• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

cless-mint

Smash Journeyman
Natchitoches, Louisiana A.K.A. "The South Ya'
@-Cless again

Well, you made Mine, Chibs, and Donkeys sigs on GIMP didn't you?
They all turned out great IMO!
Yeah, lolz. I used to be fluent in GiMPology back in the day. Now I suck at it really, though I have to say, you and chibs' sigs turned out really well. If I can get photoshop to work, I'll try my hand at remaking them if ya'll want. Then I gotta make one for me, lolz.

@tak, ah. I think I know where that is. I'm way out in harford county. We have...corn.
is cless responsible for the sigs? They are really sweet looking! I never got a hand for photoshop. I'm more of a flash mx user myself.
Thx, lolz. Photoshops easy when you get the hang of it, I've only been using it for a year.

I accidentaly deleted CS2 when installing CS3 beta, so now I'm trying to reinstall and it does the stupid error.

Anyway, bout time for me to go to sleep.

Gonna go read "The Book of Swords 3" and listen to some Van Halen and Kenny Chesney (I have a really ranged musical taste. lolz)

Remember, music or notice on monday.

~Cless out

Blackadder

Smash Master
Fire emblem would be awsome.
I'd love some confirmation of FE characters.

Personaly I think it'll be some remixed Mario tunes

Blackadder

Smash Master
I know.
Its kind of eerie isn't it?

I hope Marth is in brawl (GOD I hope Phoenix didn't see that) far more than I want Roy in it.
You?

MechanizedDeviousFox

Smash Journeyman
I'd have to go with Marth too if it came down between him and Roy, though I think the Black Knight character looks cool.

And that National Lampoon Dorm Daze ad is really starting to get to me.. the part where the guy is all like ":O" and it zooms in on him, it makes me want to do bad things.

Oh well, it's 4 in the morning. XD

Blackadder

Smash Master
lol..
Is that what time it is for you? 8:00 PM here.

Anyways, Marth is my choice...a lot of people want Ike but...nah.
I don't like him.

MechanizedDeviousFox

Smash Journeyman
Yep, I have insomnia. Lawl.

But anyways, I haven't played Fire Emblem really that much, like alot of people, SSBM was what introduced it to me. So I don't really have any comment on the Ike character.

MechanizedDeviousFox

Smash Journeyman
How so? Does he have spikey hair.. giant sword, goes through the "I'm-a-rookie-but-hey-I-Just-learned-an-important-lesson-which-makes-me-suddenly-more-mature-then-my-dad-so-I'm-going-to-save-the-day-and-get-the-girl" phase? :p

(Lol at the last one, you can tell I'm bored..)

Blackadder

Smash Master
Nothing...
Just...speculating really.

Also, I dislike the new Stage from TP. >.<
It changes! I'm so sick of changing stages!!

Blackadder

Smash Master
Exactly.
And it won't be trourny legal. (Not that I've ever been to a tourny, but if it's not tourny legal, I tend to dislike it anyway)
I just want a nice, NON changing stage.

Devastlian

Smash Lord
I think stages changing, at least on the level of Battlefield, is sort of a theme they have going on for this game. Make the stages seem a little more alive or something.

As for forthcoming updates...Monday'll probably be an item, Tuesday a how to play update about something like shielding or something, Wednesday'll be Metaknight and Thursday will be the third trailer, and then Friday'll be all four specials for the four veteran fighters revealed first and a tantalizing new song.

Or not.

I wanna see DK and some sort of Mother series element. :/ :\

Blackadder

Smash Master
Pretty ambitious hopes for the upcoming week there Dev.
I'm hoping it'll be an E3 hype bulilding week for the first half.

Devastlian

Smash Lord
Ya, those predictions were just based on the fact that Wednesday morning (for the US at least) will bring the third trailer and it'll be rather mediocre updates until then. Trying to think of something no one will expect is kinda hard 'cause...that's what I'm doing. What I really wanna see, though, is something like Link's forward and down special moves (since they were noticeably absent from the second trailer and we haven't seen a boomerang or bomb in any screen shot) on Monday, Meta Knight on Tuesday, DK on Wednesday, the trailer on Thursday, and Ness/Lucas on Friday. Rather character heavy...but that'd be awesome.

Blackadder

Smash Master
That would be pretty awsome...
Hopefully wednesday will bring a trailer to the site, that'll be all I need for the next 4000 years. But I think it will involve a fare few "OMFG AMZAING!" updates for that week, just coz its E3 week.
But Sakurai could go the other way, and have it all lackluster updates for that week.

Blackadder

Smash Master
You went? )_)
Anyways, what we were talking about?
Ike and Marth was it?
Long story short, Ike sucks, Marth is cool.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Can't say i've ever played it myself.
So...No updates tommorow then either.
Weekends are depressing now.

Blackadder

Smash Master
LMAO
I've seen that a MILLION times and thought "Oh, another kristel supporter then"
and it NEVER occured to me then?
God, i'm up to late.
(Sorry, I'm friggin' tierd)

Blackadder

Smash Master
Um, no idea, but to much for my liking.
hang on theres...
Got i'm out of it.
The TP one, Delfeno plaza...and thats all I can rememebr..

Blackadder

Smash Master
Sorry, I really am out of it.
Its really late at night for me.
Basicly, I dislike moving stages is the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom