• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What you do instead of taunting after a KO

MiraiGen

Smash Ace
Taunts after KOs are typical. Everyone's done them since Smash Bros 64. So what do you do instead?

I usually find that, after someone dies, doing a few short-hopped backflips definitely rubs in that victory.

Flicking down on the thumbstick isn't teabagging, but they know it's supposed to be Teabagging, so it serves it's purpose.

Using a useless attack - What's not great about smacking with Peach's *** or Bowser Bomb?

Feel free to discuss.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Crawling with Luigi.

dtilt a bunch of times with Olimar.

With everyone I sometimes just short hop air dodge a bunch of times.

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
In Smash 64 and Melee, I used to run over to the edge and yell "I'm trippin' out man!". Eventually, I just started using taunt.

But now, I just taunt with R.O.B. and tilt downward until R.O.B. adjusts his head when I just did a gimp.

Pi

Smash Hero
Charge up. (Samus)
Or if I already have a charged beam I shoot it and charge a new one. If I keep one for too long I feel like it get's old or stale...

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Since taunting gets rid of any abilities that Kirby copied, I usually tend to avoid taunting if Kirby copies a fighter that I want (which is usually Toon Link in this case).

Angewomon

Smash Apprentice
With Zelda: Farore's Wind upwards

With Zamus: DSmash (I love her voice when she does this attack)

With G&W: Chef or Judge

With Lucario: Charge Aura Sphere

With any other: I usually dashdance (if not nothing)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
For Kirby, crouch. Make him go up and down. That sound he makes annoys ppl a lot.

As Metaknight, just hold A while he slashes away. It shows my rage well. Also, I Just use the Dimensional Cape (Down-B) a few times, occasionally.

As King Dedede, just hold down, and he lays down, and toss a Waddle dee just for fun.

As Zelda, either Hold down, similar to Dedede, or just use Up-B to the other side of the stage, but for mindgames, occasionally teleport to the same spot.

As Pit, do a loop arrow, but if playing aggressively, I'll perform the Arrow Blitzing, or just do his jab attack.

As Bowser, Crawl around the stage, or do his jab attack. Doing his Boozer Dance is just too fun to miss.

Marie_54

Smash Ace
I pivot dash dance (not sure if it can be called that) by smashing the opposite sides of the joystick really fast and the character stays in the same spot in a running animation and sort of "shrinks" with Sonic this looks pretty funny...

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
With Zamus, I usually either spot-dodge a lot , dashdance , or grab an edge with the lasso so when the enemy spawns I can wait in peace till his invincibility wears off .

With Samus, I either charge up , drop a couple of morph-ball bombs just to hop around , or grab an edge with the grapple beam and wait out the enemy's invincibility .

Basara

Smash Rookie
With Link : Down b for a bomb , that can be used Later

With Ike : charge side b , to reach the other side of the stage..

With Marth: when i spike some one , i just stand in the same position until i get punished :laugh:

Tenki

Smash Hero
Ganondorf:
-Crouch/stand to the rhythm of the music LOL

Rob:
-Face right (? so he faces off screen) and spam spot-dodge. I found it works pretty well at aggravating people DURING fights, too lol. I ended up in a With Anyone game against ONE person (weird huh o_O) and I did this. He apparently thought I was taunting and kept trying to hit me. After doing that for a while, he got frustrated and suicided for the rest of the game xD

Ike:
-Eruption

Captain Falcon:
-FALCON PAAWNCH! (but if it were possobile, I'd go with his Up-B "YEASS!")

Dedede:
-Lay down facing the screen lol

Generally, I spam crouches. Like Ganondorf, if their crouch makes a sound, I'll do it and add to the music, if applicable lol

Riolu

Smash Apprentice
When i'm playing 1 vs. 1, I take sort of a 'I just KO'ed you' lap around the stage, or stand still. When I play in a FFA i just keep on fighting and taunt when it's safe.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
With Zamus, I usually either spot-dodge a lot , dashdance , or grab an edge with the lasso so when the enemy spawns I can wait in peace till his invincibility wears off .
grab an edge with the lasso so when the enemy spawns I can wait in peace till his invincibility wears off .
grab an edge with the lasso.
with the lasso.
I wish upon you a fiery death. ZSS IS NOT WONDER WOMAN.

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
Kirby/Metaknight/Jigglypuff/1 of the umpteen characters that can fly: Fly underneath the stage to the other side. Chances are your opponent will return though, and spike you to your doom before you can grab the ledge.

So not a good idea :)

Neodaft_boy

Smash Cadet
If i'm anyone but Peach I will find alternate ways to show that I am taunting. Her right taunt is just priceless. ^^

- Anyone with a charge ability I will charge.

- If it's DeDeDe, I hold down on the controle stick. Getting comphy after a kill ...yes sir! XD

Sometimes I dashdance... it's tricky on WiFi though.

Exovel

Smash Ace
With Luigi I either crawl or do his crazy little pansy flail run. No one seems to like knowing they got KO'd by a character that just likes to run and fight like that.

With DK I usually just clap and applaud myself. Of course, if I don't do that it means I shrugged because that's a great taunt.

I usually taunt with most everyone else.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
when i use kirby i use the copy ability when i'm anyone else i dunno it's kinda random

Top Bottom