• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would YOU do in a Zombie Outbreak?!

clockwerk

Smash Cadet
Just want to know what you guys would do once you figured out that people were turning into mindless, violent cannibalistic monsters.
That depends. Is it one of those infectious disease outbreaks (which in my humble opinion gets old VERY fast) or is it the classic "people coming back from the dead because they can"?

kigbariom

Smash Lord
That depends. Is it one of those infectious disease outbreaks (which in my humble opinion gets old VERY fast) or is it the classic "people coming back from the dead because they can"?
It would be a mix of neurotoxins that made you appear "undead" or make you act in a strange manner, and a rage virus. So people wouldn't becoming back from the dead, but it would seem as if it was that way. They would just be mindless killing machines and that could be spread the same way something like Mad Cow is spread, or if it evolved it could be worse.

As for how to survive,
Do what you can do in Zombie Panic: Source, boost jump to high spots then hold off there.

I wouldn't mind a zombie outbreak, I've played enough of that game.

highfive

Smash Lord
Hmmm.. I would hide in the mountains since zombies have horrible traction and use meat shields as needed. Probably in a Home Depot too if I couldn't get to the mountains.

kigbariom

Smash Lord
I was out in town the other day at a big comic store and I bought "The Zombie Survival Guide"
An NYT bestseller so now I really know what to do in a zombie outbreak. It's a cool book.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Wow I love reading all this ^_^
I would probabaly go somewhere cold and high up.
I would bring my ipod, phone, and chargers(just to have them).
My stepbros just because we play COD 5 nazi zombies and Left 4 Dead they would know what to do.
Some able-bodied woman to repopulate the human race (zoey ;D L4D again).
Chuck Norris as my weapon.
Jk but really guns, axes, melee weapons...uhh grenades?
And build up some sort of big barrier.
Then when it's all done I'd do stuff I wouldn't mention to others :D

solitonmedic

Potassium, potassium
NNID
Dantel
I would find things are necessary (weapons, medical items) and find a way to get help, while fending off hordes of zombies.
Wished PSI was real.

S

smash brawl player 99021

More specific. ^
How would you survive the hordes of zombies? Would you not run out of supplies or ammunition? Again, moar specific >:/

sammy p

Smash Lord
id do what any other dumb blond in a horror movie does....
run to the drakest coldest corner of my house in hopes that they dont find me....
only to find theyre there waiting for me.
go figure!! hahah

S

smash brawl player 99021

Wow. Spam and good grammar. BE SPECIFIC!!! And serious. I love reading this stuffs so don't have some ridiculous post. And now more people will spam just to get on my nerves -_- Figuring more people are taking ideas from left 4 dead and resident evil I would assemble a team of *** kicking people ^_^ I'm going to go look for a bunch of random people now.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Something like Left4Dead 2.

Fight zombies with 3 random people in New Orleans. That seems like a fun way to spend a week.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
If there's time, grab my family, food, water, essentials, weapons eg bats, guns.

Bunker down with others people (not to many) for protection.

ffdgh

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4768-8177-0708
u only need 2things

a rocket launcherwith infin ammo
and a flame thrower with infin gas

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
id get all the guns i could and start shooting the hell out of them resident evil style-ish. if my friend got bit id just finish him off. id do it until im alone but at least i know i am not infected. of course id have to join or start groups. you know find a person on the street alone. but the first sign they are infected just shoot the hell out of them. yeah its kill or be killed. and when my amos gone and i killed one of my friends, just do the essentials. search em for any good goodies like amo or what not. of course id live in a town (yes just like resident evil movies and that movie whats it called uhhh 28 weeks later (the one with the two girls and the guy)) so that way i could refuel on amo, food, and blah blah blah. and well if by some chance i do exterminate them then well live alon happy with the ones who survived. (of course id have to nail a woman its called repopulation)

JUDGE

Smash Lord
Dude buy a copy of the Zombie survival guide when the outbreak begins. Then go Leon Scott Kennedy in their *****.
hahahaha^^
that's a funny thread^^
yeah i wuold call leon s kennedy and begging him for help^^
if not than i call ada wong^^ xD

slave1

Smash Lord
u only need 2things

a rocket launcherwith infin ammo
and a flame thrower with infin gas
...well last time i checked we dont have infinite ammo for anything. but the gas/flamethrower thing still has its draw backs. if you ever watch history channel and they talk about the flame thrower guys in WWII when they shoot that thing it absorbes ALL the oxegen near by. so you have to shoot it in short bursts. so when a hord of zombies comes after you. if you hold down the trigger, your going to pass out with the lack of air. but this can be over come by a air tank. but since you are already loaded with flamethrower fuel, throwing another fifty pounds on your back aint going to make you very versitile.

and rockets are slow to reload.

