• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What type of Smasher are You?

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Awesome thread you did everything so perfectly and professional and I stand in the catagorie as a casual and a hardcord player.

Toadsanime

Smash Journeyman
UK, England (We got Brawl late. Get over it.)
im hardcore, casual, and competitive. nobody can call themselves pros. you can only be a pro if alot of other people think u r.
Technically, you've contradicted yourself, as shown by the bold statements in the above quote. You are, apparently, a professional player if others claim for you to be.
Assuming this was a justifiable claim, (which it isn't) you can then refer to yourself as a pro-player after being stated as being one by someone. :ohwell:

i dont know what i am, im new on this site!!
In that case, you're a casual player.

S.B.Soldier

Smash Journeyman
Definitely a competitive/hardcore... I'm almost pro... but not quite there... In terms of skill I am very advanced, but I don't have tournament results to boot... LOL always working has its downfalls i guess... but I will always stick with smash, that's why I'm hardcore... I'm unbelievably competitive, so that is also another characteristics I have

jeffdean

Smash Rookie
Competative smasher

All Casual smashers think that playing with items on very high on Temple is a deep and enriching gameplay experience. These self proclaimed Pro smashers are only good at the way THEY play the game. People who don’t play smash are worthless.

Arkivskabe
Self Certificate Mortgages

Ankyfdarkness

Smash Cadet
Competitive smasher. I love the game and I love to win. But I do not want to becom the player no one wants to play with.

jlorde34@yahoo.com

Smash Apprentice
Wow, this is brilliant stuff.
I play smash all day everyday when im not studying in the library or in class or at a party lol. I got smash bros 64 the first day it came out i remember that exact day. I fell in love with it and thought i was the best ever back when i was like 12. I got melee the day it came out and i was pissed off that they released the gamecube and waited all that time to realease melee, the same for brawl. I got brawl that morning at 3 o clock from Sam's club the day it came out.

I can easily and honestly say im a hardcore smasher, and anybody that even slightly knows me will agree that i build most of my schedule surrounding smash. As much as i would want to be considered a pro smasher, im not at that level yet, I dont make a living off of smash money.

I can hang with the best of them, and i go to tourneys when i can and i'm constant searches for smashers around my area. My brother and other friends stopped playing me when i reached the AT level. I guess i would put my self in the hardcore competitive smasher

jlorde34@yahoo.com

Smash Apprentice
However i have one question Kirby Kid. How can you be a hardcore casual player. I dont see how you can love smash and not want to play almost everyday. Its like getting all three Halos or all three smash bros and just playing them every once and a while, and calling yourself a hardcore smasher.

I think you can only be competitive hardcore and pro hardcore, despite if u like to use items or not, It's not possible to be a casual and hardcore smasher

Toadsanime

Smash Journeyman
UK, England (We got Brawl late. Get over it.)
i would say im a lol master type of smasher
Is that meant to be comedic? It doesn't even make sense.

I would say i am a play but serious smasher
This also does not make sense, I regret to say.

if you play melee, you are no doubt a serious smasher, if you play brawl, you are a rawfulawlsarus smasher
Your logic is broken. Where did that personal prediction come from, may I ask?

lol this convo is funny XD
This isn't classed as a 'convo', seeing as that it's a forum thread. However, I know what you meant and disagree. I've haven't noticed a single funny comment amongst the posts in this thread as of yet.

crewster

Smash Lord
I am a competitive smasher (I'm not very good at this game but I want to get better) but I haven't been to a tourney.
And I didn't play melee

KirbycidexX

Smash Rookie
I'd say im a very competitive smasher at most times but when im with my friends i go mainly for fun. I sadly have never been to a tourney though..... :urg:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I can be casual or competitive. When it comes to being competitive, i'm ok, I guess. I have only been to two tournies so far, but I want to go to more.

At times, when I am bored, my casual side shows and I goof off. ;p For example, suiciding with Bowser against my friend who is Ganon. xD (Brawl) It was fun.

Evil Syndicate

Smash Rookie
Well BrawlLover, technically if you are not referring to an ACTUAL God, as in a God of any religion, it would not be capitalized. In his case "God of intelligible comebacks" should be "god". Hes not referring to anything thats real. "god of intelligible comebacks" would be unintelligible if such a thing was real.

As for what kind of smasher I am, I can be competitive if im playing friends or brothers. I also play as a casual smasher if wanting to get better or I am too tired to try. :)

Top Bottom