• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the name of Marth's sword?

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
Doesn't, bah what's name use that? The Lord in the second half of FE7. (Lyn using the Mani Katti in the first half)

****, what is that Lord's name?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Doesn't, bah what's name use that? The Lord in the second half of FE7. (Lyn using the Mani Katti in the first half)

****, what is that Lord's name?
Eliwood is the other Lord that uses a Rapier, followed by Eirik of FE 8, but that is not Marth's sword in Smash.

This is the only sword able to slay the dark dragon Marth's army has to face.

In the FE games, it's actually not that good because for some reason it's extremely heavy and slaughters Marth's Atk Spd.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm absolutely sure because I've played that game several hundred times and everyone in the English speaking Fire Emblem world considers me the most knowledgable about that game LOL.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You know Solide and CATS **** you, Inui :p
lol

I defeated CATS in an FE 7 debate. The only game I could do it in.

Reikken beat me, though. It's not fair because he's the absolute best FE debater. :(

You spelled Ike wrong.
lolwut? The Falchion ***** Marth's Atk Spd. In Ike's game, Str = what you use to counter wpn wt, which means Ike never gets weighed down. FEs 1 and 3 had nothing.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
lol

I defeated CATS in an FE 7 debate. The only game I could do it in.

Reikken beat me, though. It's not fair because he's the absolute best FE debater. :(

lolwut? The Falchion ***** Marth's Atk Spd. In Ike's game, Str = what you use to counter wpn wt, which means Ike never gets weighed down. FEs 1 and 3 had nothing.
Yay, i learned something new today. But seriously, i trust ur FE knowledge.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
You spelled Ike wrong.
Ike's Ragnell is one of the heaviest swords in RD and PoR, but due to the STR system in the game, he wields it as if it was a toy. He even throws it up in the air and does backflips with it. He's one of if not THE fastest powerhouse in both games.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Titania is a lot better than him for a very long time, and then so is Stefan when he joins. Boyd and Kieran are also better at being fast powerhouses from the midgame until the endgame due to Ike's late promotion.

However, in FE 10, he's probably the biggest rapist out of his group from the moment he joins. Titania and him are really close, though.

splat5

Smash Rookie
it's not a sword, it's actually an extension of his massive c**k if you look closely

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Its called Falchion...

I'm serious. What do you think the audience cheers for in Melee when you play Marth in the Japanese language setting?

"Falchion! Falchion!"

<_< It really is called Falchion.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Its called Falchion...

I'm serious. What do you think the audience cheers for in Melee when you play Marth in the Japanese language setting?

"Falchion! Falchion!"

<_< It really is called Falchion.
Wasn't it "Marth Go! Marth Go!"?

Then again:

"Roy's ahoy." is what I heard for quite a while back then. <_<

I'm apparently borderline deaf since childhood. ._.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
That butter knife that you call a sword has a name?
Yeah, it's called the Master Sword.

Which is why your response must have been posted on the incorrect board. Try not to have too many tabs out all at once and direct yourself to the Toon Link boards, thanks.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Off-topic:

Holy christ I didn't know Inui posted here...

(lurked and read your debates)

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
He's just started to. Personally I prefer the air think it's a weird pleasant addition
to my complete surprise,
unless you didn't mean the Marth boards, and you simply meant Smashboards in general. Then I'd assume you must recover not read around much, since Inui has been on Smashboards for quite a while, mostly in my pants the regional zones and tourney boards.

:laugh:

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
He's just started to. Personally I prefer the air think it's a weird pleasant addition
to my complete surprise,
unless you didn't mean the Marth boards, and you simply meant Smashboards in general. Then I'd assume you must recover not read around much, since Inui has been on Smashboards for quite a while, mostly in my pants the regional zones and tourney boards.

:laugh:
omg lmao pierce, ur too good...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Off-topic:

Holy christ I didn't know Inui posted here...

(lurked and read your debates)
My personal favourite was Percival vs Clarine with WJC/CATS, where he barely won by a single vote. Priscilla vs Kent in the semi-finals of a tournament with WJC/CATS was also amazing, and I finally beat him, but then lost to Reikken in the finals.

Archive of Amazing Debates

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
Awesome stuff. I'll be sure to read more of those.

Reikken is god >_< but you're **** good yourself, I'll give you that.

