and they were fun matches) :(

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Purple diddy because I like purple and gold

but sometimes I switch to the other colors, I basically like all of them except default.

SonicFire

Smash Apprentice
Blue Diddy, though I'm thinking of switching back to the costume with the white hat.=/

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Color affects gameplay tremendously. LoLz.

But I keep my Diddy dressed to impress. White hat reppin Nintendo, Yellow shirt with the polka dots, no shoes and no jeans to match, just free ballin, looking like he is on South Beach LoLz. :laugh:

-advent-

kkkoala

Smash Cadet
how am i the only 1 who does pink?

cept for purp the other colors suck tbh ><

i mean how do u play any other color than pink for any char w/a pink custume?

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I play pink cause I'm not good enough to chill at the Purple Diddy table in the lunch room with Nanerz and NL and AZ and the rest.

Plus my friend is pissed there's no Dixie Kong, so I rep pink to make her feel a bit better.

I'm weird.

Luigi player

Smash Master
normal, i dun like the others and diddy just has to look like a normal brown monkey, not like a yellow furball
This. If he'd be brown like with his red clothes, I might choose other colors sometimes... but I'd still like his default one the most. Blue would be nice, if it'd be a different blue ^^

BrawlerBoy987

Smash Rookie
ORIGINAL RED DIDDY FTW!

it just seems to make sence to use his red costume. That's the way I've always remembered him. :p

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Eh, I always use Red, or Green. The others make him seem not enough like himself for me.

Top Bottom