• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
wait,wait,wait,wait,WAIT. WTF. wasnt it you who said that Sakurai's blog said no unlockables being revealed until brawl is released?
No? Sakurai said he WOULD reveal unlockables because he knows the internet will blow it all anyway and he wants to do it himself.

meta-knight? probably much sooner. peach? maybe but id give it a bit longer
Sakurai will probably wait as long as he can with how modest he is with his characters. I was honestly surprised at the Knuckle Joe update because of that.

The only veteran updates that are more likely than Peach, I think, would be four secrets from 64. We'll just have to see which direction Sakurai goes.

too busty??? oh come on. ever seen Julie Bruin from the Tiny Toons cartoon?...nuff said
IGN said:
Ivy's skimpy outfit and ample assets may be a bit too extreme for Brawl, though, and Nintendo likely wouldn't want to defeat the appeal of newcomer Zero Suit Samus – so we'll keep this one as a maybe.
I paraphrased.

i kinda wanna know who the most popular/liked Squeenix character is of all time...
Easily Cloud because FF7 fanboys are silly and deluded.

Your posts are ridiculously hard to quote because of your grammar and rushed typing, btw.

Del Money

Smash Champion
No? Sakurai said he WOULD reveal unlockables because he knows the internet will blow it all anyway and he wants to do it himself.
oh ok, i mustve read your post too fast
Easily Cloud because FF7 fanboys are silly and deluded.
im no fanboy but why does everyone hate on Cloud? and yet then worship Geno even though hes barely a two-hit wonder?
Your posts are ridiculously hard to quote because of your grammar and rushed typing, btw.
screw grammar online. and plus, i type too fast for my own good usually. especially late into the night, but i dont think my posts were that difficult. ill look em over again

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Well, Maybe Nightmare or Taki, without nipple imprints.

@CCD: No, it's just wrong. My bro plays TR: Legend, changes into the bathing-suit, runs into a corner, and crouches, makes her hair strand get in-between her boobs, and takes a picture.

Werid.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
First off: Wow at Ethan's 29847923847 consecutive posts. :laugh:

And I'm thinking either music,character,or a generic item tonight.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
im no fanboy but why does everyone hate on Cloud?
It's nothing against Cloud specifically, just FF7 in general. FF7 was an over-hyped game much like the more recent Halo. A good game? Sure. A great game deserving of all of the hype they gather? Hell no. Both games had something similar in common, too: being pretty much the only note-worthy title on a blossoming system with a trashy game library.

This leads to them gathering much more hype than really deserved based solely on the game being the only good game the system owners had. They generated enough hype, that, to some people, when finally trying out the games, it just couldn't live up to the ginourmous hype it had gathered.

Another game this happened to was Twilight Princess. It was a great game and I enjoyed it, but it wasn't quite the game it got hyped up to be.

I'm honestly worried Brawl will suffer the same fate, though not too worried... I do trust Sakurai (even after the Zero Suit Samus screw up).

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
Well, Maybe Nightmare or Taki, without nipple imprints.

@CCD: No, it's just wrong. My bro plays TR: Legend, changes into the bathing-suit, runs into a corner, and crouches, makes her hair strand get in-between her boobs, and takes a picture.

Werid.
I know you got the hot's for Zelda. :laugh:

Del Money

Smash Champion
No, it's just wrong. My bro plays TR: Legend, changes into the bathing-suit, runs into a corner, and crouches, makes her hair strand get in-between her boobs, and takes a picture.
mmm...boobs...er i mean absolutely terrible. yes video game women is an appauling thing to lust over but you have to admit...the more realistic they look, the more attractive they look as well
And I'm thinking either music,character,or a generic item tonight.
*sigh* please no generic item
It's nothing against Cloud specifically, just FF7 in general. FF7 was an over-hyped game much like the more recent Halo. A good game? Sure. A great game deserving of all of the hype they gather? Hell no. Both games had something similar in common, too: being pretty much the only note-worthy title on a blossoming system with a trashy game library.
first off, this description sounds alot like Zelda Ocarina of Time as well. and though i liked the game, you cant tell me that wasnt overhyped either. secondly, i hated Sony with a passion back then but the PSX did not in anyway have a trashy library. especially when it had the largest library of any other console of its time
This leads to them gathering much more hype than really deserved based solely on the game being the only good game the system owners had. They generated enough hype, that, to some people, when finally trying out the games, it just couldn't live up to the ginourmous hype it had gathered.
ok that makes sense
Another game this happened to was Twilight Princess. It was a great game and I enjoyed it, but it wasn't quite the game it got hyped up to be.
well at least gamespot will agree with you (those bast*rds). i never played that game yet unfortunately
I'm honestly worried Brawl will suffer the same fate, though not too worried... I do trust Sakurai (even after the Zero Suit Samus screw up).
1. i dont believe brawl can suck worse than melee...its has online play yo.
2. sexy suit samus screw up? hopefully youre not talking about the FS thing and think that itll definitely be the only way to play as her

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Oh S**t, I know now, you do like game characters, thats why you like DOA.

*panickly looks around*.......shut-up! *gulp*

Ok, I admit it! I like DOA, but not for the boobs.(lucious boobies, mnnn)*smacks face*I play as Leifang, she doesn't have revealing clothing. I'm in Tai Chi Quan, and so I use her.

Sheesh.*pours water down pants*

Got Blood?

Smash Lord

Ok, I admit it! I like DOA, but not for the boobs.(lucious boobies, mnnn)*smacks face*I play as Leifang, she doesn't have revealing clothing. I'm in Tai Chi Quan, and so I use her.

I see you've learned a few new terms over the past week.:laugh:

Anyway,I want that power ring update! :mad:

Del Money

Smash Champion
@Smooth Ethan
icewater usually works best

@everyone
FS or special moves or music tonight. but i can only pick one so,,,,special moves it is FTW

Del Money

Smash Champion
are you ****ting me, Weed?are you ****ing ****ting me? sexy suit samus special moves all mother****ing day o. represent

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
^Zing!

I thought Knuckle Joe would've made a suitable Kirby character,but he just doesn't have the depth...

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Smooth Ethan? wtf? Anyway,I'd like a FS,but I figure it'll come out after a character.
"Smooth Ethan and Smooth Money?" Yeah, indeed. WTF.

:mad:

You have sullied my manually-typed signature for far too long, gents. * Primes the sniper rifle he had bought from the army surplus that's close to Little Five Points.*

At any rate, I'm here. Fresh from work and waiting on tonight's updates. Again, I'm gonna be praying that it's Captain Falcon or Metaknight.

Smooth Criminal.

*****es.

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace

Dont deny Ethan,you paied attention to them slow a$$ moving hands while you didnt even notice them,as you stared THEN right into Lei Fang's ballons,and blushed like they do in those Anime flicks.:laugh: :rotfl:

Del Money

Smash Champion
not unless theyre your mums special moves...ill settle with that
if her down+B transforms her into your sister then hell, i aint complaining. i would so wax dat @$$, booyyyyiiiee

Dont deny Ethan,you paied attention to them slow *** moving *** while you didnt even notice them,as you stared right into Lei Fang's ballons,and blushed like they do in those Anime flicks.:laugh: :rotfl:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA ROFL-IRONS

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
Skeet, skeet "Smooth" Ethan. :laugh:

Smooth Criminal
ROFL-A-COPTERS :laugh: :laugh:

He's finally growing up.:cry::roll:
You know"sniffle.."It brings a tear to my eye on how kids grow up at this rate "sniffle.."1st there questions,then they go out,finding "HARD"working job,:laugh:Solving the questions they been giving,"sniffle.."Then they just...just "Preform"so well,they cant stop,like a pack of Pringles.:laugh:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA ROFL-IRONS
ROFL_A_Copters are kicking up.We might see a random a$$ vid in a min of two depending on certain ****,so heads up.:rotfl:

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
You know"sniffle.."It brings a tear to my eye on how kids grow up at this rate "sniffle.."1st there questions,then they go out,find "HARD"working job,:laugh:Solving the questions they been giving,"sniffle.."Then they just...just "Preform"so well,they cant stop,like a pack a of Pringles.:laugh:
That's a lot of sexual induendos.Oh alright,let's hope he doesn't pull a boner.There,I said it. :grin:

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
hey guys here's my predictions of the week

monday: fs
tuesday:music
wednesday:item
thurday: game mode or stage
friday: character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom