• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Snake should get the Cobras and/or Raiden as his ATs.

Anyway, I plan to use ATs and pokeballs maxed out for an insane battle =)

BentoBox

Smash Master
@Black: just me wishing that Smash will be played online exactly like Gunbound. But that won't happen ;]. Friend codes ftw (cough)

Blackadder

Smash Master
@Black: just me wishing that Smash will be played online exactly like Gunbound. But that won't happen ;]. Friend codes ftw (cough)
Oooh.
I see.
Well, at least Online is going to part of it.

Hell, i'm getitng wirless net and stuff JUST for Brawl online!

Anyways, what does everyone think todays Update will bring us?

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I said a new stage.Hopefully a Mario one. :)

Black Ladder,it looks like your going to be my late night update buddy again.:chuckle:

Blackadder

Smash Master
bah, there could be far worse updates.

Such as "Airdodge" "How to walk"
But there all pretty much the same thing.
So, Got Blood, I'm guessing you main mario?

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
i bet today will have a technique or game mode none of us can guess

something like multiplayer adventure/event mode

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
^^^ Yup,I'm a Mario main. I won a few tourneys but never really knew about competitive play at this level.It's great to learn techniques and play with people as good or better than you.Hopefully I'll main Mario and Sonic in the next one.:chuckle: So you main Ganon? How does that work out for you?

MechanizedDeviousFox

Smash Journeyman
I hope a newcomer is revealed, though I very highly doubt it, it'll probably be something along the lines of what Got Blood? suggested, lol kidding. =P

"How to hold the Wii controller while playing Brawl!"

:D

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I hope a newcomer is revealed, though I very highly doubt it, it'll probably be something along the lines of what Got Blood? suggested, lol kidding. =P

"How to hold the Wii controller while playing Brawl!"

:D
I don't think they'll show any newcomers. So far, the only newcomers announced were in the first trailer over a year ago.. Or maybe we'll get lucky.

Blackadder

Smash Master
^^^ Yup,I'm a Mario main. I won a few tourneys but never really knew about competitive play at this level.It's great to learn techniques and play with people as good or better than you.Hopefully I'll main Mario and Sonic in the next one.:chuckle: So you main Ganon? How does that work out for you?
Ganon?
pretty awsome.
Sadly, I've only ever really barsed on guy that was AWSOME (but I beat him)
I live in a strictly "We hate Smash zone".
I have real troubles with Falco players though.
I'm hoping that Brawl Online will be my opening to the world of competative smash!

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Mabye a Meta update.
I'd love to see MK soon. We really haven't seen a whole ton of him yet...

Unfortunately I think Sakurai is holding back on the Kirby and MK updates, just like he held back on MK and DeDeDe in the previous Smash titles. He's modest with his own creations.

Although, it seems Kirby appears in like every screenshot ever so far. And winds up as the butt of every joke.

Blackadder

Smash Master
I'd love to see MK soon. We really haven't seen a whole ton of him yet...

Unfortunately I think Sakurai is holding back on the Kirby and MK updates, just like he held back on MK and DeDeDe in the previous Smash titles. He's modest with his own creations.

Although, it seems Kirby appears in like every screenshot ever so far. And winds up as the butt of every joke.
he has a good sesne of humour with his own makings :D

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
^I used to play a lot of Smash with the kids at my school,but quite frankly,they all just really sucked.:\ There were two guys who were exceptional though.They could hold their own against me and undoubtedly against many players here.

Maybe a banana bunch update? :confused:

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
*sighs as this thread turns into casual discussion about mains and religion*

Yeah I'm hoping for some new Meta Knight info. We've seen 2 of Wario's moves.. so let's see Meta Knight! I have a feeling the rest of our week (except maybe 1 day) will be a little bit disappointing. We are getting spoiled with Zelda, 2 of Wario's Moves, and confirmation that Falcon is going to be in this game. Of course, we technically already knew about Falcon, apparently everyone in the original Super Smash bros cast will be in Brawl.. I'm trying to remember what thread I read that in.. Ah well, I know it was an interview.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
^I used to play a lot of Smash with the kids at my school,but quite frankly,they all just really sucked.:\ There were two guys who were exceptional though.They could hold their own against me and undoubtedly against many players here.
I had only two really good matches in high school really, both of my best friends at the time. One is pretty busy these days and I don't get to see him much, the other I still see, but let's face it, I don't play Smash like I used to. We've all gotten kind of rusty.

My 14-year-old stepbro is starting to get good when I smack some sense into him, though. It's starting to scare me. He used to main Fox and Pichu, and was terrible with both. Just the other night I got him to use other people, and he did astonishingly good with Mario and Doc.

It's nice to have a remote human challenge again.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Sorry 'bout that.

I dunno were the religon part came from?
A few pages ago? An argument about offending Muslims or something.. anyways..

I can't wait to see the new costume designs and graphics for all the veteran characters. Especially the original cast, as we can watch how their costumes have changed since the first game. I wonder if they'll slightly change DK's tie =O

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Probably more detail like Mario's overalls.

You're lucky to have someone to smash against Fanewgie,it gets boring for us solo smashers...

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I can't wait to see the new costume designs and graphics for all the veteran characters. Especially the original cast, as we can watch how their costumes have changed since the first game. I wonder if they'll slightly change DK's tie =O
I hope they give DK the King Kong treatment.

BentoBox

Smash Master
They should give DK colored shorts to match his tie. And I hope that Samus' dyes will look as good as the ones in metroid prime (phazon yadayada). Her dyes in SSBM were hideous imo ><"

Blackadder

Smash Master
They should give DK colored shorts to match his tie. And I hope that Samus' dyes will look as good as the ones in metroid prime (phazon yadayada). Her dyes in SSBM were hideous imo ><"
Amen to that.
I expect she will, as she clearly is now based on her Prime suite.

cless-mint

Smash Journeyman
Natchitoches, Louisiana A.K.A. &quot;The South Ya'
Probably more detail like Mario's overalls.

You're lucky to have someone to smash against Fanewgie,it gets boring for us solo smashers...
It does indeed. lolz, I only have good challenge maybe every 2 months or so. That's probably why I suck like I do, lol. Even with my maining Marth. XD

Anyway, on topic, sakurai-sama is a frikin genius with surprising us. I mean he just gives us what we think is random stuff, you know? lol Take banana peel, what the deuce? So random but awesome, XD Anyway...

EDIT: Did I ever say that Blind Guardian (Symphonic rock band) and Hank Williams, Sr. (Classic country singer) rocks? No? Well I just did. So, listen to them and be rocked!!

EDIT two: Oh and the Yoshida Brothers rock hard too. Ya'll prolly know their song "Kodo" it was remixed for the Wii commercials. Anyway...Cless out...

BentoBox

Smash Master
And that's why I'm impatiently waiting for online. So all those lone smashers will have something else to play agaisnt other than lvl9s. I think I played 3 times agaisnt real ppl in the past year. And they happened to be bad; they were amazed when I WDd, I cried.

cless-mint

Smash Journeyman
I dilsike all her costumes in SSBM..
Agreed^^^

And that's why I'm impatiently waiting for online. So all those lone smashers will have something else to play agaisnt other than lvl9s. I think I played 3 times agaisnt real ppl in the past year. And they happened to be bad; they were amazed when I WDd, I cried.
Same here lolz, my cuz was like "WTF is that, cheater!!" when I WD'd lolz, n00b

*sniffs*
Only online can save us single smashers.
AgreedTimesTWO^^^^

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Looking at the assist trophies,i conjoured up a riddle,a conundrum if you will.

Does the AT activate upon grabbing it or throwing it? Hm...

cless-mint

Smash Journeyman
Looking at the assist trophies,i conjoured up a riddle,a conundrum if you will.

Does the AT activate upon grabbing it or throwing it? Hm...
Hmmm.... I didn't think of that, I'd bargain on when you get it you'll be able to throw it, maybe only down in front of you or something, judging how Kirby was holding it. I dunno, lol

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I think it could be either.

Throwable-Like any normal item/capsule you can throw it.

Grab-Hammer Bro appeared in the exact spot where kirby picked it up,and kirby's grab looked more unique.

I guess we shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom