• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What will you do with Brawl when you first get it?

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
-Isolate myself from the outside world (friends, family, internet, school, tennis and all)
-Lock myself in my room for a week.
-Play non-stop by myself, see how much I can do by myself, discovering things on my own one by one.
(yeah kind of sad in a way)

Then afterwards, invite all friends, hop online to see how to unlock stuff, and go wifi matches for 4-infinite years.

Gomolka

Smash Apprentice
Wow. Why do you have a 32 character long name? So unnecessary...

I hope to god they have tag team wifi. And hopefully you don't have to be playing on the same Wii to do so. That would be cool if you could team up with someone else on another wii and play 2v2 against other people.

Eturnus_Frost

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1990-3003-7432
1. Stare at the front of the case
2. Stare at the back of the case
3. Read the back of the case
4. Add it to my Wii game collection and stare at that momentarily
5. Tear off the plastic..
6. Open the case while looking at the shiny unscratched front cover
7. Stare at instruction booklet
8. Open instruction booklet slowly
9. Lick Instruction booklet
10. Read the instruction booklet
11. Stare at the game disc
12. Turn my Wii on
13. Take out the game I was previously playing and put it back in the case and throw it like its crap
14. slowly take the game disc of Brawl out
15. Slowly put it in my Wii
16. Grab something to drink
17. Grab a snack
18. Close my doors
19. Sign off the internet
20. Turn off cell phone
21. Polish my TV screen from all the thumb prints on it
22. Turn the volume on 5 (My TV is really loud even at 5 volume)
23. Pick up the Wii mote slowly
24. Press start to start the game
25. Get relaxed
26. Pull out GCN controller
27. Watch Intro Scene
28. Try out Wii mote Controls first with Nunchuck
29. Try out side wii mote controls
30. Try out GCN controls
31. Training mode to see how the game feels
32. versus mode against some computers

Garuda

Smash Ace
I'm... going... to... play it............... forever........ and ever. I'm going to play it like the fate of the universe depended on it. I'm going to play it like it's greater than the holy grail. I'm going to play it like it's... well, I'm gonna play it. I think you get the point.

ro0kie42

Smash Apprentice
first i'm gonna joygasm all over the cd. then cry because now i can't play it.

psyniac_123

Smash Ace
I'll be leaving the store screaming

"I HAVE SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL!! I HAVE CLIMBED THE MOUNTAIN! YOU SHALL LOOK ONTO ME AS THOUGH I WERE A GOD!! I HAVE LIVED AS FEW MEN DARE TO DREAM!!" etc

Then I'll be skipping College for two years.

gamer8

Smash Lord
I'll play the game for an entire day nonstop, then school comes the next day, I'll fake sickness, even try to throw up if I have to... :(

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
I will look, if the soundtest is available from the start. (Don't believe it though, but yo never know.)

Jones4Life

Smash Apprentice
In the space between you're oven and fridge
my first match will be the same thing i did in melee, Mario vs. Bowser. Then after i win that, im unlockin everything. and i guess after that i do random matches(pick the "random" option for my character) til i find a new secondary. then... ONLINE!!!

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
First, I'll dance and squeal like a little girl, and then I will drive home, lock myself in my room, and refuse to come out until I have unlocked every character.

Or I'll just play Subspace Emissary through. Yay plotlines!

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
24 straight hours (or however long it takes to unlock everything) of playing it. I plan on playing continuously until everything is unlocked.

E-Z-MONEY

Smash Journeyman
I will do a complicated well coreographed jig as I enter target. I will then go to the games sectiona nd get my reserved copy while laughing hysterically. I will proceed to thank everyone in my life for helping me reach this moment while te worker unlocks the door. He would try to grab it out of the glass box but I would tell him not to. I would grab it myself and make sure that no one else touches it. Once home I will beat my two step brothers senseless and gain my rightful seat on the throne of power downstairs. With practiced delicateness and bundeled excitement I will push the disk into my Wii and take a deep calming breath. Then I will begin to play. I will start with the Wiimote + nunchuku controller type and go through classic mode with Pit(if he is a starter) or Fox. After I haev succesfully done this and unlocked jiggly puff I will begin the subspace embassy. I will start with fox to see if it gets me either Falco, Wolf or Krystal. Once I am finished with his story I will do it with Pikachu to se eif it gets me more pokemon. Then Kirby. Then Samus. Then Bowser. Then Ike. Then Link. Once I have done all this I shall begin playing VS m,ode against level 9 coms with my favorite character. After I feel confident in my abilities I will go wifi agaisnt various opponents. That is as far as I have gotten so far in my planning. I will probably do more.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
I hope the Characters are harder to unlock than they were in Melee. I went to unlock them all on a new save file, and I managed to get everyone except Mewtwo and Mr.G&W within 2 hours and 27 Minutes..

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Step #1: Scream like a little girl with Uchiha.Sanosuke.
#2: Try to unlock as many characters I can in a 2-3 day period.
#3: My friend'll call & ask to come over to play Brawl. I'll brag about what "secret" characters / stuff I have instead.
#4: Own friend in Brawl & laugh like Faust (off of Guilty Gear) for a couple days straight. Then, get my tail owned online....

Sorry, I got carried away....

James_cotter

Smash Rookie
Im having an all night orgy w/ my smash buds, to join in call, 845-705-5808. this isnt a joke, if your in for some hot samus hentai, call right now, im very very lonely.
-super sexy sun god

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
This is what happens when you talk about have sex with a video game cd.. It just starts to get bigger when people are trying to be funny when really it's just plain gross.

The Subspace Muffin

Smash Cadet
I'm gonna do first thing I did for each SSB game. I'm gonna do the first thing I did right when I put the SSB pack into the N64: play the classic single-player. That's just what I've always assumed is the first thing you're supposed to do.

I'll play Classic with various characters, I'll play The Subspace Emissary with various characters, I'll tinker with things in multiplayer... and then, cause I only have, like, one friend who's getting SSBB and has the internet, I'll probably begin unlocking every character through single-player.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Im having an all night orgy w/ my smash buds, to join in call, 845-705-5808. this isnt a joke, if your in for some hot samus hentai, call right now, im very very lonely.
-super sexy sun god
Humm, I think I will pass on that.:ohwell:

When I get brawl I will play it. . . probly do the training thing first.

Weed

Smash Lord
Alot of these replies I see..are thoroughly disturbing..
I'll probably bring it over to my friends house and chuck it at his head first thing-since I probably wont have a wii by then.

Micahc

Smash Ace
If I get it first, I'm inviting a friend over to play SSE or Online. If my friend gets it first, I'm gonna go over to his house play SSE or Online.

Sun-Wukong

Smash Journeyman
First, I'll go to training mode to get used to the controls and find a character I like... Ok, who am I kidding? I'll go on to training mode and try out every starters final smash, then play through classic with Sonic if he's a starter, or Bowser if he's not. Then I'll go to Cheat Code Central and find out how to unlock everything!

Then I'll play through SSE to unlock whatever I can through that, and after that I'll do every thing else I can to unlock stuff. At that point I'll go back to training mode and try out all the hidden characters final smashes, then go to the stage builder and make some awesome levels. After all that I'll just go crazy and do every thing else in no particular order.

That's just my initial plan, though. I'll probably play vs. mode with my brothers before anything, and I'm sure they'll want to play classic and SSE too. We can always play co-op and switch controllers, I'm not entirely sure how that will work with three people but we'll figure it out.

Now I just need a Wii...

Not A Naruto Wannabe

Smash Apprentice
Hmm what will i do with it? Im gonna play it. What do you do with most games when you get them, hmm? laminate them and put them in honored places in your CD collection?

legendofme

Smash Journeyman
Single Player on hard mode straight from the beginning. Then get some Bowser and Snake training in the Danger room lol. Then play Dedede. Then Diddy. Then rinse lather and repeat...then go ply people.

WFL

Smash Journeyman
I should probably wait to get a Wii first, but my friend will get it so I'll play some SSE with him using Mario and his Top Tierness.

Hmm what will i do with it? Im gonna play it. What do you do with most games when you get them, hmm? laminate them and put them in honored places in your CD collection?
Once I get it I am going to frame the box.

Top Bottom