• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What type of Smasher are You?

Hylian986

Smash Rookie
I just love to play brawl as a casual gamer but there's a competitive side of me that just wants to go to ttournaments.

Smash Ace
I play as casual smasher, 'coz I don't live near any big cities. the people I play with are all pretty decent though.

=2007=

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
dis is crazy. i agree wit sum of da stuff u said. but HONESTLY, using items doesn't prove YOUR skill, it just shows dat u need help 2 win da match. n plus smash balls, automatic kills?!!! corney. but it dosen't really matta if u use different boards, as long as they don't kill u.

SuperToxic

Smash Rookie
Casual. I play for fun not for people to respect you ( Even though it's a silly video game >.> )

norrispaunch

Smash Rookie
pro-hardcore smasher!

i guess im a pro/hardcore smasher then cuz i play on gamebattles all the time, and ill always stick with smash.:smiliegor gamebattles ftw!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Why? I am not so good, but I can work well with others. I guess. xD

shadowofchaos725

Smash Apprentice
I am somewhere between a casual and competitive smasher...

I try to correct and improve my style just as much as tourney competitors but I also enjoy playing whatever the rules are...

I lean more towards the "Casual Smasher" definition if I had to pick one...

DeadlyRed3Dawg

Smash Rookie
Ah, I must be hardcore-casual-competitive smasher.I love to play 1 on 1 no items 3-stock, but ill chill wit da boys and play items for kicks, then again, I'll go to a tournament and straight murder people.but unlike most pros, I don't follow basic stereotypes of pros like," I'll only use falco/marth/and MK, cuz they're high tier" Tiers to me are a load of bull.Skill tops em all.then again ill use MK if im really P/Oed.so ima say I'm a 3dawg smasher :p.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
uhhh OK...so what you're saying is...tiers dont exist, and youc an top anyone if you're good enough...>_> welcome nub

DeadlyRed3Dawg

Smash Rookie
Hey
uhhh OK...so what you're saying is...tiers dont exist, and youc an top anyone if you're good enough...>_> welcome nub
I'm not into starting arguements online,I got a life.2 I never said they don't exist, I said to any good smasher they shouldn't matter.If that were the case I'd be jumping from thread to thread saying "TR4Q!".3 I'll destroy with my yoshi if it'll make you feel better.I'm new to the site not the game "nub".You online tier followers crack me up.

Top Bottom