• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What type of Smasher are You?

diddykongsnaners

Smash Apprentice
Well i didn't read it all, it was pretty long but really organized. From what i read i say im a competitive hardcore smasher

Solid Rage94

Smash Cadet
I would say that I'm a Competitive Smasher/Casual Smasher because i play it as a passtime but i also run a Clan for Brawl so i guess i'm in the middle so i would be an "Compual Smasher"

Toadsanime

Smash Journeyman
UK, England (We got Brawl late. Get over it.)
Those two contradict each other.
Hardcore Gamer + Brawl? = LOL.
Just kidding mate.
Death Note FTW.

I'm an angry smasher
As long as you don't transform into Hulk and begin agrily smashing things, I'm fine with that.

First of all
anyone who plays melee over brawl is a
**** SMASHER
nuff said
=D
Um... care to elaborate; rather than just saying 'nuff said'? Many believe that Melee is more balanced than Brawl, which is reason enough for them to play it more-so. :dizzy:

I would say that I'm a Competitive Smasher/Casual Smasher because i play it as a passtime but i also run a Clan for Brawl so i guess i'm in the middle so i would be an "Compual Smasher"
I'm so totally in with the 'Compual Smasher' idea. =D

Joyblossom

Smash Rookie
Im more of a calm smasher but i get very competitive if someone uses kirby against me because my best character is kirby. So if anyone uses kirby against me, I will fight as hard as i can.!!! :)

ShinoBee

Smash Apprentice
I play for fun.

I feel a bit happier that Sakurai made it that newbies and my friends not into the Brawl scene could have a chance at winning, too. I also like to play fun, wacky, and random matches. ^^

I'm not too into the competitive scene, though I'm going to be attending B.I.O. (Saturday only, not Sunday sadly) with a friend and his group, Sky Raiders. It'll be the first official tourney I attend, but I'm unsure whether I'll actually play in the tournament. :laugh:

Black-Rose

Smash Rookie
I am a Casual-Hardcore Smash player...

I love having fun with the game, no matter what, and I will always stick with the game...

I play as Mr. Game and Watch, because he is so fun to use...

I wish some people would just play the game for fun, because there are some people I know who are just playing to get better and try and take the fun out of the game...

Even though, to some, the concept of fun can range from Edge-Guarding to just plain playing, my way to play is just to have fun with the game in general..

That means laughing when I die a funny death, making jokes when I die or when I kill someone else...

That is how I am...

iPikmin

Smash Cadet
I am a Casual-Hardcore Smash player...

I love having fun with the game, no matter what, and I will always stick with the game...

I play as Mr. Game and Watch, because he is so fun to use...

I wish some people would just play the game for fun, because there are some people I know who are just playing to get better and try and take the fun out of the game...

Even though, to some, the concept of fun can range from Edge-Guarding to just plain playing, my way to play is just to have fun with the game in general..

That means laughing when I die a funny death, making jokes when I die or when I kill someone else...

That is how I am...
yeah, me too, i love playing with frinds screaming "DIE YOU FCKING BETCH! LETS GO FOR THAT 4 STOCK KIRBY!"

Ridley22

Smash Ace
I'm a mix of casual, competitive, and hardcore.

I love smash no matter what, and I play for fun but also want to win and try to win.

L__

Smash Master
LOL!

HARDCORE WHEN IT GOES ONLINE!!

Just kidding mate, do whatever you feel like.

/triesholdingoffobsceneamountsoflaughter.

Brightside

Smash Rookie
I guess I'm a competitive smasher, following rules and all, but I still play for the fun of the game, like a casual brawler would.

Boozer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DevilBoozer
3DS FC
4124-5214-3831
eh, i would probably be more competitive if there were tournies in my immediate area, but there aren't, so i guess i'm casually competitive.

Alzi

Smash Master
I'm a Competitive Smasher but i try a little to be good at the game i don't spend hours and hours and hours trying to be expert but i'm above average at the game.

smash_king15

Smash Rookie
Boozer, i agree wit'cha man. There are no tournies in my area, and not many people around that plays the game, and the ones that do play aren't that good. I'm in a league by myself and it really makes the game less fun. I wish i could have more competition cuz i love this game

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I am a competitive Smasher.

Although I can't go to any tournies at the moment, I still practice daily to get better.

boy7190

Smash Rookie
I'd say I'm a competitive smasher. I'm tired of destroying my friends all night so I went out and got wifi and I'm ready to take my whooping against some real good players in hopes of getting really good myself.

sfx/clarity

Smash Rookie
I'm a competitive player, also a competitive person in general I suppose. Although I'd expect most visitors to a board such as this to be more competitive than the average player, because of the nature of such an institution.

Indigo4

Smash Apprentice
Hmm... I'd like to think of myself as a pro-smasher... but I know I'm not. ^^;

I'm a casual smasher. I don't like playing 1-on-1 no items same characters final destination. Blah. :p I like mixing it up and trying all sorts of play with all sorts of characters. My personal favorite style is all random characters, random stage, Pokeballs, AT, & Smashball set, on 5 stock. And I'm also a real stickler about going for stickers... mainly because I still need 13. ;/ But yeah, that's how I typically play. :]

ultimaIKE

Smash Rookie
hey, i'm new on this... i'm a smasher who rarely guards OR dodges but can still whoop up some lvl 9's, versus i good fun against my friend, we're eqally matched so yep. I HATE CRUEL BRAWL....DANGIT!

Roihu

Smash Ace
I'd say I'm a casual gamer, but can somewhat live with the rules of competitive.
I just don't like it much that items and certain stages are banned when they're so much fun.

DS_Dragon

Smash Rookie
I'm a casual gamer. I play for fun and usually by myself. I play with items on (well, I do have some turned off like the hammers).

I dont have wifi so I cant participate in tournamets even if I wanted to, but I do love kicking my friends' butts.

Toadsanime

Smash Journeyman
UK, England (We got Brawl late. Get over it.)
eh, i would probably be more competitive if there were tournies in my immediate area, but there aren't, so i guess i'm casually competitive.
Same here. There's really no known tournies for Brawl around here. I'm all for asking my local Gamestation store to set one up if none comes up soon...

hey, i'm new on this... i'm a smasher who rarely guards OR dodges but can still whoop up some lvl 9's, versus i good fun against my friend, we're eqally matched so yep. I HATE CRUEL BRAWL....DANGIT!
Now, if you started shielding, you'd probably get even better. I suggest practicing with it. :D
I'm currently doing the same, as I hardly even shield.

Baxtur

Smash Rookie
I'm sort of a casual gamer... I play for fun but sometimes I play w/o items just when they get annoying.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Not sure if I've posted here, but I like to play competitively. That is, with no items, FD, 1 on 1.:)

Top Bottom