Ill drink holy water and bath in it...lets see them touch me then
these are zombies not vampires or satan.

AGuyNamedRaf

Smash Journeyman
Get some bikes and ride into the country and find a small house, so that it will be easier to hold them off. It's best if they are out in the open without many hiding spots. Then, we fill up the bathtub full of water for water supply. Then, outside (if possible) plant some crops so we never run out of food. We eat the food we have first then go for the crops. If need be we hold ourselves in the house and try to pick them off quietly with weapons like a crossbow and the M1A1 Carbine (which one can find at gun shops). No noisy weapons. Crowbars and pistols would be good weapons too.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
I'd put on a surgical/gas mask and a jacket to keep uninfected, assuming the outbreak is caused by a virus, and just walk past them.

Seriously, how strong can a bunch of rotting corpses be? Hell, there's already technical zombies in Haiti, and all they can do is farm work and whatever their owners feel like making them do.

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
Man, I am a total zombie movie freak, so I have thought about this so many times. I occasionally work in a big country park, and I'm usually on my own when I work there, so my mind wanders. There's some awesome places to baricade yourself in there, including a massive children's play area along with fairytale houses and a castle. Perfect for survival. There's trees all over, and plenty of spare wood, so with time and effort you could build walkways in the trees. Plus there's electrical outlets in the houses, so for as long as electricity ran, you'd be able to use them. It's a haven.

That's what I'll do, at least.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
if my last option that posted wont happen then go crazy and eat up all my friends and then go outside to be eaten by zombies lulz

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Ok, get my cousins, friends, and family together. Second, get all the guns my dad has. Third, trick to hijack an army tank. Fourth, DON'T forget my portable dvd player and a couple of baseball bats. Fifth, drive the hijacked tank to some underground bomb shelter until the nukes kill all the zombies. Sixth, get out of the bomb shelter and go play some Super Smash Bros. cuz all the zombies are dead... :D

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
I'd be ill-prepared for a zombie outbreak, and have not seen or played nearly any zombie-related media, so I can't see their defence power beyond their rotting flesh. My weapon of choice would be a 12-pound sledgehammer, oversized skillet, or another flat weapon. I'd take on the zombies one-by-one, first chipping away their limbs, then crushing their heads. In some settings, zombies have heirarchies. I have NO skill with firearms, so in that case, I'd be doomed if swarmed by anything but the Grunts. Of particular interest is the term "revenant". I think of "revenants" as vampiric zombies.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
One: Go north. I whole heartedly agree with the statement in World War Z that zombies freeze. They have no blood flow, and a lot of them are missing parts or have been ripped in pieces, so therefore they would freeze easily for the fact that there is nothing in them keeping them warm.

Two: Find your local sporting goods store or Wal-Mart, clear it out, and barricade the entrance. Both of these places generally have guns, ammo, and preservable/non-perishable food... Plus roof access so that you can be safe while looking for help. They even sometimes have delivery trucks and things that you can take to go driving around looking for survivors.

Then again, video games have taught me that there is always unlimited ammo and upgradable guns, gauze fixes all zombie bits, and I can lead a group of super soldiers if I need to, so...... It shouldn't be that hard. :p

day-day

Smash Ace
Gather the gf, family, and friends and take down to the basement. Everyone will play RE4 or RE5 one time to know what to do when attacked. Then head off to ****'s sporting goods and stock up. Hit up Wal-Mart or Target. Then off to Best Buy and steal a TV or two plus some movies and games then it's off Alaska. From there start a new life in the freezing weathers of Alaska which will make us wish we stayed in America and become Zombies. :laugh:

Top Bottom