• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash Hol

Smash Apprentice
Olimar has no chance. lol.
to be in smash? i think he has a good chance. I personally think smash is complete if you take melee, put in all the newcomers besides snake, get rid of pichu and doc, change clones and put in baloon fighter. but thats just me. so everything new i see makes me happy. and since i love playing as yoshi and he has a third jump.....WOOOOO

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
pikmin and it's sequels were great

you just have to get past halfway for the real challenges

it's a rts/adventure/stragedy game

lol rts what if nintendo makes a rts game in the world of mario

i must send my fire mario army in bowser's base:grin:

Betaz

Smash Ace

i must send my fire mario army in bowser's base:grin:
ROFL

i could see that though like maybe a sequel to the mini mario DS game (forgot what its called i think it was like Mario vs. DK attack of the minis)
a bunch of little mini marios storming a castle............ stage idea?

RDK

Smash Hero
He has as much chance as Ash. lol.
BTW, I saw a video of Dream Mix TV. If Tyson from Beyblade can have a moveset... then Ash could. lol.
Don't make me laugh. That game was rubbish, except for Bomberman.

to be in smash? i think he has a good chance. I personally think smash is complete if you take melee, put in all the newcomers besides snake, get rid of pichu and doc, change clones and put in baloon fighter. but thats just me. so everything new i see makes me happy. and since i love playing as yoshi and he has a third jump.....WOOOOO
Why do I hear about n00bs wanting Ballon Fighter in Brawl? Come on, seriously--Balloon Fighter? Sure, his games were fun, but WTF?

Thank God you're not developing Brawl.

i must send my fire mario army in bowser's base
Dude...a Mario RTS? That would majorly pwn.

Click 'n select armies of Koopas. Teh t!ts. :cool:

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
no an actual full blown rts with races units and structures

sorry once an idea enters my mind my imagination goes crazy

races:mario, dk/yoshi, wario, bowser

currency is mushrooms and flowers

i can go on and on but i'll stop

Ash Hol

Smash Apprentice
Why do I hear about n00bs wanting Ballon Fighter in Brawl? Come on, seriously--Balloon Fighter? Sure, his games were fun, but WTF?

Thank God you're not developing Brawl.
hey im just a noob to the site. i only like balloon fighter cause i think hed be interesting, plus i liked G&W so that's why. yeah and i agree, if i developed brawl there wouldnt be much of a change between brawl and melee.

RDK

Smash Hero
races:mario, dk/yoshi, wario, bowser
Soldiers for each "Race":

Mario (Toads)

Luigi (Goombas)

DK (Kremlins)

Yoshi (Shy Guys)

Wario (Bob-Ombs)

Bowser (Koopas)

:cool:

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
mario will be well balanced with healers like peach but will lack good air (i'm keeping luigi and the princesses in mario's race)

i decided to join dk and yoshi to make a full nature style race with weak units like spear guys and powerful units like wiggler

wario will have a full alliance with the boos making his race sneaky and powerful but lack in defense

bowser will have the most units due to many possibilities he will be balanced in every aspect but all his units has major pros and cons like whomps which are basically walking sheilds and units that lack seriously in either range strength or defense forcing you to regulate food with a good variety of units

i say no on heroes since a lot of characters are repeated like fire or racoon mario

so you like

Dynamism

Smash Lord
Baloon Fighter would be just as cool as Pit. That's right!! He's probably gonna be the update!!
I don't know if I'd like Paper Mario
I think my Brawl would be perfect for ME...........But I wouldn't want to make it for myself because half of the fun is descovering what developpements took place.
@RDS ,,,And I'm sure if you developed it, it would be perfect for YOU too

Betaz

Smash Ace
*sigh* if only we had a programmer, spriters and such...

wait! I'm an amateur programmer however i'm lacking any programs to work with at the moment :(

RDK

Smash Hero
Look who's back...what were you up to, Money? You let SiD and the Sonic thread die back there, lol...

mario will be well balanced with healers like peach but will lack good air (i'm keeping luigi and the princesses in mario's race)

i decided to join dk and yoshi to make a full nature style race with weak units like spear guys and powerful units like wiggler

wario will have a full alliance with the boos making his race sneaky and powerful but lack in defense

bowser will have the most units due to many possibilities he will be balanced in every aspect but all his units has major pros and cons like whomps which are basically walking sheilds and units that lack seriously in either range strength or defense forcing you to regulate food with a good variety of units

i say no on heroes since a lot of characters are repeated like fire or racoon mario

so you like
Mmmm...das ist guut! :)

@And I'm sure if you developed it, it would be perfect for YOU too
If I developed it, it would be good for everyone. ;)

16 minutes to update.

Kirby's FS, FTW.

Del Money

Smash Champion
wow i cant type for crap lol *looks at last post in disgust*

@RDK
my ****ing wirless internet crapped out. i hate wireless. unreliable piece of ****

AT FTW

Hound

Smash Cadet
FTW....everytime I see that I imagine it says F- the world.

And I'd like to see a Kirby F-Smash update.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I'm still saying item.

I've thought we were kind of due for one since Monday.

Hound

Smash Cadet
I'd like to see a how-to-play update displaying the character selection; of course with the basic characters or at least censored.

Del Money

Smash Champion
F_ck That, Wigger.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are we forgettting something again..........

BBBBOOOWWWSSSEEERRRSSS CCCAAATTTSSSSLLLEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg you sir are officially the ****. i said bowser's castle from kart 64 like 3 days ago. YESSSSSS!

what the hell the deal with everyone wanting kirby? AT yo. and NOT BLACKSHADOW DAMMIT!!!! OR K. ROOL EITHER

RDK

Smash Hero
Two minutes, bizzatches...

Good update FTW.

Homerun Bat FTL.

Din's Fire FTL.

Mother III Medley FTL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom