• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
meta kirby look at the big stage picture (someone post it)

the "buttons" are part of stage

so far people speculate it's a spring, scroll speed changer, or make ladder appear and goawayer

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
They are just to play games with your friends, instead of having a friends list, and the codes are different for each game, just to add to the stupidity.

Yeah,I gotta agree with you there man.I shouldnt have to grab a fuking wigi board to find your friends via online.I mean,I understand Nintendo wanting to try something different but damm bro,complications only lead to anger,swearing,throwing ****,you know,them what the hell moments.Sony and Microsoft do the same thing with there online service,why not Nintendo? I mean,how do I tell my buddy that "Yo Dogg,if you remember 1234123412341234 for that Wii online,we can hook up and this **** will be like bong bong ya heard?" Good point bro. :)

RDK

Smash Hero
finally here you H@X0R mother****er you
Lol--poor Weed. Never had a chance.

nah i think its just the tree...theres 4 characters on screen already
Yeah, you're right--I was just joshing earlier.

Well, I'm turning in for the night. I'm still gunniing for Kirby's FS, or a Meta/Snake profile.

If it's not a good update, Del Money, whack Sakurai over the head for me. Lol, jk.

Good update FTW.

'Night.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
you stay up untill 30 min left then sleep??????

anyway tonight is how to, special moves or fs

however we all know music is always in my soul

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
i love how whenever someone put obvious and character together it's always wrong

zamus was thursday right? then tuesday seems way too soon

sakurai prove me wrong

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Pft. Sakurai, tickle me pink.

.....Oh, ****, wrong verb.

I still think it'll be an item.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Yeah,I gotta agree with you there man.I shouldnt have to grab a fuking wigi board to find your friends via online.I mean,I understand Nintendo wanting to try something different but damm bro,complications only lead to anger,swearing,throwing ****,you know,them what the hell moments.Sony and Microsoft do the same thing with there online service,why not Nintendo? I mean,how do I tell my buddy that "Yo Dogg,if you remember 1234123412341234 for that Wii online,we can hook up and this **** will be like bong bong ya heard?" Good point bro. :)
lol even when hes serious, i cant take him seriously. hahah its great

I think it is a spring
i seriosly thought you were 1337marth. i almost wouldve broken the "F" key on my keyboard

NOOO, Del Money don't leave!

You should "DELfinetly" stay.....

Wow.
who said i was leaving? and plus that was awful. oh that the ****er flames your buttocks pretty good although most of that post was dumb anyway. blaming your loss on level ESPECIALLY one thats most liely to be banned from tournaments is kinda dumb. primarily on unbanned stage because that hazarous dont single-out characters to attack otherwise that would be pretty brokebackmountain. seriously, its like blaming your n00bishness on the water you drink

Weed

Smash Lord
I've already deduced that these things cant really be predicted..
Sakurai has too many mindgames
20 minutes..my guess is MEGAMAN LAWLZ
**** so tired

M.K

Level 55
My water is "Noobasani" or "Noobquafina"

Yeah, I got him back though, look on two pages back :D I'm totally mean though...

Weed

Smash Lord
You'll all be sorry when it turns out to be Megaman and im sitting here LOLing
I dont even want Megaman..which makes it even more likely ^^

M.K

Level 55
Yep, just 18 minutes, that's all.

I, personally, think it's an item, or how to play. I feel hopeful tonight, but i also feel that my ambitions are going to be smashed into bits. -.-

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
lol even when hes serious, i cant take him seriously. hahah its great

i seriosly thought you were 1337marth. i almost wouldve broken the "F" key on my keyboard

who said i was leaving? and plus that was awful. oh that the ****er flames your buttocks pretty good although most of that post was dumb anyway. blaming your loss on level ESPECIALLY one thats most liely to be banned from tournaments is kinda dumb. primarily on unbanned stage because that hazarous dont single-out characters to attack otherwise that would be pretty brokebackmountain. seriously, its like blaming your n00bishness on the water you drink
See the underlined text.

I really wanna see somebody use that sort of john. I really do. Then I will have officially heard just about every john there can be in Smash.

And RDK, why are you kicking your own ***?

Smooth Criminal

Del Money

Smash Champion
@RDK
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

@Weed
if its kirby FS ill shart myself

if its anything zelda related im going snipe ethan til his brains become my new desktop background

heres hoping for an AT or a DK FS or how-to-play crawling

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
Sakurai loves smashing ambitions, hopes, and dreams into bits..
Hammer update tonight?
It would be funny if Sakurai annouced "Yea,think the hammers the same huh? this anit the 80s no more dammit,you can "Chuck" that shty now son,and it comes right back like Link's Boomer,and what peeps!? This daddy homies,whats up!?"

Smashboards: 0.0...hes a G but...

BROKEN!@!#!@! HOMGS!@!#!# HAMMER IS BROKE!@#!@#!#!$#! HOW CAN HE ALLOW THAT BULL!@!#!#????. :laugh:

Weed

Smash Lord
It would be funny if Sakurai annouced "Yea,think the hammers the same huh? this anit the 80s no more damm,you can "Chuck" that shty now son,and it comes right back like Link's Boomer,and what peep!? This daddy homies,whats up!?"

BROKEN!@!#!@! HOMGS!@!#!# HAMMER IS BROKE!@#!@#!#!$#! HOW CAN HE ALLOW THAT BULL!@!#!#????. :laugh:
And I thought I was bad for just having the username..
You went the full 9 yards with it

Del Money

Smash Champion
They revealed his gay cousin in the "This World" update..it's possible
Kirby FS ftw!
you just want me to shart myself you ****ing prick hahaha

You have no idea how much that would pwn.
yeah a bomberman confirmation would be cash money though unlikely with dec 3rd still so far away

It would be funny if Sakurai annouced "Yea,think the hammers the same huh? this anit the 80s no more dammit,you can "Chuck" that shty now son,and it comes right back like Link's Boomer,and what peep!? This daddy homies,whats up!?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH OMG THIS KIDS BATTING A THOUSANT RIGHT NOW HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom