• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What you do instead of taunting after a KO

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
with olimar i usually pluck pikmin if i dont have any, if i do i taunt or stand still, nothing more.
with zamus i dont do anything else but taunt up lol
and with peach i usually pluck out a turnip and wait

Psychoace

Smash Champion
With marth and cute characters I t-bag like a mofo. Marth's sword looks rubber when you do his lol.

With Falcon I do a few double u-airs going backwards. and with snake I'll dlx cancel.

Lucas_User

Smash Journeyman
Throw a banana on the ground if I'm Diddy.
If I'm Zelda, I act like I'm about to suicide.
Ness, PK Missle [PK Fire] or PK Flash
ZSS, Up-Smash

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
well, usually i taunt...

falco: (taunt)
zamus: shopped backflips, crawl back and forth, dash back and forth
zelda: farore's wind around the stage (diagonal down) or sheik transform to recharge attacks
lucas: pk thunder2
jigglypuff: tap the down button. jigglypuff is funny crouched

Genghis Krahn

Smash Cadet
I often just run back and forth across the stage full tilt, if it's a smaller one. Then when the player respawns, I just quick attack out of the way if I'm using Pikachu.

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
What do I do instead of taunting? I taunt three times.

Nothing absolutely nothing... I just stand there... doing nothin...
I hate when people do that. It's like, why am I even playing you if you don't even enjoy getting a kill on me? And if you are, you don't even have the decency to rub it in my face? You sure are a jerk.

Loyal2NES

Smash Rookie
Some characters I taunt with anyway. It's what I say or do WITH the taunt that helps.

-ROB: *Side Taunt* "Power up!" *Side taunt* "POOOOWWWWEEERRR UP!!"

-Mario: Side Taunt. NEVER used for KO'ing, but rather used at any and every opportunity after knocking an opponent away.

-Snake: Either taunt in such a way that the box goes off the ledge, toss a grenade close-by and spot dodge the explosion, or repeatedly up-air close enough to the ground that I just keep doing handflips over and over.

-Wario: Up taunt, same story as Mario. Where appropriate, add "Wario laughs at your failure."

-Olimar: Keep jumping around in a circle, trying to form a perfect Pikmin Ring in the air.

......yes, I DO cycle through a lot of characters, why do you ask?

Taymond

Smash Journeyman
G&W, if I've just gotten a kill from a 9 on judgement, I clear the 9 by using it again. I realize Judgement mechanics are different in Brawl, but if I'm not mistake, you still can't hit the same number twice in a row. Otherwise, i Utilt repeatedly. I love that flag. It's got such a.. celebratory appearance, it's hard not to see it as a taunt.

Luigi, I also crawl back and forth, as others have mentioned. He's so silly that way. I taunt pretty regularly, though, too.

Zelda, I like the down taunt, wave, but I also sometimes short range din's fire in alternating directions.

Lucas, I love the self-inflicted trip too much to do anything else. What's more fun than making light of the single-most-hated feature in Brawl?

With most other characters I play, I stick to taunting usually, because they have at least one taunt I particularly like.

Prax

Smash Journeyman
Meta Knight: Neutral A, It's like he's making fun of how slow you are.

Dedede: Dance (dash, turn around, dash again, ect.)

Falco: Phantasm from side to side

Wolf: Spam his reflector

Toon Link: SH double arrows off the edge of the stage or blow myself up with a bomb

fkacyan

Smash Hero
If you're Dedede, either 'crouch' (he lies down) or dash around. That momentum stop he does with the hammer looks so cool.

Kowz

Smash Journeyman
With most characters (because I use ALOT of characters) I just run around, and try to get to the optimal positioning. But.....

Fox: I double-jump and fire meh layzers. And I go to the end of the stage and use the taunt where he flips his gun (I think it's the side taunt), so it looks like it's about to fall of the edge and he saves it.

Ness: I PK THUNDER myself around, and I PK FIRE alot.

Lucario: Of course, I'll charge my aura... But I also use his A-combo...he's one of the only ones who I taunt with (besides fox) I use his bottom taunt.

Pokemon trainer: Switch pokemanz..:)

Toon Link: Spam all my projectiles.

With most of the characters I use, I will also jump of the edge and get back at the last possible second (this has led to many deaths....:(), and with grappling characters, I use their grapple.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
What do I do instead of taunting? I taunt three times.

I hate when people do that. It's like, why am I even playing you if you don't even enjoy getting a kill on me? And if you are, you don't even have the decency to rub it in my face? You sure are a jerk.
I do enjoy getting kills... I get my satisfaction from dodging attacks...

Tristan_win

Not dead.
I quickly run off the side of the course and do tethers hang because it's nearly impossible to hit someone once there. It's also a great place to wait for your opponent invincible frames to go away.

Edit: If I'm using Zelda then I just seat down and wait for them to return for another *** kicking.

Top Bottom