• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackadder

Smash Master
beacasue I have no life. :D
But thats in other woooorld.
This is smash-land town.

Anyways, whats you're opionion on all the changing stages Sakurai is implementing?

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
i think someone else already said it, but i think he's just revealing the most exciting/appealing stages right now. it wouldnt be fun if he released DL64, then next YS, then BF...everyone would be like 'wtf, its the same thing, this whole game is going to be the same thing over and over again!'. instead he releases the stages which are the most different from normal first.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Morning everyone.Sorry I couldn't be here the past couple of nights.Computer problems.Anyway,the newest stage released is decent,but no more enemies popping in and out.Give us an uninterrupted stage!!

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
I wonder...what if we get Hyrule Castle, on the inside, when Ganon takes over in TP. There'd be holes on each side of the castle, so you can fall out.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I want to see another Mario stage.Delfino Plaza looks like a sort of fun map,but I want to see another one.Besides Mario Circut of course,which looks like a stationary Mute City/F-Zero map.

Dither

Smash Apprentice
Not part of the Dawn Patrol, but adding my 2 cents.

I don't think we'll get two stages in a rows. I'm all for another item/AT reveal.

Kurizu208

Smash Journeyman
Midna and Krystal and Ganon and Geno announced on the same day. I'm betting the house on it.
i hope not on the midina krystal part. they be fun to play but wolf should come first before krystal any day. and midna i just cant see being a stand alone character imo. also imo i dought they would reveal ganondorf or geno at e3 cuase they will most likely be hidden characters. and the next video will probably show just the starting characters

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
I don't know why people want Midna. I don't find her interesting at all. It's like asking for Tippi from Super Paper Mario. I'd love to see Krystal and Wolf. Star Fox needs more representatives.

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
The only reson I want Krystal to be in it, because I know that she will have her own moves.

(I think it's that staff)

MechanizedDeviousFox

Smash Journeyman
Yes. as so many people have said before, Krystal would be beneficial to Brawl in three ways:

1. She will have a unique moveset with her staff, seeing as she's one of the only characters who uses one (I'm sure there are others but none of them come to mind).

2. She is from Star Fox, and Star Fox needs more represensation.

3. She is a female character, and I believe the team wants more females to be playable in Brawl.

Yes, all said before many times, but I had to just remind everyone. =)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Midna and Krystal and Ganon and Geno announced on the same day. I'm betting the house on it.

IMO, while all those characters would be great additions (i'm definitely in favor of Midna/Wolf-Link, myself), saying that they'll all come on the same day is really a bold statement. And to "bet the house on it" is steep indeed. So, nice try, but Sakurai is just FAR too unpredictable. I mean, come on, announcing Zelda before the determined shoo-in Yoshi? Madness, I say. Madness.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
For Monday:I want either an AT,a veteran character,or a newcomer.The latter seems
unlikely,so maybe show off Yoshi or Princess or something like that.:)

For characters:Krystal,Midnda (with wolf link),Ganon,and geno are all good,but I would expect to see Midna as an AT if not a PC,and Geno is either in or not.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i do notice a patern for music. we get one every two weeks. i'm betting monday is a music update. if not then, then at least tues. or wed. same with stages. we got one this week, we'll get one after next week is over

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
MADNESS?!

THIS IS SAKURAI!!

*kicks Pichu into bottomless pit*

"Piiiiiiiii-chuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

Sorry, any Pichu fans. It had to be someone. Besides, I'd bet on him getting the literal boot anyway. And that's a bet that has its real chances. :p

Stryks

Smash Hero
This next week and the rest to come will be OFF THE CHAIN, after E3 we can expect new newcomers, more kick *** stages, and even more music and items, since We can pretty much expect a new trailer at E3 and all XD...

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
This next week and the rest to come will be OFF THE CHAIN, after E3 we can expect new newcomers, more kick *** stages, and even more music and items, since We can pretty much expect a new trailer at E3 and all XD...
If any of that were shown it would be around 3 new stages are shown,1 newcomer MAYBE,no music since there will probably be one song playing over the trailer and a few items shown here and there (maybe the craker launher in action?) would be pretty good.Of course,this is presuming we GET a trailer.

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Ya,they said the press conferences are pretty short,but if they don't show anything,I want a release date.:)

Blackadder

Smash Master
A release date is all I need to keep my alive for the next 5000 years.
It's all I ask of nintendo. :D

Blackadder

Smash Master
They may very well do that Chu..

But I honestly don't expect much, I just feel that'll set me up for a big fat fall on my big fat arse XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom