• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Simpsons movie FTL? ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?
that **** is epic
even more epic than the first pokemon movie...and THAT was epic

Simpson's bandwagoners are gonna say the Simpsons are awesome if the movie turns out good, or they're horrible if the movie fails...****ing disgusting
Ain't it the truth.

Really though, the only part of the previews that has made me literally LOL was the Spiderpig part. Whoever thought of that one deserves a raise over at Simpsons HQ. I still hope the whole movie will end up being great. I'm just not sure the Simpsons can stay funny for 2 hours straight.

ITEM 4 NEXT UPDATE.

RDK

Smash Hero
Simpsons movie FTL? ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?
that **** is epic
even more epic than the first pokemon movie...and THAT was epic

Simpson's bandwagoners are gonna say the Simpsons are awesome if the movie turns out good, or they're horrible if the movie fails...****ing disgusting
Well, I hope they saved all their good jokes for the movie, cuz the trailers sucked, but for the sole exception of Spiderpig and the parts where Homer is trying to fix the roof, lol.

And BTW, even if the Simpsons movie is really epic, it will not top the epic-ness of the first Pokemon movie. I remember that one from my Pokemon-toting days. :dizzy:

Weed

Smash Lord
I dunno, I thought the electric fish part was pretty good
Edit: I take that back about the "more epic than pokemon"...got caught up in what I was saying lol

Del Money

Smash Champion
Ain't it the truth.

Really though, the only part of the previews that has made me literally LOL was the Spiderpig part. Whoever thought of that one deserves a raise over at Simpsons HQ. I still hope the whole movie will end up being great. I'm just not sure the Simpsons can stay funny for 2 hours straight.

ITEM 4 NEXT UPDATE.
ok...
1. where the hell have you been?
2. i agree. simpsons cant stay funny for 2 hours let alone the last 5 seasons

Well, I hope they saved all their good jokes for the movie, cuz the trailers sucked, but for the sole exception of Spiderpig and the parts where Homer is trying to fix the roof, lol.

And BTW, even if the Simpsons movie is really epic, it will not top the epic-ness of the first Pokemon movie. I remember that one from my Pokemon-toting days. :dizzy:[/COLOR]
pokemon and simpson definitely dont compare
oh and that l33t fool didint even answer me. he just left...arrogant prick. well at least dragonboy2k4 pissed him off once

Dynamism

Smash Lord
I can't rmember the first pokemon and the trailor I saw had laggeed voices 3 secs behind and it totally blew it for me. I can't wait for some smash previews on TV
They should just show (slow motion) Meta Knight chop Kirby as Kirby dodges it and then it just ends and every preview is a little longer. That'd be hard to pull off but I'd die of anticapation like waiting for these updates!!!!

I stll havent seen Marth 1331

Del Money

Smash Champion
wow a Dawn Patrol-free page, what are the odds?

...got caught up in what I was saying lol
...and i got caught up in your mother...
I can't wait for some smash previews on TV
They should just show (slow motion) Meta Knight chop Kirby as Kirby dodges it and then it just ends and every preview is a little longer. That'd be hard to pull off but I'd die of anticapation like waiting for these updates!!!!
yeah remember the ssb64 commercial? with the "so happy together" song playing in the background? that ad was cash mahhhney
I stll havent seen Marth 1331
most people havent, try the prev page

lets get us an AT tonight FTMFW!!!

Del Money

Smash Champion
An AT Nitro from bomberman,
Dashes across the stage leaving a trail of bombs along every surface
SWEET!!!!
dont say that to diehard bomberman fans. they get high blood pressure if they even hear the word "assist"

nonetheless AT for update for winnnnn...dows XP professional haha jk. **** im bored...no wait the shy guy avatar dude is "Bored"

RDK

Smash Hero
yeah remember the ssb64 commercial? with the "so happy together" song playing in the background? that ad was cash mahhhney
http://gameads.gamepressure.com/tv_game_commercial.asp?ID=2713

They should stick a hard-rock version of that song on a bunch of gameplay vids for the Brawl commercial, lol.

That would be the t!ts.

BTW, when you watch the vid, approximately near the end of the commercial, it shows Mario doing a mean hammer-fist to DK's nuts. LMAO!

An AT Nitro from bomberman,
Dashes across the stage leaving a trail of bombs along every surface
SWEET!!!!
Speak of that again, and see what happens.

*BRANDISHES WHOOPIN' STICK*

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
They waited about a decade too long to release a Simpsons movie, and just because it has to be said, just this once:

"South Park did it."

On-topic, I'm two for two on my predictions this week (stage and veteran). The remaining three are: special moves, item, and how to play. Come on number 3!

I'm feeling an item tonight for some reason though. A non-AT or pokemon item update, specifically, plz.

Edit: oh, and the original Smash Bros. commercial rocks. I think I have it saved in my Smash media folder with all of the released music and trailers. The Melee commercials were lame though.

Betaz

Smash Ace
i've only seen that commercial once (laughed my *** off)

BTW only nine more pages until this thread reaches 1000 :p

Weed

Smash Lord
They waited about a decade too long to release a Simpsons movie, and just because it has to be said, just this once:

"South Park did it"
Yeah, they did it, and failed...
That movie was disturbingly stupid, and just an excuse to make fun of Canada (sigh)
Maybe taking their time with the Simpsons movie will ensure it isn't something that'll be forgotten 2 minutes after walking out of the theatre (South park sure did that..)

Kirby Fs ftw!

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
The Melee commercials ran off of the whole inside-a-cube theme they were going with for the release of the Gamecube, and had a couple of WWE wrestlers beating each other up inside of it, and the cube was in the middle of an airport or something.

I think there might've been another one with two samurai dueling too.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
wait

melee had commercials:confused:

anyway fs, specials set, or music tonight

of course sakurai can explode our heads with a newcomer

RDK

Smash Hero
of course sakurai can explode our heads with a newcomer
Wouldn't be surprised. That's what Sakurai is for.

Remember; before any of you discount anyone else's thoughts on what the next update is, remember who's making the updates.

Kirby's FS, FTW.

RDK

Smash Hero
ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just got pmed by "you know who" he now knows how to pm spam
Oh crap.

It's only a matter of time before he gets us all. 0_o

Betaz

Smash Ace
I say f-smash, music, item or AT tonight. Newcomer update would be wicked.
i agree with everything that you said there... not so much on music though we just got one last week and we usually get music at the beginning of the week... i think

BTW whenever you say f-smash i think forward-smash... but then i think and i'm like... oh... nvm... but seriously it's starting to freak me out:laugh:

Weed

Smash Lord
So we've got an hour and eight minutes..
Hmm..
Can anyone else picture the way the update page would look with Sonic's profile?
I can see it so **** clearly haha
Screenshots and everything

RDK

Smash Hero
BTW whenever you say f-smash i think forward-smash... but then i think and i'm like... oh... nvm... but seriously it's starting to freak me out
Lol, yeah, no kidding.

I was about to say, "Forward Smash? WTF?! Why would you waste an update on a forward Smash?"

Crap...I think he will tonight. >.< Nice going there. lol
Not my fault. He comes and goes like a bad prostitute.

Edit: NVM, ignore that--I thought you were talking about 1337 Marth, not the update, lol.

TakDragon7

Smash Lord
Heatwave City, where air conditioners dont do jack
i agree with everything that you said there... not so much on music though we just got one last week and we usually get music at the beginning of the week... i think

BTW whenever you say f-smash i think forward-smash... but then i think and i'm like... oh... nvm... but seriously it's starting to freak me out:laugh:
lol well, I guess I'll start saying final smash then :p XD We need a Zelda final smash.

RDK

Smash Hero
I know who Olimar is, but I also know he has no chance.

So only be half-speechless with me, Dynamism.

Tak, Olimar is the main character from Pikmin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom