• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What type of Smasher are You?

02_mk_ddd

Smash Rookie
I would say casual/competitive. I've played and own every SSB game as of current and SSBB is the only game I am playing right now. I love the games; Always have and always will!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
A pro can get whooped by a pro, but not as badly as non-pro by a pro. lol :3

The Pink Mist

Smash Rookie
with brawl I am competitive/hardcore. I play this game hours and hours on end without fail. I am addicted and I always want to become better than the day before.

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
I'm competitive, I play to win. Of course I play smash because it's fun, but it's only fun when I don't get my *** kicked all the time.

Also, I always play with items off. Otherwise cheap deaths occur.

Ho-oh

Smash Cadet
Im a casual-competive player.
I dont particpate in tournaments or anything like that, but i like to win against friends and im trying to be the best of them(which i dont am at the moment).

Rogue Trader

Smash Rookie
That was a pretty good summary, and I reckon all the people I know fall somewhere among the categories.

Nothing wrong with the pro-tournament stance, but personally, I dunno what I would do without stages on random and all items on high... ah bliss.

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
I think that I'm overly aggressive when I play Brawl, all my friends tell me to back off cuz I just chase em' around the stage the entire match.

VSion

Smash Cadet
I'd say I'm a hardcore player; not really competitive. I take Brawl pretty seriously, like I John when I lose to stupid things like spam, out-of-game distractions, and, like Vect0r, items. Though, I become a lot more serious when I get beat by someone who plays the same character as I (Sinking! D=)

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Well i'm an everything smasher xD

I play no items serious matches.

I play fights with items and random characters.

YES and don't forget do play a pseudo Noob, Taunt the whole time (Show me ya Moves !) or doing the same Move over and over (Olimar dtilt ftw x))

Sometimes i'm aggressive sometimes i play defensive. Sometimes i play spammy (YES :D). But the important thing -> I play it because it makes me having fun ^^

MFG xDD :D

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'm a competitive smasher. I used to be casual, then I found R.O.B., and I couldn't help it.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
I am a competitive smasher. I play to win. If I lose, I get pissed off as hell on the inside, but on the outside, I congratulate the winner. I don't express my anger. 2nd isn't good enough. Like Reese Bobby says, "If you ain't in first, you're in last!".

Funen1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Funen1
I would be a competitive-hardcore smasher. While I don't have many people to play with at all, I'm still trying to improve my skills with the Ice Climbers. Also, I enjoy the series too much to leave it.

GameQ

Smash Cadet
I'm a defensive prick. I will just stand on that edge for days until you come on over. And when I feel like I have tormented my opponent enough and have gotten under their skin, I switch to aggressive play. Works 34/35 times. That is, it doesn't work on MKs.

~GameQ

Jboy313

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Braunz
im not really sure what i am cuz i play casual during the week and competitive on the week ends so i guess casual-hardcore/ copmetitive-hardcore i ve never really played 64 or brawl but i have seen ppl play it and i still think that melees the best.

froggy2605

Smash Rookie
I'm in the middle of being a competitiv and a casual smasher cuz I play a lot to get better but I don't play it a lot. I'm also a hardcore smasher i guess. To be honest though i would be a casual smash player if it wasn't for that i hate items! and when i play with someone i have to win :p

light1

Smash Rookie
I know what type of smasher I am!

The type that has lost faith in super smash bros games

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
I would consider my self a casual to competitive smasher. I enjoy playing and I have fun by winning ;D

Top Bottom