• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Stage do you hate the most?

Blade42

Smash Apprentice
1. Rumble Falls, do I need to explain why?
2. Skyworld, breakable floor ruins my bowser and ivysaur's recoveries
3. Distant Planet, just gay haha
4. New Pork City, places is too big and takes forever to get a kill or fight someone if they keep running

nirniva

Smash Rookie
I am okay with Summit and actually kinda like 75m...but I HATE Flat Zone 2 and New Pork City with a passion. Mario Bros. isn't my favorite stage either, but I can tolerate it.
Hanenbow is an odd case...it's based on an awesome game, so I WANT to like it...but I can't.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
Skyworld. God I hate it. When the stone platforms are up, it is soooo freaking easy to get caught under them. And when they get broken there is no edge to grab onto. I hate it so much and haven't played it in a really long time.

I also hate:

-New Pork City (waaaaaaaaaayy to big and confusing)
-Distant Planet (character-eating monster to the right, walk-off to the left, and when it rains the water pushes you over the edge. hate it hate it hate it)
-Super Mario Bros (stupid crabs, platforms and walk-offs...)

Young Pit

Smash Rookie
New Pork City...big, confusing, no fun... plus, it comes up all the time in classic and all-star
Not a big fan of moving stages either... Rumble Falls? No time to fight, and that ******** spike that instantly KOs you is never fun.
Mushroomy Kingdom, especially the underground level. It's impossible to KO anything there. I once had a Luigi at 400% before it finally died. Maybe my fault, but still...

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Any Stages with platforms over the initial stage, For example Lylat is horrible, i dislike Bf sometimes when i get caught on platforms. But only stages that stand still. Stages like Rainbow and Jungle falls i can move around and attack freely barely having to worry about jumps. But platforms kill my arrow loop and my gliding most times

regigigas

Smash Rookie
hanebow,newpork and hyrule they all are terible because there so big and it's hard to K.O people.

Arctoon

Smash Rookie
Skyworld causes me the most rage. New Pork City is close second, because it's so freaking huge that stock matches last for hours, and time matches always end up in sudden death.

Xona

Smash Apprentice
I think it's either final destination or Wario Ware Inc. If you spam projectiles or grabs, then fd would be your favorite. And if wario ware's rewards were consistent, then it would be tolerable. I hate these stages so much that I wouldn't even capitalize these at the beginning of a sentence.

ArowYoshi

Smash Apprentice
Appalachian State University/ West Jefferson, NC
the one i hate the most is meta knight's level i cant think of the name right now, i really just hate levels that hurt you, and that lazer can KO you pretty easily if you happen to get hit with it.
second new pot city, too big.
third would be the ice climber's level, that freakin fish doesnt give you any time to get out of the water.

ErikkuTheFox

Smash Rookie
New Pork City is so frekkin' huge that KO'ing your opponent is a rarity because he/she is all the way on the other frekkin' side. By the time you reach him they run to the other side. The monsters are annoying also.

Hanenbrow is my worst nightmare. I always lose on that stage just because I cannot KO and end up falling off the leaves.

75m because the platforms are too small to negotiate a fight on

fear17

Smash Apprentice
i think new pork city beacuse its extremely huge and its hard to ko opponents especially if their running away to much and the donkey kong stage 75mm that stage is just wack what were they thinking when they made that stage

Maeotian

Smash Cadet
Rumble Falls.

I never really liked the stages that moved up and down, (think Icicle Mt. from Melee). Its just too much jumping and not enough fighting.

Banditsofthesea

Smash Apprentice
Rumble Falls - Don't like scrolling stages
75. - Because a 8-bit monkey shouldn't kill you with barrels... but somehow still does... if Donkey Kong didnt do that, then this stage would be awesome!
Hanebow - No.. just no.....

billyandrocky

Smash Rookie
Flat Zone 2: The original awful stage, now with more hazards! FUN!
Skyworld: Just annoying
Summit: Sliding is VERY annoying
Jungle Japes: Loved in melee, swimming mechanic destroys it.

That's all I can think of right now.

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Despite all the non-neutral stages being very dangerous, they're kind of quirky/ fun because of it.

Battlefield--what an annoying level. Small, plain, and has platforms very low to the ground, ruining a lot of my aerials. I generally am simply an aerial player, so battlefield effs me up pretty easily.

Hate it. never win on it.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
NPC fo sho jus cuz its too big, and ultimate chimera totally sux to tha max wit its 1 hit killz... Rumble falls too just cuz of those spikes... HATE EM!

M@v

Subarashii!
Why haven't I seen Mario Bros. here? For goodness sake the freakin turtles are instant kills.
Thats my #1 vote

#2=New Pork City
#3=Hanenbow
#4=75m

Pikminmaniac

Smash Cadet
I'd have to go with 75m. That level anoys me to no end, but I don't wish it wasn't in the game (too classic. Had it on Intelevision)

Krug

Smash Cadet
NON CONFORMIST TIME.

I have always hated Final Destination. I don't see why everyone uses it so much, all it's just a big floating Metallic Strip, nothing special, fun, fun or unusual about it. Yet, my friend's seem to love it. You see, my favorite stages happen to be Flat Zone 2 and Wario Ware, two very hated stages. However, I like them because they are different, the Mini Games add a new danger to any battle, much funner than the snore fest Final Destination. Flat Zone two is great! The only thing I, and I'm sure others don't like are the Lion Cage guys. However they are avoidable, so why, WHY. Do you hate some of the funnest stages like Mario Bros. or 75 m, while you play on the most boring and uninspired stage in the game, FINAL DESTINATION.

Smash_Girl

Smash Cadet
I have not played at all stages so that I can not really say which I dislike

for now these are the scenarios that I do not like

1.Flat Zone 2

2.New Pork City

3.Hanenbow

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
Stages I really, really hate:

1) Skyworld
Unless I'm Pit, then it's awesome.

2) New Pork City
Snowman music is fantastic to listen to, but the stage is way too big.

3) Jungle Japes
The rushing water annoys the heck out of me. Olimar's final smash on this stage is insane.

4) That original Mario Bros. stage
*shivers* The Koopas... They're out to get me...

I had to put more than one because I hate them all equally. Ugh.

AlexOFranco

Smash Rookie
NON CONFORMIST TIME.

I have always hated Final Destination. I don't see why everyone uses it so much, all it's just a big floating Metallic Strip, nothing special, fun, fun or unusual about it. Yet, my friend's seem to love it. You see, my favorite stages happen to be Flat Zone 2 and Wario Ware, two very hated stages. However, I like them because they are different, the Mini Games add a new danger to any battle, much funner than the snore fest Final Destination. Flat Zone two is great! The only thing I, and I'm sure others don't like are the Lion Cage guys. However they are avoidable, so why, WHY. Do you hate some of the funnest stages like Mario Bros. or 75 m, while you play on the most boring and uninspired stage in the game, FINAL DESTINATION.
Cause Final Destination doesn`t cheat anyone out of a win. it`s fair and anyway I want to concentrate on my opponent more than the hazards. sure stages like Norfair and Pictochat are great for messing around on but if I`m trying to prove a point only Final Destination will do.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Cause Final Destination doesn`t cheat anyone out of a win. it`s fair and anyway I want to concentrate on my opponent more than the hazards. sure stages like Norfair and Pictochat are great for messing around on but if I`m trying to prove a point only Final Destination will do.
Let me see:

1. That stage is the biggest camper stage of all-time. Space animals, super soldiers, ******** angels, and f***ing robots GALORE!

2. The edge is gay.

3. The stage is flat, and dimishes your skill to use the stage to your advantage.

If you're trying to prove a point, play Dream Land 64-the rated most fair smash stage of all-time. And when Brawlin', just play the ever superior Smashville. That proves a FAR BIGGER point.... >_>

And yes-Final Destination does suck monkey balls. Why people love it so much makes me laugh. None of the "pros" love it, they just merely use it like any other neutral stage. The true pros prefer several other stages over FD. It's only these wanna-bes who pick this stage OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!! I say let's all go play Smashville, Delfion Plaza, and Mute City instead, lol! :laugh:

My least favorite stages:

1. Mario Bros.: An embarrassment to a great game.
2. 75M: An embarrassment to a revolutionary game.
3. Big Blue: Give me back Mute City... :(
4. Mushroomy Kingdom: Another lame Super Mario Bros. stage. Too bad only SSB64's Mushroom Kingdom was good... >_>
5. Spear Pillar: It gets kinda annoying after a while. It's okay in moderation, though... ;)

Kalmetam

Smash Journeyman
Hmm I also have a few other least favs

Hanenbow- this stage pisses me off!

75m-it sounded cool, but extremely boring

Mario bros- terrible, obviously had no effort

New pork city - annoying music and a big bore

Top Bottom