• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the thing that irks you the most, besides lag

dgameman1

Smash Journeyman
People who call others spammers...

I played this Falco today (name was 'King Zard') all he did was Shoot lazers and Side b. I was Mk every time he was shooting lasers i roll dodged to him to attack him and EVERY time he did sideb, I Tornado'd ONCE. I didnt even continue pressing B. At the end of the match I told him that was interesting. and he starts cursing off at me saying how badly I spammed...

It's people like this that make me feel better about myself.

Gazaar

Smash Rookie
Unbelievably limited non-friend game settings, friend codes, CPUs getting tossed into games with open slots.

They could really just add a filter to search for 1v1s with the regular game matchmaker and I'd be happy.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I can't stand when someone picks Mario Bros. with Fox, just to get a few cheap kills with the shells.

POKE40

Smash Lord
LAG... I've ran into a lot of good matches w/o lag but today was just terrible...
oh yeah and sand bag guys... I wish it could have been cpu instead like in training mode.
cpu in the battle. just freakn' annoys me.

Ilucamy

Smash Journeyman
The fact that you can't invite your friends into a room, they have to go in on their own >_>

I might have already posted in this thread, but I can't be bothered to look O.o

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
The fact that you can't invite your friends into a room, they have to go in on their own >_>

I might have already posted in this thread, but I can't be bothered to look O.o
That is so true and when they do try to join your oppenentt never lets them join.

Icebowl

Smash Rookie
lol when you are waiting for people, and this happens.

1 person joins, the timer gets to about....2... second person joins. timer resets.

the timer goes all the way down to about....2... third person joins.

really a drag, lol.

Rudra

Smash Ace
CPU's, items, FINAL DESTINATION, Zelda, Hyrule Temple, Lucas, and Ike noobs. I can find them all in just two online matches in a row.
lol when you are waiting for people, and this happens.

1 person joins, the timer gets to about....2... second person joins. timer resets.

the timer goes all the way down to about....2... third person joins.

really a drag, lol.
Those things are indeed irksome...I especially can't stand the timer reset. =/

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
when you go on Team battle and there is ths person who Doesnt even move it costs the team

PhragX

Smash Rookie
I agree a search filter for games would be nice. And Some sort of chat system, even at Mario Kart's level (limited, but thorough enough to communicat).

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
ungrabbable sandbags
stupid items that newbs turn on
MK in general cause lagg doesn't do much against him
but most of all
MOST OF ALL
MOST OF FREAKIN ALL
is that I can't yell at someone when I suicide cause they died in lagg and they don't return the favor... Fother Muckers.....

lunarspirit

Smash Rookie
The most annoying thing on random Wifi are Pikachu players who do NOTHING but spam down-b.

Top Bottom