• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Stage do you hate the most?

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I don't like New Pork because it's too big, and battles are usually limited to the bottom section, until the Chimera comes down there.

SilverLanayru

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SilverLanayru
3DS FC
1977-0801-2134
Switch FC
SW-1383-4892-7702
I have a lot least favorite stages...but the one stage I hate the most is Mario Bros. Those turtles and the crabs are crazy!!! >.<

Slush

Smash Cadet
Rainbow Cruise!!!! WHY DOES IT FOLLOW ME?!?!!?

For serious play...probably hanenbow and pictochat.

Dairantou boy X

Smash Rookie
i don't like spear pillar, because the stage goes upside down, and it totally messes up my controls. also, i don't like stages such as mute city, rumble falls and the summit, because they move. and flatzone 2, because i die easy there. i kinda don't like skyworld too, because after the stage breaks, it's hard 4 people who have tether recovery 2 get back up.

Son1x-

Smash Apprentice
Distant Planet, god I hate that stage. Its so annoying and I have a lot of bad luck on it.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I hate any F-Zero stage that isn't Mute City. New Pork City, Luigi's Mansion, Flat Zone 2, Pictochat and Spear Pillar (to a certain extent). Rumble Falls, Battlefield and Final Destination (That **** lip on both ends of the stage).

Johnny Pteran

Smash Journeyman
Mario Bros., for sure.

I'm also not a big fan of Onett, but I don't know why... I just don't like it. To be honest, Fourside should've been in, not this stage.

K 2

Smash Lord
NPC is just so...ugly. At least with temple its a nice stage to look at...NPC is a wtf were you smoking sakuria stage.

fox219

Smash Journeyman
I hate any F-Zero stage that isn't Mute City. New Pork City, Luigi's Mansion, Flat Zone 2, Pictochat and Spear Pillar (to a certain extent). Rumble Falls, Battlefield and Final Destination (That **** lip on both ends of the stage).
I love fd!

fox219

Smash Journeyman
i don't like spear pillar, because the stage goes upside down, and it totally messes up my controls. also, i don't like stages such as mute city, rumble falls and the summit, because they move. and flatzone 2, because i die easy there. i kinda don't like skyworld too, because after the stage breaks, it's hard 4 people who have tether recovery 2 get back up.
try tilting your head for spear pillar

Ibn.09

Smash Rookie
New Pork City, followed closely by Rumble Falls, 75m, and Mario Bros.

Alterhalo

Smash Journeyman
75m has to be the most annoying pointless stage ever created, apparently the guy who thought hey lets put the stage in there must have been smoking crack before he pitched the idea out.......

Jenkins

Smash Lord
i hate mostly all the stages. there's like only five fair stages. the rest are garbage

rayman1234

Smash Cadet
75m, hanenbow, NPC, temple. 75m, NPC, and temple because they are just TOO BIG. Seriously, i hate campers. Hanenbow is sorta big but i just think its stupid with the leaves...

Qckpy01

Smash Apprentice
75m and Mario bros.

New Pork City isn't that bad..... at least you can have an ok battle. You'll spend a whole day trying to finish a match but at least you won't get killed by turtles.......

evilnook53

Smash Rookie
I actually like New Pork City. Since I play casually my friends don't want to run away. And if they do, it's not for long. And Mother 3 is an awesome game.

Rumble Falls, 75m, Mario Bros., and Glacier fricken screw up my fighting style, so they suck.

o0gosu0o

Smash Cadet
I hate the freaking donkey kong 75m stage my friends always team up on me and hit me up to the top and watch donkey kong and his bouncing trampolines pwn me. IMO it is the worst map ever

Kowz

Smash Journeyman
Corneria. I used to love it, but now...teh lazroz don work gud.

New Pork City

75m

Mushroomy Kingdom

Hanenbow

Who doesn't hate Brinstar?

Postito

Smash Rookie
I like most of the stages. Except 75m.

Wasted opportunity for something fun.

Mama_Luigi!

Smash Rookie
Mushroom Kingdom/Dinosaur World (Eastern Australia
For some reason I really hate playing on New Pork City, but I don't mind Temple so much. Oh, and I don't like Mushroomy Kingdom either.

I used to like playing on Warioware, but now, Meh. I'm surprised so many people dislike the Mario Bros stage, I actually find it quite fun.

Toadsanime

Smash Journeyman
UK, England (We got Brawl late. Get over it.)
For some reason I really hate playing on New Pork City, but I don't mind Temple so much. Oh, and I don't like Mushroomy Kingdom either.

I used to like playing on Warioware, but now, Meh. I'm surprised so many people dislike the Mario Bros stage, I actually find it quite fun.
I quite like the Temple, too. I'm not sure what it is about New Pork City that sucks, it just does. The music is quite enthralling for that stage, though. :laugh:

Corpse

Smash Rookie
I really hate 75m due to the layout of the level, and how there are so many objects which can cause damage.

Flame Beast

Smash Rookie
I hate a lot of stages in brawl...

75m: I don't love platforms based stages and the springs throwed by Cranky are annoying...
Mario Bros.: Worst Stage ever in Smash Bros history... come on, one turtle shell throwed at you and you are... DEAD
New Pork City: Because fast characters can camp here.
Temple: I love this, but i also hate this because of the "Fight Club" zone... The enemy goes here, i can't kill him, and when i'm damaged enough, he goes up, so he can kill me. :mad:
Green Greens: Small Space and Bomb Blocks, 'nuff said.

Ange

Smash Lord
75m got to be the worst stage ever. q_q The layout just doesnt fit fighting gameplay at all.
Same with Mario Bros. Its layout is annoying, and the hazards are like.. One-hit KOs. :/

Top Bottom