And yes, Pierce, I'm a bit of a newbie myself to Smashboards (as you can see), so I was shocked to see him here.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Reikken has never lost. He, WJC/CATS, Solid, Eaichu, and Mekkah are the only people better than me atm.

You haven't seen my crazy Smash elitism on FEFF and FEP? I'm also really a good tournament player in Smash, but I'd say FE is my best game.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Inui your smash elitism is probably subpar compared to a guy who's actually brought out a patch for a game previously in Japanese into English.

But hey, I don't need to go around spamming the Marth boards about how Elite I am... unlike other people around here.

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
Reikken has never lost. He, WJC/CATS, Solid, Eaichu, and Mekkah are the only people better than me atm.

You haven't seen my crazy Smash elitism on FEFF and FEP? I'm also really a good tournament player in Smash, but I'd say FE is my best game.
Chances are I probably haven't. The only FE board I post at normally (well, did for years) was IGN's, but that's nowhere near the level of what you guys do. I've always wanted to take part in that type of stuff, since I believe I can at least not completely embarrass myself, but just reading those guys you mentioned and yourself is good enough.

I'm pretty sure I'm better at FE than Smash myself. I hardly have any tourney experience under my belt. I want to give it a shot, but college says no... so I just keep with FE as an aside.

Haha, I'm still kinda shocked that I've seen you post before yet it never came to me that you were THAT Inui.

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
I think I'll do that riiight now...

At the very least, I should improve at the series overall. Still need to beat 3 and play 2, though.

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
I think that's exactly why I don't touch 3 much.

4's my favorite, though I guess that's obvious by my avatar.

Anyway, I won't bother you anymore, as I'm sleepy and got class tomorrow. Glad I actually got a chance to talk to you. ;D

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lex is amazing because he has Elite and a horse, lol.

FE 4 1st generation --> FE 5 --> FE 4 2nd generation = best story ever in anything, imo.

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
I think that's exactly why I don't touch 3 much.

4's my favorite, though I guess that's obvious by my avatar.

Anyway, I won't bother you anymore, as I'm sleepy and got class tomorrow. Glad I actually got a chance to talk to you. ;D
I found a GOOD patch to FE3. Whit 2 days, i advanced to book 1 chapter 12... or it was 13? Anyway the history of 3 is great. The only thing i hate is sometimes i got critical hits wen i DON'T want to... I mean I'm defending a square whit someone, he critical hits and kills the enemy and other enemy comes behind takes his spot attacks again and kills my Hardain -_-.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=577343&topic=39693113
Also Hardain> Abel > Kieran. Use the support bonus well ( Sheeda >< Marth. Marich >< Linda. Julian>< Rena. Sheeda< Oguma. the other blue haired pegasus (forget her name...) < Marth.......). The bad thing I lack luck raising my oguma...
Lex is amazing because he has Elite and a horse, lol.

FE 4 1st generation --> FE 5 --> FE 4 second generation = best story ever in anything, imo.
Sir that is so true, so true...
Dam nintendo of America (NoA), They KNOW whit a remake and mix of these for Wii, they just simply will kill the hardcore demands. At least the virtual console or DS.
Sigurd for Smash 4!.

BTW: Is there any diference betwen the American and the Japanise in the last support conversation of Soren and Ike in FE:RD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
BTW: Is there any diference betwen the American and the Japanise in the last support conversation of Soren and Ike in FE:RD
It's gayer, lol.

Also Hardain> Abel > Kieran. Use the support bonus well ( Sheeda >< Marth. Marich >< Linda. Julian>< Rena. Sheeda< Oguma. the other blue haired pegasus (forget her name...) < Marth.......). The bad thing I lack luck raising my oguma...
Huh?

Is this a support bonus thing?

The other blue-haired Pegasus Knight is Katua.

nonemus

Smash Rookie
WHat other FE games are availibe in English for the GBA/DS?

I know FE SS and FE original.

But what else (translations are fine)

VietGeek

Smash Hero
WHat other FE games are availibe in English for the GBA/DS?

I know FE SS and FE original.

But what else (translations are fine)
Fire Emblem Fuuin no Tsurugi (Sword of Seals). It's a fan translation. Some errors in text and grammatical, but excellent for the most part.

Top Bottom