• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salaad

Smash Ace
Yeah, if more people would post..then it wouldn't be spammm plus it's basically like 5 people who usually post here.

Blackadder

Smash Master
I would join the DP, but I'm not allowed on the computer that late. ;)

Let's get back on topic. (If possible.)

Many people seem to have gripes about the newest stage, but I think it will provide fun battles and interesting situations.
We werent recruting new members anyways, it was just that this thread always crashes on us.

Fun battles? Well, yes, but tourny legal?
*sigh*
No...
There making to much stages that change..

digifreak642

Smash Journeyman
Maybe Sakurai is just revealing the changing stages and all the regular ones are too plain to reveal on the site.

And the enemy leader, King Bulblin, makes cameo appearances. Occasionally, he uses bombs to blast holes in the stage.
It seems that Bulblin will only create a hole every once and a while, so I wouldn't fear too much about the stage changing. :)

Blackadder

Smash Master
yeah,but I far prefer stages like Battlefield or FD or Dreamland 64.

As long as not EVERY stage transforms.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Bah, my brother and I are Uber competitive with eachother.
Anyways, Salaad, (Cless-mint also if you're watching) should we make a DP thread?
Note the mods may close it immediatly, and it'll attract ****ers wanting to spam up the place.
I'm torn on this idea. I mean it would be nice to have our own thread,but with the stuff Blackadder brought up,and this thread normally clears out by 8:00 anyway,so we end up having our thread until the update comes and everyone and their dog are commenting on what they thought of it.

On-Topic:Also, I'm STILL waiting for none-changing stage? It would in Melee when they had a few,but not every other stage!

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i know, weekends suck now. i never thought that sentance would ever come out of my mouth.

but the only gripe i have about the new stage is how big is it gonna be? most stages in melee were just one big platform with more platforms over it. well maybe it's only as big as the length of hyrule temple. but really it's just speculation at this point

Xanderous

Smash Lord
I'm all for changing stages. I hate Final Destination with a passion, and battlefield. As far as I'm concerned, truly skilled players are able to adapt to any situation, not just easy-mode **** like FD.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Good for you! :D
I'm getting mine soon..
Anyways, I still feel Sakurai is going a bit "making stages go under transformation" mad..

Blackadder

Smash Master
I think he's making too many stages go under transformations of some sort.
If he keeps it up, there won't be any tourny legal stages..

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I'm torn on this idea. I mean it would be nice to have our own thread,but with the stuff Blackadder brought up,and this thread normally clears out by 8:00 anyway,so we end up having our thread until the update comes and everyone and their dog are commenting on what they thought of it.

On-Topic:Also, I'm STILL waiting for none-changing stage? It would in Melee when they had a few,but not every other stage!
Battlefield.
The only change is in the background, and even Final Destination in Melee had a changing background.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I like the neutral stages, we just need more of them. I'm not super opposed to some good levels that aren't neutral, because counterpicking is very much a part of the game as well.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Neutral= TEH BOOMMZ!!!one!!

I prefer those kind by far.
Manly battlefield, not FD, coz My Ganon can't take a projectile character well on FD..

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Thats the truth. I just started using peach, since I think every smasher is obligated to have a decent peach, if only to prove that peach is easier to pick up than sheik, and I would take a neutral stage of FD anyday. The platforms give you possibilities. It's nice. The large open space jsut becoems a mix of projectile spamming and shffling back and forward. BORING!

Blackadder

Smash Master
^^^^
My point exactly.

Sadly, I don't main a good peach, let alone even try her much, (I just hate her so much) but thats just me.
I like Kirby 64, battlefield, Corneria, and DK 64.
there my main stages.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
u noe what would be great if ganon had sum kind of prjectile in brawl what u think Blackhadder

Blackadder

Smash Master
Great...
I just nearly killed my keyboard, chair, and DS XD
(don't ask)

I think mondays update will be Music..

@Evilemo (or whatever you were)
Ganon with a projectile..depends what it is..

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Hey Dawn Patrol.Hows everyone going? I got my first ticket today.It sucks! :cry:
Anyway,saw the new update.The only problem is with the interference character.Give us a plain,flat,stationary,stage already!!:crazy:

Blackadder

Smash Master
Hey Dawn Patrol.Hows everyone going? I got my first ticket today.It sucks! :cry:
Anyway,saw the new update.The only problem is with the interference character.Give us a plain,flat,stationary,stage already!!:crazy:
I know!
Thats all I wan't!
and what ticket?

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
A ticket like speeding,etc.?

Blackadder

Smash Master
Thats a good point there Salaad.
I presonaly think Sakurai plans it all like, the week before.
Then shows us, is a teasing order.

Forgotten Twizzler

Smash Cadet
Hmm, I wonder what Wednesday's update will be. I'll laugh out loud if we wait hours and hours til 3 AM for a notice update saying "E3 is today!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom